Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Let's Kindly Correct This Erroneous Notion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Kindly Correct This Erroneous Notion (627 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Parents Have This Ludicrous And Erroneous Beliefs About Male? / This Notion By Most People About Nigerian Ladies Is False. / The Erroneous Things Women Believe About About Sex And Their Sexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Kindly Correct This Erroneous Notion by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 20, 2017
I keep hearing the say 'Men are scarce' from every nook and cranny but after making some analyses, I arrived at a conclusion that the saying should rather be rephrased to 'Good women are scarce' Please how are men scarce when almost every vibrant young man out there is in need of a good woman to call his?
Re: Let's Kindly Correct This Erroneous Notion by yomi007k(m): 9:32am On Feb 20, 2017
Yea...
Re: Let's Kindly Correct This Erroneous Notion by Draei: 9:33am On Feb 20, 2017
Good men are actually scarce.
Re: Let's Kindly Correct This Erroneous Notion by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 20, 2017
Hmmm. Not really. When d bible says "he who finds a wife finds a good thing" what d bible is saying in essence is DAT its not easy to find a good wife. Women are plenty truly but wives are few. So its not only a woman problem.

Well in my own opinion, I think its because women in Nigeria always expects to be called upon. It doesn't work all the time. In fact men who talk to almost all women they see don't have a commitment ambition. Sometimes the ladies need to go against d so-called culture and talk to d men first with proper presentation
Its so serious that some women don't know how to say 'I miss you' like its gonna reduce their pride or so.

Then also women need to know that no man on earth can meet all the innermost desire for love a woman has. That's one misconception among many. A girl of about 25yrs has spent over 90% of her life thinking of what a man would do for her, buy for her, where a man will take her to etc they probably hardly spend 3% of their life on how can I be of use and improvement to a man. Women are always at the receiving end of men's actions. And to be frank receivers have no choice. Its givers that make choices. Even d bible reckons givers and not receivers. By givers I do not mean money alone.

1 Like

Re: Let's Kindly Correct This Erroneous Notion by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 20, 2017
Draei:
Good men are actually scarce.
Not as scarce as their female counterparts..
Re: Let's Kindly Correct This Erroneous Notion by Draei: 9:55am On Feb 20, 2017
Gracis:
Not as scarce as their female counterparts..
well, that's your own perception.
Re: Let's Kindly Correct This Erroneous Notion by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 20, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Hmmm. Not really. When d bible says "he who finds a wife finds a good thing" what d bible is saying in essence is DAT its not easy to find a good wife. Women are plenty truly but wives are few.

Well in my own opinion, I think its because women in Nigeria always expects to be called upon. It doesn't work all the time. In fact men who talk to almost all women they see don't have a commitment ambition. Sometimes the ladies need to go against d so-called culture and talk to d men first with proper presentation
Its so serious that some women don't know how to say 'I miss you' like its gonna reduce their pride or so.

Then also women need to know that no man on earth can meet all the innermost desire for love a woman has. That's one misconception among many. A girl of about 25yrs has spent over 90% of her life thinking of what a man would do for her, buy for her, where a man will take her to etc they probably hardly spend 3% of their life on how can I be of use and improvement to a man. Women are always at the receiving end of men's actions. And to be frank receivers have no choice. Its givers that make choices. Even d bible reckons givers and not receivers. By givers I do not mean money alone.
Leave bible for this matter.
Re: Let's Kindly Correct This Erroneous Notion by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2017
Gracis:
I keep hearing the say 'Men are scarce' from every nook and cranny but after making some analyses, I arrived at a conclusion that the saying should rather be rephrased to 'Good women are scarce' Please how are men scarce when almost every vibrant young man out there is in need of a good woman to call his?
Na shakara women plenty pass.I cant put up with such attitude.
Re: Let's Kindly Correct This Erroneous Notion by ipobarecriminals: 10:00am On Feb 20, 2017
nothing scarce ooo.U only see cutie chic hanging with bad character.
Re: Let's Kindly Correct This Erroneous Notion by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 20, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Hmmm. Not really. When d bible says "he who finds a wife finds a good thing" what d bible is saying in essence is DAT its not easy to find a good wife. Women are plenty truly but wives are few.

Well, we both have the same idea just dishing it out differently. Personally, I don't think a lady reaching out to a guy first is abominable but d problem comes from the attitude of most guys cos they often disregard such ladies, thinking they are cheap to have approached them first. And as for ladies that keep looking up to men as their ultimate providers..I have nothing to say..but not every lady is guilty of that.
Re: Let's Kindly Correct This Erroneous Notion by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 20, 2017
Love Machine:
Lolz.. More reasons u should agree that only few have quite marriageable characters.
Re: Let's Kindly Correct This Erroneous Notion by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 20, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
nothing scarce ooo.U only see cutie chic hanging with bad character.
You are yet to comprehend my post then..
Re: Let's Kindly Correct This Erroneous Notion by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2017
Love Machine:

if one quote u ur moniker changes to Love machine grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me NATIONAL TEACHERS INSTITUTE / Uche Let Danielle Defence Herself / How To Understand Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.