Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

A Friend Is In Need Of Ur Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Is In Need Of Ur Advise (733 Views)

Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / Is My Girl Friend A Theif? Please I Need Ur Advise / Please I Need Ur Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Is In Need Of Ur Advise by francisbarrack(m): 10:46am On Feb 19, 2017
Please, dear help me out. This is seriously affecting my peace. I met a guy early this year and he completely swept me off my feet. He's every woman's dream. We talked and he proposed marriage to me immediately and that made me felt his is serious minded...
We started dating, after a month I realised he had a child. I confronted him and he told me the truth and that he's not in a relationship with the baby's mother... That the only thing that tied them together was the baby which he adores so much.
I tried to believe him but I couldn't then I added him on Facebook only to find a picture of him and the girl together and she was with an engagement ring... They looked happy together.
I asked him and he said he wanted to marry the girl because of the child but that was before he met me... That the truth is, he is not in love with the girl that she hid the pregnancy from him until the child was born.
Now, recently something happen that he nearly lost his life but the girl was there to defend and help him out... That made him realise how deeply the girl was in love with him then he decided to settle down with her...
He told me about it and though I felt bad because I love him but I accepted it knowing his life will be less complicated if he settled with her and gave the child a happy home.
He planned to go for her hand in marriage next month but now, he's back saying he loves me so much and wouldn't want to lose me to any man and if am ready to accept his child that he's ready to marry me because he can't imagine living an unhappy life with a woman he's not in love with...
I have already made up my mind to let him go and move on with someone else...
Now, am stuck.. Should I turn my back on him or stay with him and fight against all odds?? Because the girl in question 'baby mama' is not ready to let him go as well. I feel bad for him too...
Should he marry her because of the child they had together Or should he marry for love? Help me let's help him. Thanks, God bless you
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of Ur Advise by Davash222(m): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2017
Sorry, can't help you.

Re: A Friend Is In Need Of Ur Advise by Epositive(m): 10:56am On Feb 19, 2017
leave him and move on
on the other note, are you gay or transgender?
#positivevibes
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of Ur Advise by decatalyst(m): 11:02am On Feb 19, 2017
Hey, receive sense! The boy/man in question is just afraid of how life would be if he loose your kponmo.

Move on with your life or else, you will be babymama two!

Move on pls.
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of Ur Advise by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 19, 2017
Not too sure of the guys love...just give your self time..another thing is are you ready to take care of his daughter because you must love the child for that relationship to stand..
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of Ur Advise by Chidonc(m): 11:22am On Feb 19, 2017
aunty today's date is 19th Feb, and you have already met a guy this yr that swept you off your feet and even proposed marriage, OK oooooo. the good lord is ur muscle.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Is In Need Of Ur Advise by olac21(m): 11:26am On Feb 19, 2017
Well,tell him you're no longer intrested in the relationship,hence you make yourself babymama 2
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of Ur Advise by enuk80(m): 11:49am On Feb 19, 2017
op, I am sorry to syay..u r a fool..u saw d signs and u still want to marry him..go ahead and kill ur future with him..u won't run abi ...

lemme school u..

d guy is just using u and any other girls that come his way by being nice to u and others alike...that's his method or his own way of getting ladies by being nice to them...u fall and u dreamt wow I have found d idea man not minding to no if he is into u ..he didn't break up with his ex girlfriend..there are somethings he is yet to tell u..I would rather advise u to sit him down and let him tell u everything u need to no...if he tells u lies, just shake it off...leave dis guy alone because he will marry his ex gf because of d baby and also because he loves her more than he loves u...

I think he enjoys having sex with you and he is not yet satisfy brushing every corner of u...also, his plan is to get u pregnant too..so u all will become baby mamas..

my dear, pls safe ur future...he is engage and he is going to marry that girl..he is a leir and manipulator..he is playing with ur emotion and he is deceiving u..get this fact
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of Ur Advise by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 19, 2017
This guy is confused and so are you cos of marriage promise.

He has a bond with his baby mama that even you can't break, do you want to be his second wife?.

Use your head and cut-off all communication with him, he doesn't love you.
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of Ur Advise by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
This guy is confused and so are you cos of marriage promise.

He has a bond with his baby mama that even you can't break, do you want to be his second wife?.

Use your head and cut-off all communication with him, he doesn't love you.

Benita benita...happy Sunday oh !

The way you give relationship advice on nairaland ehn. No be here oh. Its like you will be my marriage counsellor when I'm ready to marry cheesy
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of Ur Advise by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
truthsayer007:

Benita benita...happy Sunday oh !

The way you give relationship advice on nairaland ehn. No be here oh. Its like you will be my marriage counsellor when I'm ready to marry cheesy
Lol. cheesy grin
Don't mind me oo!, waitin i sabi sef?, it is said that "love" clouds judgement and those in love don't see their stupidity...since i'm not the op whose judgement is clouded, i can objectively advice her. grin
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of Ur Advise by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benita27:
Lol. cheesy grin
Don't mind me oo!, waitin i sabi sef?, it is said that "love" clouds judgement and those in love don't see their stupidity...since i'm not the op whose judgement is clouded, i can objectively advice her. grin

True oh, when u are in love. You will just be behaving like mumu. Me I dey fear this love thing no be small. I try to be cautious as possible to avoid stories that touch
Re: A Friend Is In Need Of Ur Advise by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
truthsayer007:

True oh, when u are in love. You will just be behaving like mumu. Me I dey fear this love thing no be small. I try to be cautious as possible to avoid stories that touch
That is it. grin

(1) (Reply)

That Awkward Feeling When You're To Have The First Meeting With Your Online Guy / See Lovely And Mouth Opening Photos Of Rihanna Style Development Over The Years / Men Who Gym Regularly Have Less Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.