Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,139 members, 7,953,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

Seal (musician) Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seal (musician) Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today (21887 Views)

Segun Arinze Celebrates 54th Birthday With New Pictures / Ali Baba Celebrates His 54th Birthday In Style, shares adorable Photos / Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seal (musician) Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by hotklasicboi: 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
seal has a Nigerian father and a Brazilian mother....he is an international Nigerian artiste....among Nigerians Painting the world with Positive image of our real goodies.....hbd to you....Taio Cruz and Sade Adu I see uuu....

1 Like

Re: Seal (musician) Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by baysol: 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
Arewa12:
His a gr8 guy

Afonja gene loading....always positive contribution worldwide....we know the opposite lipsrsealed
Arewa12:
His a gr8 guy

Afonja gene loading....always positive contribution worldwide....we know the opposite
Re: Seal (musician) Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by valmunich(m): 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
Wow... Seal is Nigerian? Never knew. My favourite song still remains "daylight saving"
Re: Seal (musician) Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Brugo(m): 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
Onechancearmy:

"Indomie generation" lol grin

My favorite Seal songs, (in no particular order)

1. Prayer for the dying

2. Fly like an Eagle

3. Human Beings

4. Crazy

5. Killer (feat. Adamski)

6. Bring it on

7. Kiss From A Rose

Respect! cool

1 Like

Re: Seal (musician) Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by piagetskinner(m): 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
Eeen....and ive never head of him o
Re: Seal (musician) Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Arielle: 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
sisisioge:
I think this dude is super hot! Wonderful voice...great body wink

Thank you! Seal is super sexy. 'Touch' is one of my favourite songs. His voice....hawt!!!!
Re: Seal (musician) Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by martinsfm(m): 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Grandpa I don't think I mentioned anything about his scars though embarassed
daughter, im telling you, he was never cute when younger
Re: Seal (musician) Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Berbierklaus(f): 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
martinsfm:
daughter, im telling you, he was never cute when younger
okay grandpa embarassed
Re: Seal (musician) Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by slurryeye: 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
One word, Iconic

One of my favorite musicians of all time

Just listen to

Love's divine
Crazy
Secret
Kiss from a rose
I can't stand the rain
Secret
I've been loving you too long
Change is gonna come (lovely version of sam cooke's song)
It's a man's world (another spectacular rendering to the original)
Walk on by
Don't cry
This could be heaven etc.

His voice is just too powerful. Happy birthday Icon
Re: Seal (musician) Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
StOla:

There was indomie as at 1995 and consecutive years when he was very popular.

Look for an appropriate reference, not indomie that is quite old.

funny thing is, if we check, she's probably part of the 'indomie' generation she's trying to de-associate herself from.
Re: Seal (musician) Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by steryj(m): 11:36am On Feb 20, 2017
apoti:

Handsome ke? shocked That is a word that was never associated with Seal. As a matter of fact when he was married to Heidi Klum, they used to call them "the Beauty and the Beast"

He's still a Legend though and I love his songs
More because he refused to do a plastic surgery on his face ( scar )
Re: Seal (musician) Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by steryj(m): 11:45am On Feb 20, 2017
valmunich:
Wow... Seal is Nigerian? Never knew. My favourite song still remains "daylight saving"
Yeah, he had his secondary education at annunciation gram sch in Ikere Ekiti.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Looks Gorgeous With Native Dress In New Makeup Photo / Mr Jollof Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko. (photos) / Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.