Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:48 AM

PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. (38045 Views)

Marine Engineers...lets Meet Here / Civil/ Structural Engineers, Lets Meet Here / Mud Engineers, Lets Talk Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by kolabolami(m): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
RULE YOUR WORLD WITH AUTOCAD 2D/3D, AUTOCAD P$ID, AUTOPLANT 3D,PDMS.
SOFTWARE & MATERIALS ARE NOW AVAILABLE @ AFFORDABLE PRICES.
LECTURES ARE AVAILABLE: FOR UNDER/FRESH GRADUATES & CORPORATE ORGANIZATIONS.FOR MORE ENQUIRY OR MORE INFORMATION, CALL: 07033920277, 07084455146.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Freezle(m): 9:49am On Sep 25, 2013
Installation is another issue. Except you can call me then I direct you on the installation.
double3:
Please how do I install the software
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by kolabolami(m): 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
can u call for the installation?
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by lymelyte(m): 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
Where is d numb to call?
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by kolabolami(m): 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
SPECIAL XMAS PROMO!!!
AUTOCAD 2D/3D = #15,000 ONLY
AUTOCAD P$ID = #10,000 ONLY
AUTOPLANT 3D =#10,000 ONLY
PDMS = #25,000 ONLY
SOFTWARE & MATERIALS ARE NOW AVAILABLE ALSO INCLUDED
MORE INFORMATION, CALL: 07033920277, 07084455146
KB GOLDEN TECHNOLOGIES
Thanks.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by sotyuzono(m): 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
Am a fresh graduate of chemical engineering realy wants to enrol for Hysis nd pdms programe bt don't knw any reputable organization in portharcourt dat does it plss help me if u knw anywhere in pH
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by PalmTree(m): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) is widely used across several fields ranging from Telecomms to Oil and Gas Industry. Which is why Greenland Consult Ltd (Geo-spatial and Remote Sensing experts) have decided to bring this technology closer to our future leaders. Acquire GIS skills today and provide your self with an advantage over other job seekers!
If you are currently studying Geography, Urban and regional
planning, Geology, Agricultural sciences, Civil engineering,
Information technology, Estate management, Surveying,
Agric Extension, Public health science and Marketing, we
have customized training classes for all the above listed
disciplines. For hands-on technical training in GIS and
Remote Sensing applications, you can send a mail to
greenlandconsult89@gmail.com or tomimgis@gmail.com.
Phone: 08061185492
We also offer advanced training sessions on Crime mapping
analysis, Land information systems, Forest and natural
resource management, Environmental impact assessment
and Environmental Modelling. Thanks.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by double3(m): 9:42am On Oct 09, 2013
PalmTree: Geographic Information Systems (GIS) is widely used across several fields ranging from Telecomms to Oil and Gas Industry. Which is why Greenland Consult Ltd (Geo-spatial and Remote Sensing experts) have decided to bring this technology closer to our future leaders. Acquire GIS skills today and provide your self with an advantage over other job seekers!
If you are currently studying Geography, Urban and regional
planning, Geology, Agricultural sciences, Civil engineering,
Information technology, Estate management, Surveying,
Agric Extension, Public health science and Marketing, we
have customized training classes for all the above listed
disciplines. For hands-on technical training in GIS and
Remote Sensing applications, you can send a mail to
greenlandconsult89@gmail.com or tomimgis@gmail.com.
Phone: 08061185492
We also offer advanced training sessions on Crime mapping
analysis, Land information systems, Forest and natural
resource management, Environmental impact assessment
and Environmental Modelling. Thanks.
please why not move this advert to the certification n training section,cos this thread is meant for piping related issues,and you wouldn't want to derail it.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by incrediblestev: 5:08am On Oct 11, 2013
Installation Instructions for Aveva PDMS 12.0 sp6.25:
1. Install AVEVA_PDMS_12_0_SP6.exe, follow the installation wizard, and don’t forget to choose entire modules.
2. After installation run the patch PDMS12SP6.25 patch.exe
3. Go to C/Aveva/Plant/ PDMS12.0.SP6/Project/fd
4. from Folder fd: Move Folders Imperial, Sample and Master to PDMS12.0.SP6/Project/
5. Replace the ones found in the project folder with the folders from fd folder
6. Run PDMS and use this log in details:
Project: SAMPLE
username: SAMPLE
password:SAMPLE
MDB:SAMPLE
module:Design
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by havilaLAGOS: 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hello guys,,please I would like to go into Pipeline engineering.. I am a Mechanical Engineering student, i wud luv to use this period of my Industrial attachment to learn something since no placement is forth coming due to large population of students.

Please can someone help me with a good place where I can learn autocad 2d/3d for a fee... i believe dis is the fundamental before I can go into pipeline design. I wud prefer a place between lasu, iyanoba and festac
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by davide470(m): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2013
havilaLAGOS: Hello guys,,please I would like to go into Pipeline engineering.. I am a Mechanical Engineering student, i wud luv to use this period of my Industrial attachment to learn something since no placement is forth coming due to large population of students.

Please can someone help me with a good place where I can learn autocad 2d/3d for a fee... i believe dis is the fundamental before I can go into pipeline design. I wud prefer a place between lasu, iyanoba and festac
I would recommend Boanerges Energy at Amudo odofin area.. Google them out. I recently did PDMS training there
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Kunzee2304(m): 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2013
Only 10 students needed to begin this training. I advise you if you are a Mechanical, Chemical and maybe Met & Mats Eng graduate to look upon this opportunity as the perfect platform to kick start a skilled knowledge in this industry. Take this opportunity now...it can't be gotten any cheaper.

Get trained to be a Piping Engineer by learning all the rudiments all for a fee of N20,000.
I will be on leave during this period so training is discounted, intensive and in my home. Pls make use of this opportunity. Its the content that matters.
Training begins on 30th October, 2013
Classes are going to be extremely intensive....starting from 9am - 4pm.
Classes will be VERY intensive.

You will learn:
1. How Pipes are dimensioned in the Piping Industry
2. All components in the Piping industry.
3. All Equipments used in the piping Industry.
4. Drawing of Piping symbols in the Piping industry.
5. Drawing of Isometrics, GA drawings and Equipment Layout drawings
6. You will learn how to dimension pipe lenghts

Hurryyyyyy.....Get trained by the best Piping Engineers around in Nigeria today
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by cedar2austine(m): 11:46pm On Oct 27, 2013
[b][/b]
Kunzee2304: Only 10 students needed to begin this training. I advise you if you are a Mechanical, Chemical and maybe Met & Mats Eng graduate to look upon this opportunity as the perfect platform to kick start a skilled knowledge in this industry. Take this opportunity now...it can't be gotten any cheaper.

Get trained to be a Piping Engineer by learning all the rudiments all for a fee of N20,000.
I will be on leave during this period so training is discounted, intensive and in my home. Pls make use of this opportunity. Its the content that matters. You didn't drop ur contact nw.some of us an only join in on weekend nw,consider urs.then the duration and venue
Training begins on 30th October, 2013
Classes are going to be extremely intensive....starting from 9am - 4pm.
Classes will be VERY intensive.

You will learn:
1. How Pipes are dimensioned in the Piping Industry
2. All components in the Piping industry.
3. All Equipments used in the piping Industry.
4. Drawing of Piping symbols in the Piping industry.
5. Drawing of Isometrics, GA drawings and Equipment Layout drawings
6. You will learn how to dimension pipe lenghts

Hurryyyyyy.....Get trained by the best Piping Engineers around in Nigeria today
. Your contact plz,besides plan 1 urz 4 weekends nw!
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by silvernice(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2013
Please while some individuals use this thread to advertise their training programs I think We should also share relevant and vital information as it relates to the field of piping and pipeline designs. We could come to learn more using this medium

1 Like

Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 07, 2013
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Dpros(f): 10:35am On Nov 07, 2013
[b] We are now offering Free Engineering Soft skills Training to Students/undergraduates (offer last till Dec 2013) Join us today at DGR Consult and Expand your technical prowess.

When you take advantage of DGR ( www.dgr.com.ng ) Training Services, you can be assured to get the most in your career advancement, and you’ll increase your proficiency. @DGR, we train you on the latest technological softskills and tools adopted by multinational Engineering and oil & Gas Firms worldwide. DGR Training Improves your proficiency and your technical expertise.

At DGR (www.dgr.com.ng) We believe in sharing our expert knowledge with you, to ensure you have the highest level of confidence and self-sufficiency in your workplace. for further information and registration for any of our training programs, kindly contact us with the info below

DGR Consults is located at

Suite B6b, 24Road Plaza,
24 Road, Festac Town, Lagos.

Phone: 08037916993 07052856858

Email : Info@dgr.com.ng

[/b]
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by toluhere(m): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2013
D.pinaku:

I would send you a few of my materials on Piping/PDMS.
Goodluck.
pls send to me also stephenakinbile@gmail.com
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by sadrezi(m): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hi, am a fresh chemical eng graduate. And i need to learn hysys and pdms on my own as cash is very low. Pls anyone with materials should pls help me send it. My email is sadrezi@gmail.com..i would be very grateful...
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
Hy all, i av the following softwares, their cracks,license file and PDf tutorials
1. Pdms12.0 sp6
2. Hysis 3.2 ~ 7.1
3. PRO II
4. Ceaser II
5. Solids works
6. Design expert
7.Ansys fluent
8. Pipe phase
9.Auto cad 2d ~ 3d
10. P.ID
11. Matlab
12. Piping design7iu
13. Drilling completion
14. Well drIlling
15. Formation evaluation

Contact me on
Pls note they are not for free
Thanks

Theres discOunt fOr d first 3pple
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by smartbrains: 8:14am On Aug 07, 2014
Hi,

We "SmartBrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd" are providing Plant Design Management System (PDMS) Training at very affordable prices.

What You Will Gain? http://www.smartbrains.in/

• Introduction to Industry
• Role of a Piping Engineer in various fields of industry.
• Overview of International codes and standards.
• Fundamentals of Pipe, Pipe Fittings and Piping System Components.
• Overview of Pipe Hangers and Supports
• Pipe Hydraulics & Line Sizing
• Overview of Equipments Used in Process Plants
• Overview of Codes & Standards, Piping Materials & Specifications
• Development of Equipments & Piping layouts.
• Guidelines to preparation of as built drawings.
• Preparation of Isometric drawings and Bill of Materials.
• Piping System Studies: Drum Piping, Pump Piping, Compressor Piping, Heat Exchanger Piping etc.
• Plant Design Management System (PDMS): Overview of PDMS Software.
• Equipments Modeling on PDMS
• Piping Modeling on PDMS
• Structure Modeling on PDMS
• Draft Module of PDMS
• ISO Draft Module of PDMS
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Tiimmy(m): 9:29am On Aug 07, 2014
Great software competence for piping engineers and designers.

Really awesome software for Architects

See blog below for other awesome softwares

http://timmsvillee..com/

You'll also find this thread interesting.

https://www.nairaland.com/1842429/must-read-engineers-architects-graphic

Register today ....... https://timmsvillee.wufoo.com/forms/timmsville-engineering/
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Tiimmy(m): 9:39am On Aug 07, 2014
osram: Pls can a electrical/electronics engineer go in pippingand pipe designing and engineering?

I wont advice any elect-ellect graduate to go for piping design or piping engineering.

Im a mechanica static & piping engineer by proffession, and may atimes, i see people from other wonderful discipline very confused as to what to or what not to delve into.

Have you heard of "Instrumentation & Control" Engineering

They are the most sought after people in the oil & Gas industry. Equip your self with the relevant skills and stand out.

There is an up-coming course on Instrumentation & Control Engineering. Do your self some good and register today.

See blog below.

You'll also find this thread interesting.

https://www.nairaland.com/1842429/must-read-engineers-architects-graphic

Register today ....... https://timmsvillee.wufoo.com/forms/timmsville-engineering/

Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by benELOHIM7(m): 11:23am On Aug 07, 2014
bros pls I'd love to have the materials too. promiseuhegwu@yahoo.co.uk
Dpinaku:

I would send you a few of my materials on Piping/PDMS.
Goodluck.
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Tiimmy(m): 8:19am On Aug 12, 2014
Latest course available..

Must Read for Elect-Elect Engineers, Physics Graduates, Computer Engineers and anyone interested in Instrumentation & Controls Engineering. Like, share, critic & comment...

http://timmsvillee..com/2014/08/instrumentation-control-and-automation.html

Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Dpros(f): 9:53am On Oct 25, 2014
DO YOU KNOW?

The opportunities for trained PDMS Engineers are ever increasing globally in the Engineering world. As PDMS becomes a first choice for top Oil and Gas/Engineering Design companies to sustain their industry position for competitive advantages, it creates a great demand for trained PDMS professionals.
With a sound Knowledge of PDMS, your chances of getting employed are quite unlimited. The energy industry has never a time been more demanding and in need of skilled graduates with extra skills like PDMS. Multinational companies harness the powers of PDMS in their every day projects that is the reason behind the recent training of some Engineers in PDMS by PTDF to meet up with local content demand.

For further details/registration or clarification, you can contact us with the details below or better still visit us at your free time.

Tel: 08037916993 or 07052856858

DGR Training center is at
suite B6b, 24 road Plaza,
24 road, Festac town, Lagos

or log on to www.dgr.com.ng for more info.

Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 21, 2015
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by Tiimmy(m): 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
Dpinaku:

Most persons actually use these two interchangeable so at the end of the day, it may boil down to semantics.

The Piping Engineer's job 'may'(Emphasis on may) actually continue from where the Piping Designer's job stops.

The piping industry is a 'world' on its own. its not just limited to use of modelling software -SmartPLANT, Pro-PIPE, AutoPLANT, PDMS, showing the interconnectivity of the various components in the systems -Process Flow Diagrams(PFDs), Piping and Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID), selection of piping materials, which can be a function of the service environment and the commodity involved, thorought understanding of piping codes and standards- ANSI, BS, ASME, Performing stress analyses- CAESER II, AutoPIPE and consistensy checks on the system.
It also involves supervision of the construction of the piping system and a whole lot more.

Just like I said, it all boils down to semantics. An engineer can design and go ahead to supervise and construct while some may see the designers' job ending after the drafting stage.

It all depends on the part of the divide that you are.

Nice

Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by CADeater(m): 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
eimuhb:
I'm happy I found these thread. I'm a chemical eng'g graduate with interest in pipeline eng'g. I have learnt how to use Pdms and caeser II and I'm reading everything I can lay my hands on (Material) about piping/pipeline eng'g. Please I will like to know the difference between Piping and Pipeline eng'g. Though I've searched the web, all I got was the difference in distances, Piping (short distance) while Pipeline (long distance). Thanks
piping is any above ground system with mechanical supports while pipeline is any underground system with the ground as major support. In the process industry, pipelines are transmission lines and are governed by ASME B31.8 and ASME B31.4 for gas and liquid resspectively
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by CADeater(m): 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
If you reside or are serving in port harcourt, then this is an opportunity you should not miss. Visit www.cadeaters.com and enroll for any of our programs which will give you a head start in the competitive labour world. At cadeaters, we don't just teach PDMS design of a liquified petroleum gas plant, we also show you how to interpret the process flow diagram. We don't just teach CAESAR II but expose you to industry challenges. we don't just teach 2D, isometric draft and 3D solid modelling but tailor them to meet your needs. www.cadeaters.com or call 08154090727 for enquiries and registration
Re: PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. by CADeater(m): 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
If you reside or are serving in port harcourt, then this is an opportunity you should not miss. Visit www.cadeaters.com and enroll for any of our programs which will give you a head start in the competitive labour world. At cadeaters, we don't just teach PDMS design of a liquified petroleum gas plant, we also show you how to interpret the process flow diagram. We don't just teach CAESAR II but expose you to industry challenges. we don't just teach AutoCAD 2D, isometric draft and 3D solid modelling but tailor them to meet your needs. www.cadeaters.com or call 08154090727 for enquiries and registration

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Widow Who Rides Keke, Becomes A Successful Entrepreneur, Inspires Nigerians / Man Refuses To Come Out Of Grave Because His Money Not Fully Paid - Photo / Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.