Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

>> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? (4824 Views)

Call To Bar 2020 In The Name Of Freedom Of Religion (photos) / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Augustap(f): 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
modik:

How can dead and gone Mary pray for u?
�� (^_-)(^_-)
She's dead and gone for you, not for we Catholics
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by modik(m): 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
Augustap:

She's dead and gone for you, not for we Catholics

Let the whole world see the delusion in catholism:

Show me a single Bible verse supporting Mary is alive anywhere "heaven, earth or hell"?

Are The Dead Really Dead? | Bible Study Guides | Amazing Facts https://www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/study-guide/e/4987/t/are-the-dead-really-dead-?&utm_source=whatsapp&utm_medium=social-media&utm_campaign=addtoany
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Augustap(f): 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2017
modik:

Let the whole world see the delusion in catholism:

Show me a single Bible verse supporting Mary is alive anywhere "heaven, earth or hell"?

Are The Dead Really Dead? | Bible Study Guides | Amazing Facts https://www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/study-guide/e/4987/t/are-the-dead-really-dead-?&utm_source=whatsapp&utm_medium=social-media&utm_campaign=addtoany
If the dead are really dead and forgotten, then why do we strive to make heaven, and detest hell? That's becos the soul never dies. Leave every Catholic to follow their belief in peace, while you follow yours
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by modik(m): 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
Augustap:
If the dead are really dead and forgotten, then why do we strive to make heaven, and detest hell? That's becos the soul never dies. Leave every Catholic to follow their belief in peace, while you follow yours

No pun meant!

Obviously you are not a Bible student. All your questions are answered by Bible in the link already provided.

Don't be a student of "Men's religious tradition" follow the Bible and not what your religious sect says.

Thank me later if only you have open mind on this!
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Catholics.. Only God Himself can open your eyes. Glorifying Mary for no Reason even when the new testament was Principally about Jesus christ. Jesus is the prince of peace..so I wonder who titled Mary queen of peace. John 14:6 will always be the answer. Mary can not Save you, neither can she pray for you.

Good son, don't you bow before your parents, grand parents and elders, what is the difference? It's even worse in your tribe so why the hypocrisy
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
modik:

No pun meant!

Obviously you are not a Bible student. All your questions are answered by Bible in the link already provided.

Don't be a student of "Men's religious tradition" follow the Bible and not what your religious sect says.

Is Abraham dead or alive?
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by modik(m): 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
Pidgin2:

Is Abraham dead or alive?

Dead and buried. Support contrary view with biblical reference.
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
modik:

Dead and buried. Support contrary view with biblical reference.

Matt 22:32

Mark 12, 26 - 27

1 Samuel 28, 3 - 25
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by modik(m): 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
Pidgin2:

Matt 22:32

Mark 12, 26 - 27

1 Samuel 28, 3 - 25

All these died in faith and are awaiting the resurrection hence God is not ashamed of being called their God. Read Hebrews 11. The Bible interprets itself.

Thoroughly searching the scriptures would set you free from Devils one verse quotation, just as he did with Jesus when He was tempted.
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Augustap(f): 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2017
modik:

No pun meant!

(Laughs in Swahili) Don't even talk about being a Bible student, i could be disastrous you know. I've stopped engaging in unnecessary religious arguments, don't want to start now
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by modik(m): 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
Augustap:

(Laughs in Swahili) Don't even talk about being a Bible student, i could be disastrous you know. I've stopped engaging in unnecessary religious arguments, don't want to start now

Count me out of argument.

We are discussing God's word.
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Akin1212(m): 12:12am On Oct 29, 2017
People who believe there is a god somewhere make me laugh very hard. grin grin
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Augustap(f): 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
modik:

Count me out of argument.

We are discussing God's word.
God's words didn't say criticize other people's belief. I'm done with this topic pal
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by modik(m): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
Augustap:

God's words didn't say criticize other people's belief. I'm done with this topic pal

Even God we serve [Hopefully one God] says, "come let's reason together "

Dont be tired of discussing God's eternal words.
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Akin1212(m): 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
Augustap:

You're wrong, it actually said so. In fact, his words already criticized and condemned them and also gave you people the go-ahead to continue doing so. Deny it and let your conscience beat you.
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Augustap(f): 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
Akin1212:

You're wrong, it actually said so. In fact, his words already criticized and condemned them and also gave you people the go-ahead to continue doing so. Deny it and let your conscience beat you.
Okay i deny it. Conscience come and beat me
Why condemn nd criticize when He said the goats shall be separated from the sheep.
Why criticize when He said "Peter you're a rock, and on that rock i shall build my Church. And the gates of hell shall not prevail against it"
Why criticize when God himself sent his angel to honour the womb that bore Jesus
Why criticize when the greetings of Elizabeth was inspired by the presence of Divine Providence. That same greeting Catholics refer to when we call her "BLESSED"
Why criticize her when her son Jesus chose to honor her no matter what. In the gospel of John 2, at the wedding in Cana, His mother requested that he helped the couple who ran out of wine, and in verse 4 of that same chapter, He told her dt His time has not come yet, but still He obeyed her and changed water into wine.
At the crucifixion, He handed her over to the disciples, while He also handed the disciples over to her.
The Catholic church follows the bible to the letter, any other thing you say are mere criticisms.
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Akin1212(m): 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
Augustap:

Okay i deny it. Conscience come and beat me
Why condemn nd criticize when He said the goats shall be separated from the sheep.
Why criticize when He said "Peter you're a rock, and on that rock i shall build my Church. And the gates of hell shall not prevail against it"
Why criticize when God himself sent his angel to honour the womb that bore Jesus
Why criticize when the greetings of Elizabeth was inspired by the presence of Divine Providence. That same greeting Catholics refer to when we call her "BLESSED"
Why criticize her when her son Jesus chose to honor her no matter what. In the gospel of John 2, at the wedding in Cana, His mother requested that he helped the couple who ran out of wine, and in verse 4 of that same chapter, He told her dt His time has not come yet, but still He obeyed her and changed water into wine.
At the crucifixion, He handed her over to the disciples, while He also handed the disciples over to her.
The Catholic church follows the bible to the letter, any other thing you say are mere criticisms.

Your points are stale and dead on arrival. Check the bolded very well.

Tagging people sheeps and goats already is condemnation and criticism. Don't stop now, would you?
How did the angel honour Mary, maybe he was the one that had sex with her grin
All other points you made are baseless.
You don't need to ask your conscience to come and beat you before it comes, it doesn't need your permission. You can't hide from it.
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Augustap(f): 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
Akin1212:

Your points are stale and dead on arrival. Check the bolded very well.

Tagging people sheeps and goats already is condemnation and criticism. Don't stop now, would you?
How did the angel honour Mary, maybe he was the one that had sex with her grin
All other points you made are baseless.
You don't need to ask your conscience to come and beat you before it comes, it doesn't need your permission. You can't hide from it.
I don't have time to argue with someone whose brain is dead on arrival, so thinking from ur anus is not a problem grin
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Akin1212(m): 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
Augustap:

I don't have time to argue with someone whose brain is dead on arrival, so thinking from ur anus is not a problem grin

I like this your Irony.

You cannot even see the condemnation in the trash you posted. Speaking of a dead atrophied brain, you would win the competition anyday, anytime. Lol

PS: Nobody thinks from the anus, you can still try to make use of your atrophied brain a little, stop posting nonsense.
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Augustap(f): 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
Akin1212:

I like this your Irony.

You cannot even see the condemnation in the trash you posted. Speaking of a dead atrophied brain, you would win the competition anyday, anytime. Lol

PS: Nobody thinks from the anus, you can still try to make use of your atrophied brain a little, stop posting nonsense.
Pls go and take a nap. There's no point conversing with you when i know you're not mentally stable grin
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Akin1212(m): 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
Augustap:

Pls go and take a nap. There's no point conversing with you when i know you're not mentally stable grin

You keep throwing tantrums, it's typical of Christians, so I am not surprised.

But you really want to go down this lane with me? I will ensure you don't come on Nairaland again because I will render you useless.
But again, you are a lady, a senseless and moronic one at that. I'll let you go, but reply this and the next thing you'll type will be typed with tears rolling down your cheeks.
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Ubenedictus(m): 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Splinz:

What makes you think those in the first pic are worshiping their ancestors and not honoring them just like those in the second pic
because worship is the action of the will not necessarily the position of the body.

if some is kneeling in front of my mum,3 things are possible.

1. my mum punished the person. maybe a kid.

2. the person is showing honour.

3. the person may mistake my beautiful mum for a goddess and is worshipping her.

how do I know which is it? I ask the person...

if you ask the people in those 2 pictures, the first will tell you the image he prostrating before is god and he is worshiping.

the 2nd will tell you the image he is kneeling before is but an artistic depiction of Mary that he uses as a visual reminder, he will inform you that the image is just an image and it is sinful to worship it. he is simply in a prayer position in front of a religious image.

ask them that is how you know

1 Like

Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Ubenedictus(m): 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Sorry sir, maybe you need to study your bible more. Mary had other children. Are you even saying after Jesus's birth, that Joseph didn't copulate with mary? chai

p.s nl why are you even censoring a normal word like co.pulate to reproduce??
there is no where in the Bible where anyone but Jesus is called a child of Mary.
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Ubenedictus(m): 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Yes. mary was blessed, highly favoured amongst women. Then that's just about it. I respect moses, david, deborah for their qualities which God must have seen in them, to make them worthy Vessels. But I can't understand, aren't you suppose to honour Jesus Himself? the one who paid the ultimate price, who is sitted on the Right hand of God? Is mary part of the trinity? should she share in the Glory of our Creator?
so you honor Mary but you condemn Catholics for honoring her because you don't like the way they do so?

or you honour Mary but want everyone to honor Jesus more?
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Ubenedictus(m): 3:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
Splinz:

Have you also thought of honoring Jael too, she's most blessed of women you know, much more than Mary?

just as you called her the most blessed among tent women you just honored her, unfortunately for Jael she didn't give birth to God in the flesh.
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Augustap(f): 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
Akin1212:

You keep throwing tantrums, it's typical of Christians, so I am not surprised.

But you really want to go down this lane with me? I will ensure you don't come on Nairaland again because I will render you useless.
But again, you are a lady, a senseless and moronic one at that. I'll let you go, but reply this and the next thing you'll type will be typed with tears rolling down your cheeks.
Mr senseless nd moronic pls face front. I think ur specialty is saying stupid things. I don't do e-wars, especially not with lost cases. Cry your Islamic frustrations out, nd stop bothering me. I don't know what your concern is with Christianity. Focus on your moon nd stars... Kpowa ishi na'ala
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Akin1212(m): 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
Augustap:

Mr senseless nd moronic pls face front. I think ur specialty is saying stupid things. I don't do e-wars, especially not with lost cases. Cry your Islamic frustrations out, nd stop bothering me. I don't know what your concern is with Christianity. Focus on your moon nd stars... Kpowa ishi na'ala

I just realized how obtuse you are in reality.

First, you have just unintelligently claimed I am a Muslim. I should have known that you are one of those stupid people that marauds around with no brain.
Secondly, You just ignorantly started this e-war? Since you are now claiming you don't do e-wars just because you don't want to cry. Lol
Thirdly, I don't have Islamic frustrations because I am not a Muslim, but my problem with Christianity is that you people are dumb and can't be cured even when the cure is begging you.

Now if you will excuse me, while you concentrate on your dumbness and make your coast larger. Go and suck a cucumber to good use. Stupid fellow.
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Augustap(f): 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
Akin1212:

I just realized how obtuse you are in reality.

First, you have just unintelligently claimed I am a Muslim. I should have known that you are one of those stupid people that marauds around with no brain.
Secondly, You just ignorantly started this e-war? Since you are now claiming you don't do e-wars just because you don't want to cry. Lol
Thirdly, I don't have Islamic frustrations because I am not a Muslim, but my problem with Christianity is that you people are dumb and can't be cured even when the cure is begging you.

Now if you will excuse me, while you concentrate on your dumbness and make your coast larger. Go and suck a cucumber to good use. Stupid fellow.
You're not worth my time. Get lost
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Akin1212(m): 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
Augustap:

You're not worth my time. Get lost

Baby, don't cry grin grin
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Ubenedictus(m): 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
Splinz:

Hmm. Even when the Bible says "But knew her not until she had given birth to her firstborn son" (Matt. 1:25). This simply means that Joseph eventually slept with his wife after Jesus birth. Plain!

Also, the phrase "her firstborn son" is an indication that there were other children of Mary thereafter. Again, such plain verses like Matthew 13:55 makes it obvious. But sadly enough, the Catholics will always ridiculously claim that Mary was a pepectual virgin.

Anyways, abeg spread the good news about mother Jael, most blessed among women. Jael ti take over...

if you were conversant with Greek you would know that the term until doesn't necessarily imply that the opposite happened after.

firstborn is the legal term the Jews use to refer to a child that opens the womb it doesn't imply that there exist a second or third born.
an only son is also a firstborn.
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Geist(m): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ubenedictus:

if you were conversant with Greek you would know that the term until doesn't necessarily imply that the opposite happened after.

firstborn is the legal term the Jews use to refer to a child that opens the womb it doesn't imply that there exist a second or third born.
an only son is also a firstborn.
Even in English it does not mean the opposite happened. It only means the opposite didn't happen within the time frame specified( i.e before the birth of Jesus) . Afterwards ?? The writers were definitely not bothered about that.
Re: >> What Is The Difference Between These Two Religion (photos)? by Ubenedictus(m): 1:11am On Oct 30, 2017
Geist:
Even in English it does not mean the opposite happened. It only means the opposite didn't happen within the time frame specified( i.e before the birth of Jesus) . Afterwards ?? The writers were definitely not bothered about that.
true and true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Loyalty Precede Morality? / The Ungodly Influence Of Dance And Secular Music To Youths. / Is Any Nigerian Fooled By Pastor With 666 Tattoo Claiming To Be Divine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.