Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? (44668 Views)

Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady / Why Hausa And Fulani Women Hardly Sleep Around / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by realmedia(f): 11:32am On Jan 23, 2019
why girls who go to club and sleep around end up in better marriages than most church girls

Twitter user, Kenneth Ifeanyi, asked this question on his page some hours ago. Continue to see the replies he got.

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/twitter-user-inquires-why-girls-who-go.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by chinchonglee(m): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2019
nd who discovered this false theory

110 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by KingSatan: 11:41am On Jan 23, 2019
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by CreepyBlackpool: 11:42am On Jan 23, 2019
Because from clubbing and sleeping around, they've learnt what men really want and how to play pretend in order to get the men.

they have also learnt from experience how to give mind blowing sex.

And they won't ever tell you that their faith prohibits certain sexual practices such as bj and anal.

They also don't ask men to pray before sex

203 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by princfred(m): 11:47am On Jan 23, 2019
They become better at detecting wrong guys, deceiving the gullible nice ones and learning to give guys a sense of genuine love out of experience.

157 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by EmekaBlue(m): 11:50am On Jan 23, 2019
princfred:
They become better at detecting wrong guys, deceiving the gullible nice ones and learning to give guys a sense of genuine love out of experience.
Shikinah

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by lilmax(m): 11:52am On Jan 23, 2019
they deceive "good" men who do not know left and right

the bad guys deceive "good" women who do not know left and right

only a dumbass won't see through a hoe bullshit

moral lesson: be good and wise at the same time not foolish

198 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by perousd: 11:57am On Jan 23, 2019
False Theory.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by viyon02: 11:58am On Jan 23, 2019
Well, I guess they are well expose to different dudes than church goers, so they stand a better chance of getting marry to good guys

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
perousd:
False Theory.
its so true bro. If not for the grace of God, I for don break up with my babe begin date olosho. This ashi is damn caring and knows how to make me relax, fvcks me to high heavens and always put bubbyy in my mouth while I’m alsleep. Now tell me why an ignorant man won’t divorce his wife and marry such girl. But na God get power, her plan for me nor work.

198 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by faithfull18(f): 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
Life is a mystery.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by olasaad(f): 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
stupidity:
its so true bro. If not for the grace of God, I for don break up with my babe begin date olosho. This ashi is damn caring and knows how to make me relax, fvcks me to high heavens and always put bubbyy in my mouth while I’m alsleep. Now tell me why an ignorant man won’t divorce his wife and marry such girl. But na God get power, her plan for me nor work.

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
[quote author=olasaad post=75033630][/quote]dont Pity me. Put bubbyy in my mouth instead

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by olasaad(f): 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
stupidity:
dont Pity me. Put bubbyy in my mouth instead

Lol go and meet ya sinner partner

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by GraGra247(m): 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Because from clubbing and sleeping around, they've learnt what men really want and how to play pretend in order to get the men.

they have also learnt from experience how to give mind blowing sex.

And they won't ever tell you that their faith prohibits certain sexual practices such as bj and anal.

They also don't ask men to pray before sex

Absolute ridiculous Nonsense!! Do you know how many ladies that gave their hubby bj and anal till she bled from the rear yet she got battered and divorced.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by tee59(f): 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
How many of these ladies do you see spending ten to thirty years in your better marriage? They may be lucky to get men to wed them but may not be able to stay married for long. Do you think, drinking of alcohol, smoking of weeds, performing all sexual styles on bed, living a reckless life can sustain and hold a marriage for long? Why are our celebrities still have failed marriages despite all they have? Change your orientation. You can as well follow suit and tell us your experience in marriage after two years.

275 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Headlesschicken(m): 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2019
undecided Cos life isn't always fair to the just..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Princealex1(m): 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lies

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Weblady(f): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
its because we are generally street smart, intelligent and quite skilled in handling men grin grin
at least that's what I have noticed looking at my friends who are married cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Tekecoms1(m): 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
Because they know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by artofseduction: 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
Did
Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by sexymoma(f): 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
most of them cooks better, sex better and knows guys weak points
most of them, guys can't lie to them cos they are from the street, their orientation complete

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
NO! I don't like this school of thought, just STOP!

By what basis do you conclude that girls who club, smoke and sleep around have better marriages? How exactly? Is it because they seem to maintain a flamboyant lifestyle? How do you gauge if they are happy in the union? How do you gauge if they feel fulfilled? How do you gauge if there's mutual love and respect between the couple? What's to say they don't wake up each day regretting that they did the things they did Do their marriages truly last?

Please, don't tension people! How can you just deduce loose club girls end up in better marriages?

Young girls will read such wack assumptions and think them to be true. Please, for goodness' sake, let's try to be right.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by abeyaktech: 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
Olosho wey married dey sabbatical leave...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Pojomojo: 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
cool
“I’m not married yet please. When I get married, I’ll stick to only my partner”

If you can’t stay faithful in relationships, you will never be faithful in your marriage. It’s not rocket science
*****************************************************************************************************************
If you can’t stay faithful in relationships, you will never be faithful in your marriage. It’s not rocket science
2 failed marriages and a sex tape she did not consent to being made public, the world was convinced Kanye West had lost his mind when he decided to marry Kim. They made jokes about him making a song about gold diggers and marrying one. The world was convinced that the union would not last after all to them Kim was just a gold digger and a reality star who is nothing without her nice body. Now it's 3 kids later, after Kanye's depression,

after Kanye's many failed business venture, after Kanye had declared bankruptcy and Kim is still around. Kim is still is still Kanye's pillar and Kanye has never been crazier about Kim. My bro, the world will always have something to say about your partner - they will call her a LovePeddler because she has done the same thing men do everyday, with many sexual partners.

They will call her a gold digger because she chooses to be compensated for her time. Some will even tell you about her one night stands, they will even know her favourite positions and will tell you about that. However, if you ask me, your woman is yours. She is a reflection of you. It is your duty to protect her honour. It is your duty to not to gossip about her with those people but fight for her to be respected and never stop loving her because of other people's opinions her.
*****************************************************************************************************************
QUESTION OF THE DAY!

IF YOUR PARTNER SHOULD CONFESS SOME HORRIBLE THINGS THEY'VE DONE IN THE PAST, WOULD YOU STILL GO AHEAD WITH THE RELATIONSHIP?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by SEONaijaExpert: 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
Don't be delusional, what's your definition of a better marriage?

Anyone could say they're real and no pretense...anyone could claim they marry early or find a man...anyone could claim they're down to earth and more but the big question is...

How many of them last in marriage?

Anyone could find a man and marry. That's not new!

Most of these girls don't endure your broke ass, they don't stay long in marriage, they're after the happy life exactly how it is where you met them.

So there's tendency that you and your supposed club girl turned wife, will forever live a club life together.

Don't expect too much values or morals, because you met her somewhere. She would always act like it.

29 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Chepy: 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
Not true. You eventually end up with someone with in the same category as you..That’s how my friend who smokes married a girl who does same too. I’m waiting till they gave birth, let’s see what the children will turn out!

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
because church girls pretend a lot undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by sureheaven(m): 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
Because they don't pretend to be holy when they're not.

Secondly, they're not bothered by their conscience, whenever they sin, they beg for forgiveness and believe their sins are forgiven.

God and nature love people who don't pretend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? by Grupo(m): 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
This is a myth.

Also, @OP, you need to define what you mean by "better marriages" before I decide to expatiate on my point above.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help / A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User / How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.