Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Gov Obiano receive prestigious Silverbird Man of the year award - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Obiano receive prestigious Silverbird Man of the year award (893 Views)

Ateke Tom Attends The Silverbird Man Of The Year Award In Lagos (Photos) / Governor Wike And Wife Share A Kiss As He Emerges Silverbird Man Of The Year / Ben Bruce Gisting And Laughing With Atiku At Silverbird Man Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Obiano receive prestigious Silverbird Man of the year award by FKO81(m): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2017
The Governor of Anambra State, WILLIE OBIANO, has emerged as the Silverbird Man of the Year, Twenty-Sixteen.

Governor OBIANO, who got the highest number of votes among the four nominees, was shortlisted for the prestigious award, for prudent management of resources and embarking on massive infrastructural development in the state.

Governor Obiano has also recorded tremendous achievements in the education sector, resulting in students from Anambra state coming top consistently in WAEC and NECO Senior School Certificate examinations.

Governor Obiano's achievement in security has made Anambra State one of the most peaceful states in Nigeria.
Other Nominees include Ogun State Governor, Ibikunle Amosun, Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal.

Lagos Human Rights Lawyer, Mr. Femi Falana, Political Economist, Pat Utomi, Publisher of Vanguard Newspaper, Sam Amuka and Florence Ita-Giwa were awarded the prestigious Silverbird Man of the Year’s Lifetime Achievement Awards.

While the Man of the year award goes to Anambra State Governor, Mr. Willie Obiano for his achievements since he assumed office, personalities like Jim Ovia and Dr. Zainab Shinkafi Bagudu were decorated with the Silverbird Special Achievement Awards.

The Post Humous Awards go Maryam Babangida and Rex Lawson.
Also named as winners are former Vice President Atiku Abubakar and Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie of the Catholic Church for the Extra-Ordinary Achievement Award.

The Silverbird Man of the Year Award was instituted in two thousand and five to reward individuals who have directly or indirectly impacted positively on the lives of Nigerians.

Past winners of the prestigious award include late Professor DORA AKUNYILI, Governor NASIR EL-RUFAI, NUHU RIBADU, ADAMS OSHIOMHOLE and Alhaji ALIKO DANGOTE.

Others are Senator GODSWILL AKPABIO, MIKE ADENUGA, Doctor NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA, BABATUNDE FASHOLA, PETER OBI and Doctor EMMANUEL UDUAGHAN.

APC National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu was named the Silverbird Extraordinary Man of the Year in 2015.

http://silverbirdtv.com/entertainment/14719-breaking-news-anambra-state-governor-willie-obiano-emerges-silverbird-man-year

Re: Gov Obiano receive prestigious Silverbird Man of the year award by Erngie(f): 10:19am On Feb 20, 2017
congrats
Re: Gov Obiano receive prestigious Silverbird Man of the year award by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 20, 2017
Erngie:
congrats
I sight u ooo!!!onwunali!!!
Re: Gov Obiano receive prestigious Silverbird Man of the year award by Nickymezor(f): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2017
Congratz to my able Gov. OBI4...U rockkkkkkkkkk

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano receive prestigious Silverbird Man of the year award by FKO81(m): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2017
lalasiclala
Re: Gov Obiano receive prestigious Silverbird Man of the year award by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 20, 2017
Oga Willie jide ka iji cool
Re: Gov Obiano receive prestigious Silverbird Man of the year award by Erngie(f): 10:32am On Feb 20, 2017
Martin124:
I sight u ooo!!!onwunali!!!
Lol. sugar me..How are you
Re: Gov Obiano receive prestigious Silverbird Man of the year award by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 20, 2017
Erngie:
Lol. sugar me..How are you
I dey ooo,,,,how ya side na!!!
Re: Gov Obiano receive prestigious Silverbird Man of the year award by Erngie(f): 10:37am On Feb 20, 2017
Martin124:
I dey ooo,,,,how ya side na!!!
good good. Hope you are having a nice day
Re: Gov Obiano receive prestigious Silverbird Man of the year award by iykofias(m): 10:53am On Feb 20, 2017
MAN OF THE YEAR-Mr. Willie Obiano
Bound to happen, working governor.

And okorocha is busy erecting signposts of himself wit no meaningful projects to back it up
Re: Gov Obiano receive prestigious Silverbird Man of the year award by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 20, 2017
Erngie:
ah anyway my nice day iz at home for now!!!just dey rest,,,
Re: Gov Obiano receive prestigious Silverbird Man of the year award by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 20, 2017
Erngie:
ah anyway my nice day iz at home for now!!!just dey rest,,,I see ya ringback !!!nor vex abeg,,,I don crash by den!!!
Re: Gov Obiano receive prestigious Silverbird Man of the year award by Erngie(f): 11:13am On Feb 20, 2017
Martin124:
ah anyway my nice day iz at home for now!!!just dey rest,,,I see ya ringback !!!nor vex abeg,,,I don crash by den!!!
ok
Re: Gov Obiano receive prestigious Silverbird Man of the year award by EasternActivist: 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
Merited
Re: Gov Obiano receive prestigious Silverbird Man of the year award by adadike281(f): 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
Congrats nwokeoma. Its not how far but how well and you have truly done well. You are a true son of your father and we love you our performing gov

2 Likes

Re: Gov Obiano receive prestigious Silverbird Man of the year award by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
adadike281:
Congrats nwokeoma. Its not how far but how well. You are a true son of your father and we love you our performing gov
Every post you make on nairaland, i promise to like them cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Really Deserve To Know What Is Wrong, Speak Directly To Us Mr Buhari. / Biafrans Should Fight Back -- Asari Dokubor Video / IPOB Really??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.