Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,607 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings (52642 Views)

BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) / Bbnaija: Tboss, Ceec And Tacha As Serious Societal Problems / BBNaija: Tboss Leads Online Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by rhymestech: 11:18am On Feb 20, 2017
k
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by tribalistseun: 11:18am On Feb 20, 2017
That Big Lip Kemen made her cry. Kemen your days are numbered. Uyo people wait for Kemen in God is Good motor pack by next week, cos he's definitely coming back home.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by tribalistseun: 11:24am On Feb 20, 2017
ihejimagha:
Ouch lovely family, but the daughter is beauty without brains, but better than gifty
like seriously

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by tribalistseun: 11:25am On Feb 20, 2017
Mologi:
I can see your family is "rich"

Why disgrace yourself like this.
try get sense. Chief judge

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by tribalistseun: 11:28am On Feb 20, 2017
Akalia:
This babe no fine na. Bisola is far more personable jare.
you no get sense. After Bisola sucks peoples peniss on national tv. Bisola is loud and useless

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by martineverest(m): 11:28am On Feb 20, 2017
Edwardhead:
Yoruba demon
where u see yoruba for here?..u no see say she be edo?
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by UjSizzle(f): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2017
Tboss is gorgeous. One of the most authentic housemates and you can tell she's not trying too hard.

Love her.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by inourcare: 11:33am On Feb 20, 2017
Good.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by seangy4konji: 11:35am On Feb 20, 2017
so wetin make i do now?
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by silver94(m): 11:42am On Feb 20, 2017
Mologi:

How she disgrace herself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by Richiy(f): 11:43am On Feb 20, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

All reality shows are scripted oooo...

nah just drama kalas

Please can I have the .gif on your post? I love that scene so much. I rewatched it a lot of times...
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 20, 2017
Akalia:
This babe no fine na. Bisola is far more personable jare.
Lies!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by tofolo(m): 11:50am On Feb 20, 2017
pls which movie is this i need to watch it.
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

nah just drama kalas

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by Stellaenefa(f): 11:53am On Feb 20, 2017
You are a star girl. I love T Boss.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by abbeyty(m): 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
nigerian men always go fat oyinbo women, why not those model like? though their pikin always pretty
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by Nowenuse: 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
They look cute and lovely.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by Culin(f): 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nigerians are detectives cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by ninovandross(m): 12:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
Mologi:

bros how u take know say dem rich?
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by Endtimesmith(m): 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
They seems to have Affluence.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by FCBarkinlonaFan(m): 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
tofolo:
The name of the movie is moana.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
tofolo:

Moana

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by ednut1(m): 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
AlexCk:
Cute family,

So na mix breed she be, making sense o
breed is for animals not humans, shes mixed race

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by rossyc(f): 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
ToriBlue:
Their father's gene is not strong, they all look like their mum both in face and skin colour.
Most white people has a very strong gene..Its very common.
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by AlexCk: 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
ednut1:
breed is for animals not humans, shes mixed race

True,

But humans are classified as mammals, mammals are animals. So according to syllogism, humans are animals then

Breed(biology)
Race(geography)

All join

grin tongue tongue

But as respect to humans, race is better though & as someone that doesn't give a crap, breed is aiit tongue grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by funmise007(m): 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

nah just drama kalas

i swear i love this
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by bdmaverick(m): 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
Payingggg and Real Guys
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by Nature8(m): 2:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
Fine Babe
Tokunbo Idowu.
Romanian-Nigerian
The piercings on that babe can roof a self contain

Lol..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by oziegbeedafe(m): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
ToriBlue:
Their father's gene is not strong, they all look like their mum both in face and skin colour.

as in eh
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by HuntazWorld: 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
Chris my nigga, I see you bro... Salute
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by omoakin111: 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
My Guy ETEbo, can suck anything suckable
NoBetterNigeria:
Lovely family
Re: BBNaija: Tboss Family Photos Of Her Mother And Siblings by amahthelma(f): 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
ihejimagha:
Ouch lovely family, but the daughter is beauty without brains, but better than gifty
d lady u claim DAT ax no 'brains' like u stated der instead of brain is on a reality TV show hustling to beta ha life and u der claiming she ax no brain abeg#Bleep off#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Hug Passionately (video) / Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance / BBNaija 2019: Lady Almost Killed At Audition Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.