Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Relationship/marriages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship/marriages (909 Views)

I Now Understand Why Marriages End In Divorce – Shade Ladipo Says One Year After / Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? (2) (3) (4)

Relationship/marriages by princetoun: 5:28am On Feb 20, 2017
kk
Re: Relationship/marriages by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 20, 2017

*Eeehhmm... *

Where have u been all this time? grin Oga, Omo, Oya, Baba... Abeeg, where can I send my CV? cheesy
Re: Relationship/marriages by GEExclusive: 7:38am On Feb 20, 2017
Marriage for romance section.... Na wa o
Re: Relationship/marriages by bioyaks(m): 8:22am On Feb 20, 2017
Oga na Job??
Re: Relationship/marriages by ochobaba(m): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2017
Your pictures
Re: Relationship/marriages by MasterofNL: 9:44am On Feb 20, 2017
princetoun:
Hi my name is prince toun , introverted, 5.2 feet tall in my 40s, career driven, like to swim and play basketball for fun,

I reside and work in ogun state need a lady probably with like interest for a relationship. I am not age focus, will like my lady to be of mature mind and with an open heart toward fun and discovery.

she must be working class mature and ready for marriage

I can be reached on whatsapp.08187995847

send your name,age,profession picture before charting

I hope you are not looking for a woman to take advantage of.
Re: Relationship/marriages by princetoun: 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
MasterofNL:

I hope you are not looking for a woman to take advantage of.

a woman to marry
Re: Relationship/marriages by MummyIMadeIt: 2:03am On Feb 23, 2017
Introverted ko, Outroverted ni...... No matter how you introverted you are or shy, you should have at least identified yourslf with a lady truout your life time.
Re: Relationship/marriages by princetoun: 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hi my name is prince toun , introverted, 5.2 feet tall in my 40s, career driven, like to swim and play basketball for fun,

I reside and work in ogun state need a lady probably with like interest for a relationship. I am not age focus, will like my lady to be of mature mind and with an open heart toward fun and discovery.

Re: Relationship/marriages by princetoun: 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hi my name is prince toun , \ 5.2 feet tall in my 40s, career driven, like to swim and play basketball for fun,

Re: Relationship/marriages by Candyness(f): 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
princetoun:

I can be reached on whatsapp.08187995847

Picture please. Do you have a job, money, car, flat?
Re: Relationship/marriages by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
Lo and behold, you are not tall enough.

Moonwalk out of thread...
Re: Relationship/marriages by princetoun: 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
ToriBlue:
Lo and behold, you are not tall enough.

Moonwalk out of thread...

with ur make up pancake face
Re: Relationship/marriages by princetoun: 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
Candyness:

Picture please. Do you have a job, money, car, flat?

see ur life olosho

Easy Ways To Spice Up Sex Life And Improve Your Intimacy With Your Partner / What Are Your Relationship Goals(((exclusively Bae))) / Reason Why Woman Cry During S*x