Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,656 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) (6670 Views)

Ginika Tor Williams Contesting For Federal House Of Reps (Photos) / Governor El-rufai Meets Members Of The US Senate & House Of Reps (photos) / Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 19, 2017
Speaker of the house of reps, Yakubu Dogara won the Sun newspaper Political icon of the year award yesterday and he dedicated the award to his fellow reps members.

He wrote on Social media;

Last night, I was presented with the Political Icon of the Year 2016 at the Sun Awards Ceremony.
This award is for the entire House of Representatives, as there would be no meaningful leadership without the support of each and every Member and storms could not have been weathered without solidarity.
I would like to sincerely thank the Chief Whip, Hon. Alhassan Aso Doguwa, who led the delegation to receive the award on my behalf, and all Members who showed up in their numbers despite my absence, as I am presently on national assignment outside the shores of Nigeria.

It has been an honour leading the Eighth House and moments like this fill me with appreciation for each and every single Member.

I would also like to thank the editorial board of the Sun Newspapers for deeming me worthy of the honour, Chief Emeka Anyaoku, who presented the award, Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu and Governors Amosun, Masari and Wike for the solidarity.

This will be taken as encouragement to do even more.
http://politicsngr.com/speaker-dogara-dedicates-sun-political-icon-year-award-reps/
cc : lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) by sarrki(m): 11:19am On Feb 19, 2017
Wrongful given

Is the award for padding our budget

We have lost it as a nation

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) by madridguy(m): 11:19am On Feb 19, 2017
BUNCH OF ROGUES.

I SEE REVOLUTION AGAINST THIS THIEVES COMING SOONER THAN EXPECTED.

7 Likes

Re: Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:52am On Feb 19, 2017
good for him
Re: Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
The SUN is a rogue newspaper own by a rogue ex governor of abia state.

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
Their end is near

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) by Philinho(m): 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
Mr budget Padder ....if it were to b opposition party, d drum will beat itself aloud . Political"Sun"

1 Like

Re: Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) by Afonjanightmare(m): 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
No wonder South Africans are insulting us up and down, we celebrate thieves in this cesspit called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) by Olateef(m): 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
Okay
Re: Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) by Baroba(m): 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
It saddens me to see a man like Emeka Anyaoku mixing in such circles..

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) by Olateef(m): 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
Sure.. WASTE BIN ICON on the desktop.. spit on thread..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Between the media and the politicians that feeds them.

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) by omenkaLives(m): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
Award for thieves, from thieves, dedicated to thieves.

Congrats to them.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) by mustymatic(m): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
Magu mugu my guy
Re: Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) by omenkaLives(m): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
madridguy:
BUNCH OF ROGUES.

Re: Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) by inourcare: 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) by genearts(m): 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
Icon

Upon all the padding

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
H
Re: Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) by lytech1(m): 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
The award is meant for fayose..
Re: Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
sarrki:
Wrongful given
The Sun award is given to the highest interested bidder

1 Like

Re: Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) by EncephalonPikin(m): 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
Dedicated thieves!

Meanwhile @ a point in time d first four citizens left d country

1st was d daura apako Buhari(today marks one month if I'm not mistaken),

d VP went to Gambia briefly too,

d budget padders(saraki and Dogara) followed their daura master to London(Nigeria's new capital)

#ThereWasNeverAcountry

1 Like

Re: Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) by willjoe: 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
To say Nigeria is colossal failure is gross understatement

1 Like

Re: Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) by seguno2: 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
Well deserved award by Buhari's corruption protege.
What happened to the whistleblower Jubrin?
Meanwhile Alhaji Lai Mohammed is spending billions on a useless app for whistleblowers
I laugh in Spanish.
Re: Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
sarrki:
Wrongful given

Sun corruption icon of the year
Re: Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) by Temptee101(m): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
We have totally lost it as a nation. This man and his fellow crooks should be prison by now but rather they are being celebrated and honoured? Isn't this most unimaginable?
Re: Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
same man that was padding budget?

Re: Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
madridguy:
BUNCH OF ROGUES.

grin Lead and i go follow cheesy
Re: Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) by ephi123(f): 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
Thieves celebrating thieves. No surprises there.
Re: Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) by Nuesbab: 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
I am not surprised Sun newspaper has always been a rogue newspaper owned by a thief. So giving award to people that contributed to wrongs in this country will always be from Sun newspaper. Just look at the trend wike, best governor and now dogara best politician . Who dey read the paper set. Shioooo. Nonsense and its ingredients.
Re: Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) by blackboy(m): 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
Someone that was justifying and defending budget padding. Hmmm God save Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Ekeremor PDP Cautions Against Ebebi’s Violation Of Power Sharing Arrangement / INEC Announces Date For Collection Of PVCs In Anambra State / Parties That Violate Electoral Law Will Be Barred From 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.