Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

"Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" ----Gov. Fayose Ayodele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" ----Gov. Fayose Ayodele (304 Views)

Mohammed Barkindo & Family Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" / IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" ----Gov. Fayose Ayodele by UzuegbuProsper(m): 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not
Helping Him"

Governor of Ekiti State, Mr Ayodele Fayose on Saturday
urged those visiting Buhari in the UK to "allow him rest".
The Governor made this disclosure at the weekend while
commenting on some national issues.
In a statement released in Ado-Ekiti on Saturday, the
Governor said his prayers are with President Muhammadu
Buhari, adding that he "is only human and he can fall sick
like every other person created by God"
He said "My prayers are with the President. Bi a ba nja bii
ka ku ko (If we are fighting, it is not to the extent of
wishing that the President dies. Most importantly, my
disagreement with President Buhari is for the goods of
Nigerians.
All of us should be praying for him. On the issue of visiting
the President, I think they should allow him to rest. Those
who are going to the UK to visit him are not helping the
President.
You can see that I have not been criticising him now
because he is sick. When he comes back, I will start again.
The criticism is not because I hate him, it is what is needed
for good governance. It is through those criticism that he
can even perform better.
My only problem is his handlers who will say one thing
today and say another thing tomorrow. The President is
only human and he can fall sick like every other person
created by God. So, I pray that the President gets well soon
so that he can come back home and deliver his electoral
promises."
Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/fayose-
those-visiting-buhari-in-london.html
Re: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" ----Gov. Fayose Ayodele by emmasege: 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hope APCheats are learning? Ba ba nja, bi ka ku ko o (our fights should not be with the motive of wishing an opponent death). Such gestures were never extended by APC, ACN or CPC as the then opposition parties. Their criticism was without sense of patriotism and respect for the office of the president, and that's why good governance has almost been an impossible task for them. The reason is simple: they don't enjoy the good wishes of most Nigerians, especially those who have support or sympathy for PDP or the immediate past president.

Moreover, a man must reap what he sows. And this is why I've always thought that the only way forward for us as a nation is for us to call for a reconciliation meeting. That should've been the starting point for our president, but his divisive tendency wouldn't let him. The last General elections revealed that our national cleavages are getting deeper by the day. Imagine what would've been the current state of our nation if the president had extended friendly and brotherly gestures to zones where he lost woefully, and had truly lived his plagiarized statement of "I belong to nobody and I belong to everybody".

I tell you, we would've witnessed the true change and not a backward change!
Re: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" ----Gov. Fayose Ayodele by GiftedJosh: 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
You can see that I have not been criticising him now
because he is sick. When he comes back, I will start again.
The criticism is not because I hate him, it is what is needed
for good governance. It is through those criticism that he
can even perform better.

This above got me, true words by the man himself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt. Sacks All Directors In NCAA / UN Calls For Abolition Of Death Penalty / Osinbajo Should Speed Up Regulation (not Destruction) Of ‘illegal’ Refineries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.