Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" (34834 Views)

Osinbajo Will Be Sworn In As President; Atiku Will Take Over In 2019 – Prophet / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by iyerikan12: 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
Mr prophet pls stop this prophecy bcoz if you were ask when/ how and where are you going to die ? you will not give us the answer. so pls live that one to God.
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by oaroloye(m): 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
These people have no idea what the job of a "Prophet" is.
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by judedwriter(m): 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
The man died... cry

na wole soyinka's book o grin
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Lagbaja01(m): 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
are a u prophet?
Ikio:
Tell me a prophet in the bible that is not concerned abt now the people is being governed?
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by naffgem: 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
real fake
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by andyanders: 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
This is wrong the way the so called prophet stated his prophecy. He should remember that we should pray for our leaders and also wish them well when they are sick.Nobody,inclusive of the prophet that will not taste death. Having to still voice out that the president must die is wrong.

The prophet should understand that the President has wife, children, grandchildren and loved family members who are still young. For him to come on air by asking the president to come to him for prayers if he wants to be alive is just not right.

All powers belong to our creator and ONLY Him knows when to call his creation back. For his statement, I never liked it. Buhari is a human being and should be respected.

Why can't the prophet pray for the President to live longer than wishing him dead.

From his statement, he is guilty for saying he must die. I still believed that the prophet must have been misquoted by the press or bloggers, but if he made such statement, he is wrong.
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by autonomous22: 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
bitcoininvesto:
Who cares about fake prophets. FAKE prophets-that's what they are.
"Thou shall not judge"... if u r a Christian I bliv u understand wat I mean
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by bitcoininvesto(m): 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
autonomous22:

"Thou shall not judge"... if u r a Christian I bliv u understand wat I mean
Call a spade a spade - that's called truthfulness.
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by koolaid87: 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
Mister prophet, if the prophesy is real and you do nothing to avert it, then the curse is also on you. Period
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Dwake50(m): 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
koolaid87:
Mister prophet, if the prophesy is real and you do nothing to avert it, then the curse is also on you. Period
koolaid87:
koolaid87:

Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by NnaNna4(m): 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
This is not the first time I have seen or heard such. Last Thursday Prophet Emmanuel Omale of Divine Hand of God Abuja said it. He said we should pray against bad news this Thursday 23rd February that is capable of dividing the nation.

He also warned against fresh herdsmen attack in Kaduna that will make el-rufai security plan a child's play.

Herdsmen to extend their attacks to Taraba State.

The governor of Taraba State need prayers on ground of health.

The fresh attack on southern Kaduna will make governors turn their back on El-rufai.

We should pray for Nigeria so that the news coming to Nigeria will not bring violence and disintegration...I see a group hosting their flag on a new nation.

In his let us pray for Nigeria"If Nigeria breaks there will be no Divine Hand of God (i.e his Church), if Nigeria breaks there will be no Living Faith Church, there will be no Dunamis or Redeem"

This "my"prophet prophesied that trump will win,
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by tinktanker: 4:50am On Feb 21, 2017
Everfrank:
Fake prophets everywhere.
i love this prophesy
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by tinktanker: 4:52am On Feb 21, 2017
If u love this prophesy click like but if u dont click share.
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by psucc(m): 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
If God decides to revenge the blood of the innocents, so be it.
Enough of this hypocrisy. We've wasted so much.
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by owunabastard: 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
Who still remember this prophet of doom that says Buhari will die in the office? I don't know why all these fake prophets will leave their works of saving souls for Christ to dabble into politics
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by psucc(m): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2018
I remember him but I also learnt that one Jubrin of Sudan is with us. I no know oo abeg. No call EFCC
owunabastard:
Who still remember this prophet of doom that says Buhari will die in the office? I don't know why all these fake prophets will leave their works of saving souls for Christ to dabble into politics
Re: Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" by Flexherbal(m): 5:50am On Aug 05, 2018
koolaid87:

Life is from God, no man can give nor take it!

Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? / 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication / Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes...