Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? (3454 Views)

How Would You Interpret This Photo?please / Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone / Who Can Interpret This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? by Feranchek(m): 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
To me? He probably couldn't tell her how he felt, and he sees another guy (also probably one who he thinks he's better than) kissing her.

Lalasticlala, valentine just finish, what dyu think bout the pic?

1 Share

Re: How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? by hotspec(m): 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
I think d artist shd come.and explain.
Its.like d spirit husband is crying because he dint get swag like d earthly husband, and he lost her to him

5 Likes

Re: How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? by Alphamale2017(m): 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
i can relate.
Re: How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? by JideAmuGiaka: 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
The girl is kissing another guy with the consciousness of the pain, cry of her real boy friend.

6 Likes

Re: How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? by JideAmuGiaka: 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
Alphamale2017:
i can relate.
Is that your final answer?

1 Like

Re: How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? by raphroye: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
This picture is very complicated, make I sit down dey read comments
Re: How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? by DozieInc(m): 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
She hopes her ex/hater is spited.
Re: How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? by DrayZee: 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
The girl is kissing another guy with the consciousness of the pain, cry of her real boy friend.

Yep... That's why he's at the back of her mind.

She probably left him for the dude she's kissing.
Re: How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? by Freak4achild(f): 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
I have had this picture for long on my phone and every time I look at it, am lost in thoughts.
Re: How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? by hohladharay(m): 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
$@526 i smell heartbreak. make una jejely play me simi X praiz - outta ma head. $@526 i smell heartbreak. make una jejely play me simi X praiz - outta ma head. $@526 i smell heartbreak. make una jejely play me simi X praiz - outta ma head.

1 Like

Re: How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? by Preca(f): 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
hohladharay:
$@526 i smell heartbreak. make una jejely play me simi X praiz - outta ma head. $@526 i smell heartbreak. make una jejely play me simi X praiz - outta ma head. $@526 i smell heartbreak. make una jejely play me simi X praiz - outta ma head.
i listen to d song everyday..lovely song
Re: How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? by Feranchek(m): 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

buh looking at the picture closely, you'll notice she's enjoying the kiss
Re: How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? by Feranchek(m): 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
Preca:
i listen to d song everyday..lovely song

your lips.... kiss kiss kiss kiss

just downloaded the song..... una no lie at all!!!
Re: How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? by JideAmuGiaka: 7:30am On Feb 20, 2017
Feranchek:

buh looking at the picture closely, you'll notice she's enjoying the kiss

Yea, she is. What she stands to gain may be the reason why she's a kind of smiling. She may also be smiling at the cry, pain and agony of her real boy friend. Looking at the little smile on her face, She's like telling the crying dude 'ntooor'. This type of girl can kill.

1 Like

Re: How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? by JideAmuGiaka: 7:34am On Feb 20, 2017
raphroye:
This picture is very complicated, make I sit down dey read comments

It's not that complicated.
Re: How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? by JideAmuGiaka: 7:44am On Feb 20, 2017
Freak4achild:
I have had this picture for long on my phone and every time I look at it, am lost in thoughts.

The picture carry a GREAT message, seems the crying dude invested all he had in that love. He doesn't know that dating a beautiful girl has some grave consequence especially when you are not loaded. Though the crying dude don't know what his girl is doing at his back but the girl just formed a MENTAL IMAGE of how the mumu guy will cry like a baby if he finds out.

2 Likes

Re: How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? by Freak4achild(f): 8:35am On Feb 20, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

The picture carry a GREAT message, seems the crying dude invested all he had in that love. He doesn't know that dating a beautiful girl has some grave consequence especially when you are not loaded. Though the crying dude don't know what his girl is doing at his back but the girl just formed a MENTAL IMAGE of how the mumu guy will cry like a baby if he finds out.
hmm, nice illustration. This thing called love.

2 Likes

Re: How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? by JideAmuGiaka: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2017
Freak4achild:
hmm, nice illustration. This thing called love.

I was a victim of this kind of love. At a point i told myself the truth and what was the truth, 'MY MUMU DON DO'.

2 Likes

Re: How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 20, 2017
Haha bet a few guys can relate

grin
Re: How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? by Freak4achild(f): 9:08am On Feb 20, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

I was a victim of this kind of love. At a point i told myself the truth and what was the truth, 'MY MUMU DON DO'.
lol @ my mumu don do. Funny you. We all go tru this stuff at a point in our lives. The one you love is dying for another person who doesn't give a ratshit, and so the cycle goes. And most times it's already too late before we realize and the ones who loved us finally moved on.

1 Like

Re: How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? by Feranchek(m): 9:15am On Feb 20, 2017
Freak4achild:
lol @ my mumu don do. Funny you. We all go tru this stuff at a point in our lives. The one you love is dying for another person who doesn't give a ratshit, and so the cycle goes. And most times it's already too late before we realize and the ones who loved us finally moved on.

And like they say "had I known always comes last"

JideAmuGiaka:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy bros you don kee me ooooo!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? by Melonny(m): 9:19am On Feb 20, 2017
I see a married woman committing an adultery for the first time( with a bad boy) and she has this feeling of guilt of hurting her husband. she loves her husband but he's too nice and overly emotional. he's gonna cry if he finds out.

2 Likes

Re: How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? by Leriebloom(f): 9:21am On Feb 20, 2017
The picture is deep. To me, the girl just got married to d guy she is kissing (it looks like a wedding picture, dont blame muah) and the other guy at the background is crying because he never got the chance to express how he feels, he believes he has lost her for good, reason for his tears.

1 Like

Re: How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? by Feranchek(m): 9:38am On Feb 20, 2017
Leriebloom:
The picture is deep. To me, the girl just got married to d guy she is kissing (it looks like a wedding picture, dont blame muah) and the other guy at the background is crying because he never got the chance to express how he feels, he believes he has lost her for good, reason for his tears.

Wedding picture....hmm... He's wearing a bowtie and that's mostly for weddings. Your view makes much sense (same as mine in fact) buh melonny comments got me thinking...
Re: How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? by Leriebloom(f): 10:00am On Feb 20, 2017
Feranchek:

Wedding picture....hmm... He's wearing a bowtie and that's mostly for weddings. Your view makes much sense (same as mine in fact) buh melonny comments got me thinking...

Yea, right?
Just checked her comment out. In a way, she is right although the lady in the picture doesnt look like someone who seems to have remorse and the supposed bad boy isn't dressed like one. I guess if the artist wanted the guy to look like a bad guy, he would have painted him that way.
Re: How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? by Feranchek(m): 10:59am On Feb 20, 2017
Leriebloom:

Yea, right?
Just checked her comment out. In a way, she is right although the lady in the picture doesnt look like someone who seems to have remorse and the supposed bad boy isn't dressed like one. I guess if the artist wanted the guy to look like a bad guy, he would have painted him that way.

Aki your right grin

Melonny:
okay! there is no right way to define a bad boy. I think a modern bad boy should be someone with alpha characteristics- being a bad boy doesn't have to look repulsive (a tattoo, a leather jacket or with a cigar). He should be someone better than her nice, emotional husband.
For a wife cheating on her husband for the time, I think she doesn't have to show being remorse. she must enjoy or pretend to enjoy it(kiss) with the guilt feeling of being a bad woman.

You just dey make brain sha...!! Buh there's a higher possibility that the pic is that of a wedding setting. The bowtie says a lot bout that.
Re: How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? by Melonny(m): 10:59am On Feb 20, 2017
Leriebloom:

Yea, right?
okay! there is no right way to define a bad boy. I think a modern bad boy should be someone with alpha characteristics- being a bad boy doesn't have to look repulsive (a tattoo, a leather jacket or with a cigar). He should be someone better than her nice, emotional husband.
For a wife cheating on her husband for the time, I think she doesn't have to show being remorse. she must enjoy or pretend to enjoy it(kiss) with the guilt feeling of being a bad woman.
Re: How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? by Melonny(m): 11:16am On Feb 20, 2017
Feranchek:

Aki your right grin

You just dey make brain sha...!! Buh there's a higher possibility that the pic is that of a wedding setting. The bowtie says a lot bout that.
yeah, it is probable but you can wear a bowtie to other events like a formal event, a date, at work etc
Re: How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? by Feranchek(m): 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
Melonny:
yeah, it is probable but you can wear a bowtie to other events like a formal event, a date, at work etc

A bowtie to work As as how na Not impossible though buh use your shursh mind talk, in a month, how many times you fit wear bowtie go work?? No lie oo
Re: How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? by Leriebloom(f): 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
Melonny:

Lol. My opinion though. I dont think the artist would have painted him to look that way if he was going for the bad boy personality. If he was, he would have made the picturer clearer stating the obvious and putting at least one thing to make him look like a bad guy. But all i see here is a man dressed as a gentleman and kissing a lady.

1 Like

Re: How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? by JideAmuGiaka: 7:11am On Feb 24, 2017
Melonny:
I see a married woman committing an adultery for the first time( with a bad boy) and she has this feeling of guilt of hurting her husband. she loves her husband but he's too nice and overly emotional. he's gonna cry if he finds out.

If she truly love her husband, will she cheat on him?. Unless there's another definition of love. A woman only do this to show her displeasure, hatred and lack of respect for her husband and marriage.
Re: How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? by Melonny(m): 9:23am On Feb 24, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

If she truly love her husband, will she cheat on him?. Unless there's another definition of love. A woman only do this to show her displeasure, hatred and lack of respect for her husband and marriage.
My beliefs on marriage are purely based on assumptions and my personality. I think, irrespective of how a wife loves the husband, it will get to a point where the love gets boring, they are too familiar with themselves. A wife or husband may want to cheat based on these stated reasons.
* Mostly, we all get what we need not what we want. we fantasize what our future wife or husband should look like. imagine you met this fantasy of a man/woman after marriage? Sad, right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How True Is This About Unilag And Uniport Girls? / Leak Video Of Nigeria Unilag Girls Dancing N@ked / Sex Palaver: See What Kemi Posted On Instagram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.