Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" (34797 Views)

Osinbajo Will Be Sworn In As President; Atiku Will Take Over In 2019 – Prophet / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Flexherbal(m): 5:11am On Feb 20, 2017
Buhari, Trump and Ghana President in trouble as prophet releases deadly prophecy.

20/2/2017

Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi of King of Kings Deliverance Church, Mgbo Court, Ohaukwu local government area of Ebonyi state, has made startling revelations concerning the future of governance in the United States, Nigeria and Ghana.

Prophet Chukwudi told reporters that the former president of the US, Barack Obama, will join forces with certain elements in a fierce battle to oust President Donald Trump "If urgent steps are not taken, I see his presidency shaking.

“They have vowed to make his government uncomfortable. Obama and other enemies of Trump are the ones behind it, and they are planning to remove him.”

In 2011, Chukwudi had told people close to Buhari that he would lose to Jonathan, but had also in 2014, prophesied that Buhari would win the 2015 polls. He had equally in March 2015 prophesied victory for Trump, a prophecy he sustained until the elections proved him right.

The fiery prophet, whose kinsmen gave the title of 'Prophet Onye Ruo Uka Ofu N'anya'(doubters will see and believe), was reacting to questions about the health of President Muhammadu Buhari, who has been away for one month now.

He said that although he hoped that the president is really hale and hearty as the presidency had said he is, the Lord has told him several times very categorically that Buhari will not complete his first term as president of Nigeria. "Osinbajo will rule in his stead.”

He also said: "Buhari will die in office, if he does not die, then I am not God, says the Lord. I told them a long time ago to pray for their master, that he needed urgent prayers to avert the calamity of death at Aso Rock, but they were lazy. No one has bothered to reach me, now see what is happening. They don't want to come for prayers. Things will get worse.

"I said he will be president, today he has become president, I said he will die, see what is happening. Nobody wants to come and see the man of God, no one cares. You think it's like something you can wish away. You cannot wish it away.

“You people around the president, you are sleeping. You won't do anything to pray for him. Let me tell you, until you come before the man of God, and kneel down and pray for the president, you are also heaping curses upon yourself.

“You think the calamity will visit only him? It will visit those who also heard and refused to do anything to save the president. While it's still early, seek the face of God for the sake of Nigeria for the sake of President Buhari, and save the situation.

"But the Lord has even said that you will suffer due to your obstinate mind. Unless one arises to save the president, he shall never rule beyond one term. He shall certainly die in office, says the Lord, unless I am not God, says the Lord."

Commenting on the leadership of Ghana, Prophet Chukwudi also made this revelation "President Nana Akufo-Addo of Ghana is in danger. Tell him that the prophet says so, and that he needs urgent prayers.

“The president will be attacked spiritually and he will be very ill physically. I see his deputy taking over as the next president if urgent prayers are not offered. The president will not complete his term if the prayers are not offered. The Lord has spoken,” said Prophet Chukwudi.

Author: Austin Oyibode

Source: https://www.naij.com/1089274-buhari-trump-ghana-president-trouble-prophet-releases-deadly-prophecy.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Everfrank(m): 5:22am On Feb 20, 2017
Fake prophets everywhere.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by madridguy(m): 5:28am On Feb 20, 2017
DSS what are you waiting for?

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Adminisher: 5:31am On Feb 20, 2017
Very fake and hungry prophet

53 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Flexherbal(m): 5:32am On Feb 20, 2017
This part dey wonder me ooo

He also said: "Buhari will die in office, if he does not die, then I am not God..."

https://www.nairaland.com/2913203/herbal-tea-secrete-fathers-used in curing PreMAture ExPULsion and E.D

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by mymadam(m): 5:36am On Feb 20, 2017
Flexherbal:
...No one has bothered to reach me, now see what is happening. They don't want to come for prayers. Things will get worse...

Reach you? For what nah?

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Flexherbal(m): 5:55am On Feb 20, 2017
mymadam:

Reach you? For what nah?

Na the prophet you go ask ooo

10 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Flexherbal(m): 6:00am On Feb 20, 2017
mymadam:

Reach you? For what nah?

Oh! I have seen where you quoted from:

"He also said: "Buhari will die in office, if he does not die, then I am not God, says the Lord. I told them a long time ago to pray for their master, that he needed urgent prayers to avert the calamity of death at Aso Rock, but they were lazy. No one has bothered to reach me, now see what is happening. They don't want to come for prayers. Things will get worse."

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by bitcoininvesto(m): 6:25am On Feb 20, 2017
He also said: "Buhari will die in office, if he does not die, then I am not God..."

Confused mumu calling himself a prophet.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by omaguibu(m): 6:29am On Feb 20, 2017
Hmmmmm the day I will read about a prophet prophesying that Nigerians will prosper I will know that the world will come an end that year. Everywhere prophecy of horror. In the days of the old, fear and anxiety lead people to RELIGION but these days RELIGION itself has become causes of Fear and anxiety just to attract our compelling attention.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Daniel058(m): 6:30am On Feb 20, 2017
Flexherbal, I neva hie about the prophet and Mgbo is not far from here, are you sure that you are not running a paid ad?

Chai grin

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by psucc(m): 6:34am On Feb 20, 2017
Hmmnh!
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by gebest: 6:49am On Feb 20, 2017
they should come and see u abi? oh oh oh he is an IGBO MAN no wonderrrrr

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by EternalTruths: 7:04am On Feb 20, 2017
Fake
Must they come to see you for prayers
Can't they go to other Pastors for prayers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by veekid(m): 8:22am On Feb 20, 2017

I won't say Amen to this, but anybody who wishes Buhari's demise Na their president go die

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 20, 2017
cheesy ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıl ʇɐ ʞool oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ sǝɯıʇǝɯos .. grin

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by AntiWailer: 8:23am On Feb 20, 2017
Mchew

Chelsea will win the league unless other clubs pray.

Obama behind Trump ? What is DADDY GO smoking.

Trump is a disaster on his own. He does not need any enemy to self destruct.

Did Obama help him to lie per second ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Davidblen(m): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2017
I Want To Say Amen Bt My Heart Says No

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by ionsman: 8:24am On Feb 20, 2017
Seeking for relevance....Mugu

BTW, who knows the official handle of the DSS?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by anibi9674: 8:24am On Feb 20, 2017
ok
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 20, 2017
lipsrsealedthat's awful . I want him out but he dont gotta die

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by soberdrunk(m): 8:25am On Feb 20, 2017
Hahahahahaha!!! See "aggressive" marketing cheesy cheesy Oya DSS 'e lo gbo ise wo'(make una go test hin hand) grin

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by gbishman: 8:25am On Feb 20, 2017
These prophets should realise Nigeria has laws, pls security officials arrest this agent of doom I beg, this is getting out of hand

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by malton: 8:25am On Feb 20, 2017
See con artist passing himself off as a prophet.

Why wait until now?

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 20, 2017
Why will these people always mock God?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Topestbilly(m): 8:26am On Feb 20, 2017
"They don't want to come for prayers. Things will get worse"

They'll not come and ChiChi will not enter your pocket.

Mr president should just resign.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Icecomrade: 8:26am On Feb 20, 2017

I like this prophecy o.

See as some people want commit suicide over the thing.

I just imagine how plenty Nigerians go celebrate when this prophecy fulfil.

Kai

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Blaqsuqar: 8:27am On Feb 20, 2017
Flexherbal:

Oh! I have seen where you quoted from:

"He also said: "Buhari will die in office, if he does not die, then I am not God, says the Lord. I told them a long time ago to pray for their master, that he needed urgent prayers to avert the calamity of death at Aso Rock, but they were lazy. No one has bothered to reach me, now see what is happening. They don't want to come for prayers. Things will get worse."
Hustlers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by popcykaylah(m): 8:27am On Feb 20, 2017
All I see is an arrogant man calling himself a prophet.I bet some of these so called prophets read thier bible and understand it before yarning rubbishh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians In The US Reject Bishop Ross Because He Believes In Homosexuality / Pastor Performing Roadside Deliverance In Lekki, Lagos (Pix) / Winners Chapel Wonderland In Kenya In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.