Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

I Am Under Pressure To Get Married And Have Kids – Moyo Lawal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Under Pressure To Get Married And Have Kids – Moyo Lawal (571 Views)

Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single / Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" / Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Under Pressure To Get Married And Have Kids – Moyo Lawal by JamieNaija(m): 12:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
Curvy Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal has revealed she is under pressure to start her own family because of her father would love to have grandchildren.

According to the actress, Moyo stated she wants to make her dad happy because she is the first child of her family but she hasn’t found the right person yet.

“I would have loved to be married with kids mainly because of my dad who is still alive (my mom is late), just to bring joy to my dad … that’s what i wish i have attained at my age. I am under pressure because am the first child of my family and i know my dad would love to have grandchildren but i think it’s important to find that right person that i can make happy and i’m not sure i have found that person yet or that person has found me yet.

It’s not just about getting married, basically there’s pressure yes but i am not putting myself under any pressure”

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/i-am-under-pressure-to-get-married-and.html?m=1

lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Gifty Denies Having A Sextape / Tiwa Savage Discuss Rare Insight Into Relationship With Mavin After ROC Nation.. / Bbnaija: Miyonse Hits The Streets To Celebrate Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.