Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) (67316 Views)

German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan / RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday / Daddy Freeze: Stop Giving Winners And Redeemed Church Members Financial Aids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by neonly: 10:58am On Feb 19, 2017
Dat place near my house dat place was used for fire before not any more
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by infogenius(m): 10:58am On Feb 19, 2017
There are souls to be saved in there so go for them.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by OgaJonah(m): 10:59am On Feb 19, 2017
Beeer parlour, chaiiiooooo, xtianity is a FOLK RELIGION.

Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Senorprinz(m): 10:59am On Feb 19, 2017
Phonefanatic:
Wow so happy to see this photo. I live around here 7 years ago there's mountain of fire church just by the corner. cheesy cheesy Roseway bar grin

it was arranged to make you happy.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:02am On Feb 19, 2017
Why can't all these churches come together and build factories and companies. This will help in solving part of Nigeria's unemployment issue.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by YOUNGrapha(m): 11:02am On Feb 19, 2017
FAKE CHRISTIAN EVERYWHERE...Pls anybody that knw where the wrote in the bible is a sin should prove me wrong....

bk then even our then fake pasto used to say that jesus preformed a miracle changing a water to WINE

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 11:02am On Feb 19, 2017
The more the church the more the country gets fk up........what is the extent of littering everywhere with churches up and down

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by dokkitaa(m): 11:04am On Feb 19, 2017
Judas was attending church meeting infact he was a disciple yet he was still busy with his dirty business in the course of the week. What we need NOW in Nigeria is not building edifice here and there but the correct teaching of the word of life provided if the carrier is right in his heart
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 19, 2017
Hmm
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by ndiko: 11:05am On Feb 19, 2017
Not inside but beside. Una sabi exaggerate. Tufiakwa.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 11:06am On Feb 19, 2017
This so called Redeemed church is only interested in structures not spiritual. Opening Mushroom branches up and down. They call it expansion I call it madness. It's nothing but a business venture. In my street alone we have 3 branches infact one is in a shopping plaza, another one in a saw mill. Asif it's not the same God that they are serving. It's total madness.

3 Likes

Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by johncallidon(m): 11:06am On Feb 19, 2017
bebe2:
If them like make them open church for every house in Nigeria, things will Never change.

If all the redeem, mountain on fire, deeper life members dey behave According to bible, Naija for be heaven on earth.

But compare their behaviour with countries wey be say Sunday na their football watching and shopping or family days , yet they are much kind hearted .

Who these churches epp?
Yhu Nailed it

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Phonefanatic: 11:11am On Feb 19, 2017
Senorprinz:

it was arranged to make you happy.

I actually wrote that to make you think the arrangement work thereby getting you to quote me.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 11:12am On Feb 19, 2017
It is better to be in d beer parlor thinking abt *GOD*than to be in the church thinking abt beer

2 Likes

Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by patchsk(f): 11:13am On Feb 19, 2017
Same thing at Nike road, Enugu.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by BrutusOj(m): 11:13am On Feb 19, 2017
cricifixo:
Good one, taking the gospel to sinners' den
The so called sinners are never around during the church services. So, I don't think their mission is to get the "sinners" out of their way of life.

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by iwadobo: 11:13am On Feb 19, 2017
They thought that is why God is being called the most high. They kukuma situated their church where they believe the most high will be highing every minute . Orishi rishi churches . Religion is a scam.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by qrymz(m): 11:15am On Feb 19, 2017
Kolababe:
Over time, there have been debates over churches operating within the premises of "unholy"  places such as a bar, hotel or brothel. The argument in defense of the churches has always been that there is no better place to situate a church than "a place of sin"  like a bar or a brothel since Jesus Christ himself said  in Mark 2:17 that , "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

While this is a reasonable defense enough, people still continue to find  it absurd that some churches are housed within the premises of a brothel and similar places. Infact, some churches actual share same room with a night club. For instance, there is a popular brothel/night club on Toyin Street in Ikeja which after operating on Saturday night, will be occupied by a congregation on Sunday morning.

Now, at Iyana School area of Ketu Lagos state, a Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG)  branch has just been discovered by our correspondent, operating inside a beer parlour. The Prince of Peace Parish church of the  RCCG church operates inside the beer parlour called Roseway.

It's a little surprising that the Pastor Adeboye-owned church with his reputation could operate in such an environment not minding the stirs that could cause. However, with  the above explanation of Jesus Christ in Mark 2: 17, we just might be over-reacting... 

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/redeemed-church-opens-inside-beer.html

.......... Meanwhile what's up with those building? Govt ain't saying nothing about collecting them back ni? Politicians don dey chop us dry tey tey. I miss my area men but I'll be back soonest
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Taimakotitus(m): 11:15am On Feb 19, 2017
May the Lord Jesus help them to save the lost in Jesus name.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Senorprinz(m): 11:16am On Feb 19, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Yes. Many soul have to be won

if i hear, the location of a church does nothing, nada, zilch to the soul of a man except that man is ready to be won, the day i gave up on Nigerian christians was when my neighbour was having s*x with a girl and playing rev father mbaka's adoration message at the same time as his background music. some people are so wordly that even if you situate a church in their living room, they'll still obey the desires of their flesh.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by phapi(m): 11:19am On Feb 19, 2017
Can the Queen help us tell the dullard that it 1month now he left his country
#GodHelpNigeria

Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Senorprinz(m): 11:19am On Feb 19, 2017
Phonefanatic:

I actually wrote that to make you think the arrangement work thereby getting you to quote me.

grin
for your mind
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by lharstborn(m): 11:22am On Feb 19, 2017
The hustle is real
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Darkseid(m): 11:25am On Feb 19, 2017
Kennitrust:
It time for the gospel to take over every nook and croony

Believe it or not, u must hear the gospel.
Gospel ABI business spreading it's branches.

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by worldobededom: 11:29am On Feb 19, 2017
kai nawaoo
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by seangy4konji: 11:32am On Feb 19, 2017
no new...
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by oladecredible: 11:39am On Feb 19, 2017
Wonder shall never cease
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Burntcoal(f): 11:43am On Feb 19, 2017
its all fun n evangelism until d choir master takes sister blossom to d beer parlour after choir ministration on Tuesday nyt
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 19, 2017
I personally would boycott the bar that stoops to such lows.

Religion shouldn't be forced down people's throat.

And to those who call patrons sinners, most of the people that have tried to dupe me have used religion as a basis.

Whevever I hear "Walahai Talahi", "Jesu Ti Mo Nsin", etc from my artisans I try to fire them as quickly as possible.
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Nihilist: 11:48am On Feb 19, 2017
RCCG has a branch in one town in the UK sandwiched between a bar and a nightclub, and directly opposite a strip club. grin
Re: Redeemed Church Opens Inside Beer Parlour In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 19, 2017
phapi:
Can the Queen help us tell the dullard that it 1month now he left his country
#GodHelpNigeria

There's a VP and a Leader of Senate.

You don't need a President to be in country for the country to run.

You guys need to stop pandering to these uneducated nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) / "Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Lady Claims (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.