Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

What Act Controls The Creation Of New Roads As Regards Peoples Lands And Propert - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Act Controls The Creation Of New Roads As Regards Peoples Lands And Propert (377 Views)

The Creation Of Sokoto Caliphate After The 1808 Jihad War / Buhari Pledges To Visit South East Soon, Assures Leaders Of New Roads & Rail Pro / Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Act Controls The Creation Of New Roads As Regards Peoples Lands And Propert by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hello nairalanders.

I got home from school yesterday only to notice the small valuable peice of land left in my family is under serious threat and alteration.

I'm the first son and i am hoping to erect my own building there very soon but the community leaders said they needed a new road to pass in the direction which will obviously divide the land and nothing substantial will be left.

I'm thinking of visiting a human right activist or getting a lawyer, but i dont know my chances of winning this case as i don't know the acts that protect such rights.

I really need to stop this people as this peice of land is very important to me. NB. It is not the government but my immediate community or rather clan that wants the road created.

Please anyone with useful info on this should enlighten me. Thanks.

Please modes help me out too.
cc: lalasticlala , mynd44.
Re: What Act Controls The Creation Of New Roads As Regards Peoples Lands And Propert by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 19, 2017
Did i post this in the wrong section or what, please i need information on how to go about this. You guys should help out.

(1) (Reply)

"Tender Of Change" Banjo Set To Tackle The Recession! / Ikeja Electric Fights Corrupt Practices Among Personnel / I Will Accept That My Generation Had Done A Number Of Wrong Things But …obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.