Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Must Read: Home Alone With My Step Brother (21+) Season 2 Episode 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: Home Alone With My Step Brother (21+) Season 2 Episode 1 (2898 Views)

Home Alone With My Step-brother / Home Alone With My Step-brother / Romance Story: Home Alone With My Step Brother (21+) Season 4 Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Home Alone With My Step Brother (21+) Season 2 Episode 1 by muyi001: 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
Season 2 EPISODE 1

In the hospital….What should I do? I’m pregnant for my step brother, isn’t this ridiculous?How will I tell my parent? God help me I’m confused.My mum: Who impregnated you Omolola? (Crying) I couldn’t say a word, still on the sick bed, I was just crying, I looked at Daniel’s face, he looked at me winking at me not to say anything.My mum: I thought you’re a virgin…… Haaaa! You’re a disappointed me. She tried to descend on me on the sick bed, my stepfather quickly grabbed her.

I was nervous, I kept on weeping.Me: Mummy I’m sorry My stepfather took my mum out of the ward, leaving me and Daniel alone. Daniel went on his knees and was begging.Daniel: Please Omolola, I beg you in the name of God,please don’t tell them I’m the one, please I beg you, please (touching me and crying) I couldn’t say a word, I was dumbfounded.Daniel kept on begging me not tell anyone about us, he was on his knees begging, his father walks in, he quickly got up and wipe away his tears, pretending as if nothing happened.

My step dad: Your mum is really mad at you, I’ve trying to calm her down. Stop crying okay, everything will be fine.Using his handkerchief to wipe away my tears, petting me..My Step dad: Stop crying dear.He looks at Daniel’s face with surprise, cos Daniel was crying uncontrollable.My step dad: Why are you crying?Daniel: Me? Am I crying?….. I’m not crying

Continue and finish episode 1 here http://muyigist.com/2017/02/18/story-home-alone-with-my-step-brother-season-2-episode-1/

Continue with season 2, Episode 2 and so on here http://muyigist.com/category/story/?submit=View

Source: www.muyigist.com
Re: Must Read: Home Alone With My Step Brother (21+) Season 2 Episode 1 by thexzy(m): 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
Nice piece....u can make it a movie

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: Why Men Are Irresistibly Drawn To Breasts / Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? / Dating Your Ex Brother...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.