Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him (34022 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by Senipapa(m): 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
I wish Bisola knew all this but like the saying goes, such is life

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by Juliaann(f): 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
So we should go and get beans?
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by coolpenny: 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
Don't be idle. Make a wise decision today. Invest that spare money in Donation Hub and reap your dividends in no time. Invest wisely.
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by UjSizzle(f): 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
celestialAgent:
Why blame TTT alone, Bisola is a mom also.
Bisola isn't married. Triple T is married. Triple T deliberately did not disclose his marital status when Bisola asked.
Why should I blame her please? You can tell her actions are based on the assumption that he's single and available.

Tony is scum mehn.

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by waleakanfe(m): 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
Land for sale....
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
I don't give a FVCK
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by Damibiz(m): 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
SIZZLE Bisola wanted to go to the other room nd TTT helped her..simple
UjSizzle:

You love the way he's messing up with Bisola in the house, as a married man. Hmm continue undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by UjSizzle(f): 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
Damibiz:
SIZZLE Bisola wanted to go to the other room nd TTT helped her..simple
Oga stop turning this on its head abeg. Tony lied. He's enjoying free head based on a lie, and you want us to dig his style and applaud his magnanimity abi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by xty50(f): 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
Shikenan we no go rest again! BBN this BBN that undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by celestialAgent(m): 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
UjSizzle:

Bisola isn't married. Triple T is married. Triple T deliberately did not disclose his marital status when Bisola asked.
Why should I blame her please? You can tell her actions are based on the assumption that he's single and available.

Tony is scum mehn.
Whatever happens to Bisola's decorum as a single mother. I mean C'mon, that she is a single mother does not mean she should indulge in such ridiculous act. Tell you what, just her talkative nature is enough to sustain her in the house but she messed up big time. I bet you she will be evicted before the final week.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by pahars(m): 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
Had it been he ws single dis guy wud ve been one of d fav if not d fav to win d show.He is entertaining,talented,intelligent and mature.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by CHARLOE(m): 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
UjSizzle:

Oga stop turning this on its head abeg. Tony lied. He's enjoying free head based on a lie, and you want us to dig his style and applaud his magnanimity abi?
Abeg free ttt. If e no play along na same u go begin rant say e no get game. Did he force bisola, did he even toast her? Guy has bin maintaining, even tho babes had eyes on him n bisola practically threw herself on him.
He even tried. Cos he cld have banged her if he wanted
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by TinaAnita(f): 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
celestialAgent:
Why blame TTT alone, Bisola is a mom also.

She is a single mom not a married woman. But TTT is a married man but he doesn't act like one. Didn't you watch the passionate kisses he shared with bisola during last week's clubbing? Didn't you watch the way he danced with Marvis as if he wanted to sex her right in the club? Smh. How come when biggie asked him who he misses the most he never mentioned his wife and kids but a close pal? That's to tell you that he is playing games and he doesn't mind hurting his loved ones in the process .

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by CHARLOE(m): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
pahars:
Had it been he ws single dis guy wud ve been one of d fav if not d fav to win d show.He is entertaining,talented,intelligent
and mature.
Been married doesn't stop him, Richard in bba2 was married n won, on top banging Tatiana.
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by TinaAnita(f): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
UjSizzle:

Tony is scum mehn.

I'm begining to dislike TTT for taking undue advantage of Bisola's ignorance. I hate the fact that he is playing with her emotions. Bisola doesn't deserve such ill treatment

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by Samola1(m): 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
24naija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nru76RrWU6M

This guy practically ended up saying balderdash.
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by TinaAnita(f): 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
celestialAgent:
Whatever happens to Bisola's decorum as a single mother. I mean C'mon, that she is a single mother does not mean she should indulge in such ridiculous act. Tell you what, just her talkative nature is enough to sustain her in the house but she messed up big time. I bet you she will be evicted before the final week.

What's ridiculous about a single mom getting down with a guy who she assumes is single, available and ready to mingle? If Tony did not paint a perfect picture of himself to her, she wouldn't throw herself at him. My friend be honest to yourself, it's unfair to blame Bisola, she is the victim here.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by niyi123: 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=TinaAnita post=53886582]

I'm begining to dislike TTT for taking undue advantage of Bisola's ignorance. I hate the fact that he is playing with her emotions. Bisola doesn't deserve such ill treatment [/q

Which one is undue advantage, is there any young women of this generation with shame. All of them are bitch/Olosho
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by TinaAnita(f): 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
CHARLOE:

Been married doesn't stop him, Richard in bba2 was married n won, on top banging Tatiana.

But that won't work in Tony's case as far as Nigerians are concerned. In fact, marital status is one factor that will work against TTT.
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by niyi123: 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
TinaAnita:

What's ridiculous about a single mom getting down with a guy who she assumes is single, available and ready to mingle? If Tony did not paint a perfect picture of himself to her, she wouldn't throw herself to him. My friend be honest to yourself, it's unfair to blame Bisola, she is the victim here.

She is Olosho simple, a reasonable woman will not display such immorality to the general public.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by celestialAgent(m): 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
TinaAnita:

She is a single mom not a married woman. But TTT is a married man but he doesn't act like one. Didn't you watch the passionate kisses he shared with bisola during last week's clubbing? Didn't you watch the way he danced with Marvis as if he wanted to sex her right in the club? Smh. How come when biggie asked him who he misses the most he never mentioned his wife and kids but a close pal? That's to tell you that he is playing games and he doesn't mind hurting his loved ones in the process .

Well, dude is happily married and that is what counts. Whatever happens between him and his wife should not concern the public. We have seen celebrity marriage crashed, havn't we? Just like me, it would be hard for me to say what I miss the most is my family - of course I love them and miss them, but I would say that to avoid further discussion about my family in the house, my family is personal and you don't expect me to go into my family detail with a stranger in a house. So that he denied his family within the big brother house is minor. TTT is just playing the game right - very conservative in the sense that whatever happens in the house stays in the house.

Talking about Bisola, Bltch messed up. Left to me I would have sent her off instead of Gifty. Having a kiss is not a bigdeal, at least not within the house (i'm sure you watch the jacuzzi party and some other kissing scene). But giving a head sends a ridiculous signal!

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by celestialAgent(m): 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
niyi123:

She is Olosho simple, a reasonable woman will not display such immorality to the general public.
@TinaAnita, The bolded has said it all
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by shuggah(m): 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
Qmerit:
The son was born same day his dad died, for me I think that son was supposed to be the one name after his dad.

My colleague in supporting Barcelona, knowing this today I won't stop supporting you.

Though I don't like the way you re messing Bisola upandan, another thought, TTT is playing hard to win and Bisola is not aware of this. That it would ve a negative effect on her life when she leaves bbn and discover TTT is married with kids.
english is hard o, where did u see dad written there?
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by imitateMe(m): 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
TinaAnita:

What's ridiculous about a single mom getting down with a guy who she assumes is single, available and ready to mingle? If Tony did not paint a perfect picture of himself to her, she wouldn't throw herself at him. My friend be honest to yourself, it's unfair to blame Bisola, she is the victim here.
You ladies love lies...that's why you always get deceived. She could have found out the truth easily if she wanted to.
Free the guy Abeg
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by TinaAnita(f): 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
celestialAgent:

Well, dude is happily married and that is what counts. Whatever happens between him and his wife should not concern the public. We have seen celebrity marriage crashed, havn't we? Just like me, it would be hard for me to say what I miss the most is my family - of course I love them and miss them, but I would say that to avoid further discussion about my family in the house, my family is personal and you don't expect me to go into my family detain with a stranger in a house. So that he denied his family withing the big brother house is minor. TTT is just playing the game right - very conservative in the sense that whatever happens in the house stays in the house.

Talking about Bisola, Bltch messed up. Left to me I would have send her off instead of Gifty. Having a kiss is not a bigdeal, at least not within the house (i'm sure you watch the jacuzzi party and some other kissing scense). But giving a head sends a ridiculous signal!

You said dude is happily married? Where did you get that poo? Was that what he told you? How many happily married men abandons their wives and kids for such a show of shame? A happily married man would flaunt his marital status and scream it out to the high heavens that he is married to an angel but the reverse is the case with TTT.

Even when Biggie asked him who he misses the most outside the big brother house he never deemed it necessary to mention or acknowledge his wife and kids. To you it's all a game and a strategy to win the price but that does not stop his wife from hurting.

. I'm so sure that the woman has withdrawn her support for him and I won't be surprised if the aggrieved woman can't wait for her husband to be evicted so as to protect her marriage.

Bisola is the victim here no matter how you view it.
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by asumo12: 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
celestialAgent:
Go and subscribe bro. And most importantly, buy plenty fuel inside ya JANARATOR, lol

I don sub but dey didn't activate me ni! Awon weyrey dstv and GoTv
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by celestialAgent(m): 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
asumo12:

I don sub but dey didn't activate me ni! Awon weyrey dstv and GoTv
Too bad! I guess they have the stupid update or so set to be ongoing from Feb 20 - 22. You can just try and call them tho. But do not over anticipate, the house is not that interesting. I tend to spend more time watching cartoon than BBNIJA grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by asumo12: 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
celestialAgent:
Too bad! I guess they have the stupid update or so set to be ongoing from Feb 20 - 22. You can just try and call them tho. But do not over anticipate, the house is not that interesting. I tend to spend more time watching cartoon than BBNIJA grin

You cannot unfvck what has been bleeped!

How do I get the pinshur...
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by Dwady(m): 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
If I'm not mistaken, he said "by the grace of God". That's not like saying yes
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by celestialAgent(m): 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
TinaAnita:

You said dude is happily married? Where did you get that poo? Was that what he told you? How many happily married men abandons their wives and kids for such a show of shame? A happily married man would flaunt his marital status and scream it out to the high heavens that he is married to an angel but the reverse is the case with TTT.

Even when Biggie asked him who he misses the most outside the big brother house he never deemed it necessary to mention or acknowledge his wife and kids. To you it's all a game and a strategy to win the price but that does not stop his wife from hurting.

. I'm so sure that the woman has withdrawn her support for him and I won't be surprised if the aggrieved woman can't wait for her husband to be evicted so as to protect her marriage.

Bisola is the victim here no matter how you view it.
You made all this seem like the typical Nigeria marriage where a man's freedom halt from the day he knots the tie. If TTT is not happily married, the why would he have two kids with one woman with no rumor of divorce? I am not very confident that he is married tho, but based on hearsay, he is. And surely TTT probably had an agreement with his wife prior to getting in the house. If the wife is so pained as you made it seem to be, don't you think she wound have dropped us an article painting TTT black by now? That shows they agreed to some extent.

This is just a show, and I hope you know that the guys in the house only conform themselves to the presentable to the audience, it's not like they really like or love themselves.. So get this right that, TTT is just playing the game right, he is doing the no strings attached thing and the same goes with Bisola. Of course she knows that people are watching them, so even if TTT camouflaged, it still remain unreasonable that she had his dick in her mouth for the populace to have a feel.

Damn! I so want to have a Bj right now, but not infront of a live camera - relatable I suppose!
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by TinaAnita(f): 2:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
imitateMe:

You ladies love lies...that's why you always get deceived. She could have found out the truth easily if she wanted to.
Free the guy Abeg

She could have found out the truth easily? How is that possible if the truth could not be told by the dude in question? Who TTT can't tell the truth who else will? Don't forget they are confined to a building.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics / Meet The BBNaija 2022 Male Housemates (Level Up) / Kemen At Korede Bello's Album Launch Party, Spotted With Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.