Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building (11483 Views)

What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? / I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! / Estimated Cost Of My 6flat Foundation. Overpriced?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by Mannylex(m): 9:11am On Feb 20, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Your information is not complete. What is the area of building?

Hi, Its a plot of land, I already have a completed bungalow behind, the space in front is actually big enough, not sure of the area now but the part i have left to work with is more than half a plot. Location is Lagos mainland.
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by afamaustin(m): 9:13am On Feb 20, 2017
l am an architect base in Ph contact me with dis number for a plan and for ur quatation
08188516464 or at afamokpala@gmail.com.
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by danemenike: 9:20am On Feb 20, 2017
Interesting
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by kinibigdeal(m): 9:30am On Feb 20, 2017
Mannylex:

Hi, Its a plot of land, I already have a completed bungalow behind, the space in front is actually big enough, not sure of the area now but the part i have left to work with is more than half a plot. Location is Lagos mainland.

Maybe 3-4m will do
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by Winner2017: 10:11am On Feb 20, 2017
Contact Building Design Engineerer : olugbengade2@gmail.com
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by fendorf(m): 10:18am On Feb 20, 2017
Contact us for ur granite and sharpsand
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by consultmal97(m): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2017
As a professional civil engineer,before we can carry out any estimate for you we need to see the drawing,that is when we can project estimate for the material and labour cost
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by buskopam(m): 10:49am On Feb 20, 2017
what a horrendous write up, how does one explain this to a lay person
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by chimalisco19(m): 11:30am On Feb 20, 2017
Mannylex:
Hi All, can I please get an estimate for laying a foundation for a storey building of 4 3 bedroom flats. The land is dry .. Please note that I won't be doing a German floor. Also assist with prices of materials At the prevailing market rate. Thanks.

bound of Cameroon zinc nah 79k
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by swissmoney00: 11:35am On Feb 20, 2017
Budget 1.7-2.3 million to dpc without the casting.... U can cntct me Engr Rick 08034358871 4 more info. Tnx
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by SmattadHomes: 11:52am On Feb 20, 2017
Mannylex:
Hi All, can I please get an estimate for laying a foundation for a storey building of 4 3 bedroom flats. The land is dry .. Please note that I won't be doing a German floor. Also assist with prices of materials At the prevailing market rate. Thanks.
What's the size of the land in question.
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by ebuclassic18(m): 11:54am On Feb 20, 2017
a bag of cement now cost #2800 by next month may be sold for 3k price building materials are very expensive juz gather enough money in other not to get stocked on the way.
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by coolpenny: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
Don't be idle. Make a wise decision today. Invest that spare money in Donation Hub and reap your dividends in no time. Invest wisely.
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by wolexanda(m): 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
Am a professional builder. If is on a plot of land and a wing of story building just on a low land can cost you 1.5m while it can cost you 1m on high level while 2wings on low level can cost you 3m while 2wings on high level can cost you 2m.you can call my number to view location for inspection 08098786893.
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by wolexanda(m): 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
Moreover, you can build a story building either two or single wind without a German floor.
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by caesaraba(m): 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
wolexanda:
Am a professional builder. If is on a plot of land and a wing of story building just on a low land can cost you 1.5m while it can cost you 1m on high level while 2wings on low level can cost you 3m while 2wings on high level can cost you 2m.you can call my number to view location for inspection 08098786893.
Hi, are your factoring in the current prices of steel reinforcement, cement and Labour? If yes, please break it down let's see.
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by Brivelyn(f): 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by Dmec(m): 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
It depends on the type of material you want to use.
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by nextstep(m): 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
Also know that the prices will almost double by the end of the year. So don't delay, start building now
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by nextstep(m): 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
agarawu23:
I hate to read things like this here.

Go to that site with what u have
Buy the materials with the available money
Pay your bricklayer
Stop where the money finish
Go and hustle for more money and continue....

Well said. The best u can do is go to market and open your ears to see how much people are pricing.

1 Like

Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by QueenRaheemah(f): 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
Good evening
Re: Estimated Cost Of Laying Foundation For A 1 Storeyed Building by QueenRaheemah(f): 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
Sup

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Be A Nigerian Landlord / Construction and Cost of A 6 Bedroom Duplex In Details And Pictures / My 3 Bedroom Bungalow At Shimawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.