Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Atiku,Ben Bruce,Obiano & Ooni Of Ife At Silverbird Man Of Year Award In Lagos(Pi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku,Ben Bruce,Obiano & Ooni Of Ife At Silverbird Man Of Year Award In Lagos(Pi (839 Views)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances To Olamide’s 'Wo' At Silverbird Awards / Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss As He Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year / Ben Bruce Gisting And Laughing With Atiku At Silverbird Man Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku,Ben Bruce,Obiano & Ooni Of Ife At Silverbird Man Of Year Award In Lagos(Pi by chimere66: 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
Former VP,Atiku Abubakar, Govs. Obiano and Yari,Senator Ben Bruce, Ooni of ife,his wife and others are currently at Silverbird TV Man of the Year Awards happening now at the Convention Centre, Eko Hotels, Lagos.

See photos above

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/atiku-abubakarooni-of-ife-his.html

Re: Atiku,Ben Bruce,Obiano & Ooni Of Ife At Silverbird Man Of Year Award In Lagos(Pi by chimere66: 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2017

Re: Atiku,Ben Bruce,Obiano & Ooni Of Ife At Silverbird Man Of Year Award In Lagos(Pi by auntysimbiat(f): 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
Make brain
Re: Atiku,Ben Bruce,Obiano & Ooni Of Ife At Silverbird Man Of Year Award In Lagos(Pi by ufuosman(m): 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
big men things, make them flex.
Re: Atiku,Ben Bruce,Obiano & Ooni Of Ife At Silverbird Man Of Year Award In Lagos(Pi by dearsly(m): 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
We will get dre!

#
Re: Atiku,Ben Bruce,Obiano & Ooni Of Ife At Silverbird Man Of Year Award In Lagos(Pi by babyfaceafrica: 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Nice
Re: Atiku,Ben Bruce,Obiano & Ooni Of Ife At Silverbird Man Of Year Award In Lagos(Pi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
Obiano no dey dissappoint,he deserves d award,Willie is Working,where is Lalasticala Seun?
Re: Atiku,Ben Bruce,Obiano & Ooni Of Ife At Silverbird Man Of Year Award In Lagos(Pi by adadike281(f): 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
In fact, d only person I see there is my able and working gov, Willie Obiano. Tell me why the rest are there?

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari:i Heard About Tuface Protest / Dino Melaye Counters Sahara Reporters With Pictures From Nysc Camp Kaduna / Arewa Leaders Express Shock, Fear Over Renewed Bokoharam Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.