Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" (18405 Views)

Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / Mohammed Barkindo & Family Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by LivingHuman: 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
Governor of Ekiti State, Mr Ayodele Fayose on Saturday urged those visiting Buhari in the UK to "allow him rest".

The Governor made this disclosure at the weekend while commenting on some national issues.

In a statement released in Ado-Ekiti on Saturday, the Governor said his prayers are with President Muhammadu Buhari, adding that he "is only human and he can fall sick like every other person created by God"

He said "My prayers are with the President. Bi a ba nja bii ka ku ko (If we are fighting, it is not to the extent of wishing that the President dies. Most importantly, my disagreement with President Buhari is for the goods of Nigerians.

All of us should be praying for him. On the issue of visiting the President, I think they should allow him to rest. Those who are going to the UK to visit him are not helping the President.

You can see that I have not been criticising him now because he is sick. When he comes back, I will start again. The criticism is not because I hate him, it is what is needed for good governance. It is through those criticism that he can even perform better.

My only problem is his handlers who will say one thing today and say another thing tomorrow. The President is only human and he can fall sick like every other person created by God. So, I pray that the President gets well soon so that he can come back home and deliver his electoral promises."

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/fayose-those-visiting-buhari-in-london.html

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by LivingHuman: 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
Funny man

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by greatgod2012(f): 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
I love what Fayose said!

He has just shown the empathic side of him!

He's not as bad or wicked as some portrayed him!

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by hucienda: 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin grin

"... You can see that I have not been criticising him now because he is sick. When he comes back, I will start again ..." cheesy

This man ehn ... constant thorn in the side of the APC.

Oshokomole!
grin

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by Miner13: 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
Going there to open account

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by kunlexy1759(m): 11:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
Well said. At least u reason outside politics 4 d 1st time and as a human being.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by PMPhoenix(m): 11:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
You can see that I have not been criticising him now because he is sick. When he comes back, I will start again

hehehe grin rich, too rich

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by akoko11: 11:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
That's the people's governor talking, u are the only governor that is making sense in Nigeria, others are either sleeping or afraid to speak

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by JideAmuGiaka: 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
Very touching.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by giftedheart1(m): 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
i think I'm beginning to love this man. at least he is better than "the constituted authority"

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by ojun50(m): 11:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
The yoruba god hv spoke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by ipobarecriminals: 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
sad Fayose is confused. I mean he's sick upstairs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by reyscrub(m): 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
When he comes back, I will start again. The criticism is not because I hate him, it is what is needed for good governance. It is through those criticism that he can even perform better.

Fayose plis we the Nigerians have accepted and settle that pmb should come by May 2019 and not now.

We love the Osinbajo leadership style and already endorsed Ag President to complete pmb term till 2016.

Just help us go to London or sent your pa Lere Olayinka to help you inform pmb to not wory coming again OK.

Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by Yello1(m): 12:59am On Feb 19, 2017
Politics without bitterness. That's gud. Pointing to one fact that politics is not worth dying for so youth be smart and not be used

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by LivingHuman: 8:37am On Feb 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
hucienda:
grin grin

"... You can see that I have not been criticising him now because he is sick. When he comes back, I will start again ..." cheesy

This man ehn ... constant thorn in the side of the APC.

Oshokomole!
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:42am On Feb 19, 2017
Buhari cannot rest
There is no resting place for the wicked

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by ehinmowo: 11:58am On Feb 19, 2017
I am thrilled by d fact dt he recognises that disagreement shud be towards greater gud of d society not annihilation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
Just tell us you want to visit him let me buy you flight ticket
Let us start a nationwide online search for fayose's chuldren

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by AntiWailer: 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Is ok
Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by fulaniHERDSman(m): 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Matured ... if only Amaethief will be this sensible, the troubles in rivers would her simmered down. cool

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by Gombs(m): 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
hhehehhehe

"Allow him rest"

Is it just me or someone else understood what the governor is saying? grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
Wow, this is decent!
Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by tolexy007(m): 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
Long live Fayose...

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by Praktikals(m): 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
Fayose needs permanent residency in yaba-left
Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by rattlesnake(m): 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
Sharrap big mouth
Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by shamecurls(m): 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
Is Fayose still the Governor of Ekiti states!

Nothing develps in that state except Fayose's mouth!

What a shame to the "Fountain of knowledge"
Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by Divinerace(m): 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
They are adding more stress to him without even knwin
Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad Fayose is confused. I mean he's sick upstairs.

Stop being biased. Fayose is the man. He is not a sycophant and hypocrite like the others.

You should be glad there is someone like him in this administration. Others have been cowardly in criticising Buhari but not him. Others jump ship, from pdp to apc to and fro but he has remain steadfast despite all the troubles. He should be celebrated.

If he leaves pdp and form another party, I'll cast my vote for him.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by Iamdmentor1(m): 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
Which buhari are they going to visit Abeg, we know the truth. Fear of DSS is the reason why we can't say it.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by ephi123(f): 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
It's 1 month today, what is Buhari still doing in London whilst Nigerians are suffering the hardship he created?!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Stops Saraki From Declaring Akpabio’s Seat Vacant / Buhari Approves Construction Of ₦21 Billion 14-Bed Space Presidential Clinic / FG Plans To Sell Electricity Transmission Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.