Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) (25187 Views)

African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility / YAYY! Agbalumo Is Back!! Check Out Health Benefits Of The African Star Apple / 16 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) by ring7(m): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2017
Haute:
It makes me squeeze my handsome face. angry
Mr handsome
Re: 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) by Eddyolu1: 9:37am On Feb 19, 2017
I love this. am getting my agbalumo right away.
Re: 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 19, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
it's Udara in Efik/ibibio dialect.
they used to sell it around 5 for 10 naira but Kingbuhari the dullard now Rose the price to 1 piece for hundred naira, Piperson could attest to it.
buhari is such a wicked man.
U can still get one 4 as low as Ten naira down here in the north!
Re: 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) by StupidYorubaFool: 9:41am On Feb 19, 2017
Sansa143:
it's Price wouldn't elevate in the north. things are rosy and the north is a perfect utopia as long as your brother is still in the aso rock villa.

we in the southern region are dying due to the drastic upsurge of food prices
Re: 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) by Kingbuhari(m): 9:46am On Feb 19, 2017
Sansa143:
buhari will die a very lonely and disgraceful death.... just Mark my word
Re: 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 19, 2017
Kingbuhari:
buhari will die a very lonely and disgraceful death.... just Mark my word
How dat one take concern me?For the fact dat am 4rm d north doesn't mean am a supporter of wateva is happening in dis country!Mind u,am not a core northern but a middle-belter,Plateau state to be precise!
Re: 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 19, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
it's Price wouldn't elevate in the north. things are rosy and the north is a perfect utopia as long as your brother is still in the aso rock villa.

we in the southern region are dying due to the drastic upsurge of food prices
My dear,why don't you leave ur comfort zone n come down to the north n c how things are for urself?Just because Udara can go as low as 10 doesn't mean dat all things are dat way!We are all in dis 2geda n buhari or wateva u call him is not n will neva b my broda!Ntin join me n him!He is 4rm d north-west n am 4rm d middle belt,he is fulani 4rm katsina n am pyam 4rm plateau state,he is Muslim n am a christian!So we are two diff set of pple!Evryone is feeling d pains of d hardship!So Mr StupidYorubaFool,pls,dont eva tag me as Buhari's sista cos I can n will neva be!

1 Like

Re: 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) by sonety2k(m): 9:59am On Feb 19, 2017
cool
Re: 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) by jonahsunday97(m): 10:17am On Feb 19, 2017
#this lovely#
Re: 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) by RHARPHELLE99(m): 10:43am On Feb 19, 2017
ifyalways:
I think I'm the only one that hates this fruit. undecided
no u re not.... the fruit gives me this funny feeling if i take it.....
Re: 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) by Eddiecute86(m): 10:51am On Feb 19, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
lol the thing dey bitter eh. grin

but the succulent ones still dey sha with enough jollification as ring7 stated up there.

Bitter? bros are you sure you are not mistaking it to bitter cola
Re: 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) by jeff1607(m): 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
natural chewing gum
Re: 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) by Michaelanapuwa(m): 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hello guys. <br>
With the challenges people face in getting information about health checkups and even getting the right hospitals to do them and so many other challenges, we&apos;ve come up with a unique solution- www.mediosa.com.ng Mediosa.com.ng is an online healthcare bookings platform where users can discover prices in real time, get information,&nbsp; book laboratory tests and health packages. Thats not all, you wont have to visit any laboratory as a phlebotomist will be assigned to you to collect your samples(blood and urine) and then deliver your results online within 24hrs with an option to request for the hardcopy which will be delivered to you. Prescription-based medicines can also be ordered on the platform and it will be delivered within few hours to any location of your choosing. With mediosa, our aim is to simplify healthcare. All these will be available shortly. #Simplifyinghealthcare #Comingsoon #Becausewecare
Re: 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) by StupidYorubaFool: 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
Sansa143:
My dear,why don't you leave ur comfort zone n come down to the north n c how things are for urself?Just because Udara can go as low as 10 doesn't mean dat all things are dat way!We are all in dis 2geda n buhari or wateva u call him is not n will neva b my broda!Ntin join me n him!He is 4rm d north-west n am 4rm d middle belt,he is fulani 4rm katsina n am pyam 4rm plateau state,he is Muslim n am a christian!So we are two diff set of pple!Evryone is feeling d pains of d hardship!So Mr StupidYorubaFool,pls,dont eva tag me as Buhari's sista cos I can n will neva be!
lol sorry but hop you know if in case this country secedes based on region then the middle belt which is the North Central will still share the same country with North west and north east which comprises of the Hausas an Fulani's and other sub tribes igala,nupe, ebira etc.

besides the constitution of this country doesn't recognize the term "middle belt" in it's dictionary.

I always count all northerners as Hausa's. there is obviously no difference.
north na North, Jos, kogi, kwara, Benue, Adamawa, taraba, nasarawa are all states located in the northern region.
so by the virtue of this. buhari is a northerner, you're also a northerner, indirectly buhari is thy keensmen grin
no offense cheesy
Re: 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) by amokeme(f): 1:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
ifyalways:
I think I'm the only one that hates this fruit. undecided
I don't like it too..
Re: 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) by uvalued(m): 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
VastFinder:

It is a season fruit and its most liked by many people, maybe due to the sweetness or Beneficial in the body. Ion know. Botanically called “chrysophyllum albidum,” the fruit is mostly cultivated in the rural areas and is very common during the months of December to April.

The fruit is mostly found in African countries like Nigeria, Cameroon, Cote d’ Ivorie, Uganda and Niger Republic. However in Nigeria the white star apple is popularly referred to as Agbalumo and Udara by the Yoruba’s and Igbo respectively.
in hausa na agwaluga
Re: 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) by smark61: 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
Na cherry we dey call am for ye o cheesy
Re: 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) by unuane1(m): 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
lovely fruit
Re: 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) by youngjoy(f): 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
grin am jus see the English name of it for the 1st time
Re: 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) by rakazytee(f): 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
Wonderful! Agbalumo, if you come across the sour one u ll forget all the health benefit, but any woman in trister ll appreciate it.
Re: 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) by blackboy(m): 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
Love it when it turns to gum. In Abuja 5 for N200. That Was in town from a hawker. In Asaba 6 big ones for N100. Best to enjoy it now.its a season thing. Hope we can have it all year round
Re: 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) by seifini(m): 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
Holla,I am a dope original content writer,editor and proofreader of a rticles.
Re: 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) by Kingbuhari(m): 7:47am On Feb 20, 2017
Sansa143:
How dat one take concern me?For the fact dat am 4rm d north doesn't mean am a supporter of wateva is happening in dis country!Mind u,am not a core northern but a middle-belter,Plateau state to be precise!
but join islamic state of arewa when the time comes
Re: 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 20, 2017
Haute:
It makes me squeeze my handsome face. angry
ERM u sure its all that handsame grin cuz i dont think so tongue
Re: 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 20, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
ERM u sure its all that handsame grin cuz i dont think so tongue

Nope. But it's all that handsome.
Re: 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 20, 2017
Haute:

Nope. But it's all that handsome.
grin
Re: 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 20, 2017
Kingbuhari:
but join islamic state of arewa when the time comes
Na u sabi!
Re: 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) by Kingbuhari(m): 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
Sansa143:
Na u sabi!
dis ppl that called themselves minority think alike
Re: 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
BrownCookie:
I love Udara. Imagine all the health benefits. ...

Sorrt for quoting you BrownCookie, you have a striking resemblance with my sister.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HIV Couples Give Birth To 72 Negative Babies In Bauchi / Nigerian Final Year Pharmacy Student Dies In India (pics) / Factors Affecting Nursing Practice In The Public Settings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.