Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday (14203 Views)

Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Kentnickole(m): 11:56am On Feb 20, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
I Just Met a guy recently Early last month tho, so he invited me to his house yesterday and i went after church so when i got to his house i sat in his room pressing my s31 because he said he was coming he want to get something outside actually my first time of visiting tho coz have always been busy with work.

So after five minute i was actually feeling dizzy but worried and wondering why on earth he would leave me in the room and just go without even calling first time of visiting.

I went outside to look for him and to my surprise he was outside busy talking to a lady, So i called him he said oh am sorry am coming darling just sorting out something. Then i went back inside.

By the time he came back i was prepared to take my leave coz i was so angry at him.

The next thing he said was she is my ex and suddenly the lady came in and said am not his ex am his Girlfriend and she started shouting, So i shaa Walk out of the room feeling so bad and i refuse to pick his call since yesterday but he has been calling.

Pls What do u think i should about this? Believe Him or Not? sad

Nature addvice plss!! undecided

Note: We Met at a Conference.

Leave the guy... Come to me and I will take good care of you period!
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Anuoluwapo23(f): 11:59am On Feb 20, 2017
Not people like me people like the people you've been bleeping open ya eyes well undecided
SorftWerk:
hes just a Fuckboy... He'll get you still Tho... U seem desperate for not knowing what to do till now!

I Bleep pple like you without mercy!
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by OLAJADON: 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Not people like me people like the people you've been bleeping open ya eyes well undecided
I think you love the guy, u jxt trying to convince yourself that you are in control....it obvious he is going to play you like the other girl.
my advice to you stay with him, enjoy his company but always know that one day he will see another damsel who will be more interesting than you.
you can't override your emotions I know that just stay with him and use your head.
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by popefuse(m): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
B4 anydating make sure ur partner is 100% not in relationship. Tired of all dis blind dating.
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Samsimple(m): 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:

wat is did one sayin sef
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by princeemmma(m): 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
end time boyfriend niyen oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
Use Ur Head!
Samsimple:

wat is did one sayin sef
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
princeemmma:
end time boyfriend niyen oooooooooo
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
It's Not blind date whatever nah we've seen so many times but haven't been to his house due to work shi and all
popefuse:
B4 anydating make sure ur partner is 100% not in relationship. Tired of all dis blind dating.
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by sauceEEP(m): 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
I was reading but paused when I got to s31, ohhhhhhh!!! All these itel marketer's with their crude strategy of drawing attention...
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
Don't believe him. He is lying.
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
sauceEEP:
I was reading but paused when I got to s31, ohhhhhhh!!! All these itel marketer's with their crude strategy of drawing attention...
I thought I was the only one that noticed it.
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by EmmySparky(m): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
I am very sure this dude got some cash...thats y ur asking this kinda mumu question...u know he has a girlfriend but u don't wanna leave the money...continue ... I smell gold digging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by waluga(m): 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
Tazmode:
She asked for advice and suggestions. No offence but you do know silence is golden?
and i have already given one in my own opinion...abi whats ur own....if what i wrote hurt yuh....yuh know what to do now or do yuh want me to tell yuh...mind yuh dont qoute my comment cos i dont have time to reply to ur rubbish
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
Aderola15:
Fight for your man grin cheesy grin
She be side chick na.Well, a side chick get more pampering and cash than main chick
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by jashar(f): 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
Girls will always be girls. That's why they'll always been exploited by boys. Imagine this stuff happens on your first date and you're asking what you should do when the decision is staring u in the face. Tomorrow when it turns sour you'll begin to say, why are boys like this?

it's like staying out on a cold hamarttan night without a jacket and expecting not to get cold.

*sighs*

Me myself, I am tired.

What more advice does she want? undecided undecided undecided

The writing's on the wall...
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
Girls will always be girls. That's why they'll always been exploited by boys. Imagine this stuff happens on your first date and you're asking what you should do when the decision is starring u in the face. Tomorrow when it turns sour you'll begin to say, why are boys like this?

it's like staying out on a cold hamarttan night without a jacket and expecting not to get cold.
She sef get boyfriend.
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
ikp120:
Move on dear. Don't listen to all those people screaming "COMMUNICATION!". This is a case of a guy trying to fvck you for free just the way he has been fvcking the other babes he's been deceiving. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na his type full Nairaland ;'( cry
Why una dey downgrade sex?
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
Love Machine:
She be side chick na.Well, a side chick get more pampering and cash than main chick
Loooooool

You get time to dey tell her now. Some girls can disappoint me ehnnnnn cry cry cry
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
OLAJADON:

I think you love the guy, u jxt trying to convince yourself that you are in control....it obvious he is going to play you like the other girl.
my advice to you stay with you, enjoy his company but always know that one day he will see another damsel who will be more interesting than you.
you can't override your emotions I know that just stay with him and use your head.
Maybe the guy crib is well furnished.You know most girls like comfort and a guy who live alone so that they can be coming to pass time.
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
popefuse:
Havent you heard of some girls who say they prefer married men because they are not stingy and that they are more experience in a relationship than single guyz?
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
its exactly pple like you, with how attached u find urself with the guy, he will soon get into ur pants, I know what I'm saying, since u can't see with ur eyes, and see he just want to taste a new pussy and nothing serious about u is in his mind.

Picture u naked! #middleFinger
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by ikp120(m): 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
Love Machine:
Why una dey downgrade sex?
I no dey downgrade sex o
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Jodha(f): 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
Do whatever pleases yhu...
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Anuoluwapo23(f): 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
Thanks smiley
Jodha:
Do whatever pleases yhu...
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by schumastic(m): 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
NLchikeeto:
Must u tell us dat u use an itel s31..................all these itel marketers sef...............keep on using different strategies.........., grin grin grin grin grin grin

i thought i was the only one who observed this, am very sure this is like the 10 thread with an itels31 attached to the story and this people commenting thinks the story is real, i LMAO
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
schumastic:

i thought i was the only one who observed this, am very sure this is like the 10 thread with an itels31 attached to the story and this people commenting thinks the story is real, i LMAO
The op's keep deceiving themselves in d name of marketing............. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by schumastic(m): 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
NLchikeeto:

The op's keep deceiving themselves in d name of marketing............. grin grin grin grin grin

do they get paid for this or is there a market target for them cus i don't seem to understand anymore
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by OLAJADON: 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
Love Machine:
Maybe the guy crib is well furnished.You know most girls like comfort and a guy who live alone so that they can be coming to pass time.
I just hope she doesn't fall victim
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
schumastic:

do they get paid for this or is there a market target for them cus i don't seem to understand anymore
Lol................I think it's d market target.
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by schumastic(m): 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
NLchikeeto:

Lol................I think it's d market target.

o well good for them
Re: See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
schumastic:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? / Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.