Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,840 members, 7,956,166 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him (34134 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by celestialAgent(m): 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
asumo12:

You cannot unfvck what has been bleeped!

How do I get the pinshur...
The BJ is somewhat opaque. So the picture is not circulating. Yes you can't unfvck what you have fvcked, can you, lol

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by sirusX(m): 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
UjSizzle:

When Bisola asked if he's single or married his response was "By the grace of God."

Wonder how she'll feel when she leaves the house and realises she's been frolicking with a married man. A cheating azzhole of a husband.

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by dapsoneh: 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
Qmerit:
The son was born same day his dad died, for me I think that son was supposed to be the one name after his dad.

My colleague in supporting Barcelona, knowing this today I won't stop supporting you.

Though I don't like the way you re messing Bisola upandan, another thought, TTT is playing hard to win and Bisola is not aware of this. That it would ve a negative effect on her life when she leaves bbn and discover TTT is married with kids.
go back to the post and read very slowly, this time very slowly
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by TinaAnita(f): 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
celestialAgent:
You made all this seem like the typical Nigeria marriage where a man's freedom halt from the day he knots the tie. If TTT is not happily married, the why would he have two kids with one woman with no rumor of divorce? I am not very confident that he is married tho, but based on hearsay, he is. And surely TTT probably had an agreement with his wife prior to getting in the house. If the wife is so pained as you made it seem to be, don't you think she wound have dropped us an article painting TTT black by now? That shows they agreed to some extent.

This is just a show, and I hope you know that the guys in the house only conform themselves to the presentable to the audience, it's not like they really like or love themselves.. So get this right that, TTT is just playing the game right, he is doing the no strings attached thing and the same goes with Bisola. Of course she knows that people are watching them, so even if TTT camouflaged, it still remain unreasonable that she had his dick in her mouth for the populace to have a feel.

Damn! I so want to have a Bj right now, but not infront of a live camera - relatable I suppose!

Which sane woman tells the whole world that her husband is nothing to write home about even if he has the worst character most especially when they are still together?

Your definition of being happily married is so illogical and laughable on a more serious note. If having more than one kid in a marriage means that all is well then couples wouldn't part ways after birthing babies.

A man can be in a hellish marriage and still be fulfilling his duties as husband and that includes impregnating his wife just to fulfil all righteousness.
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by celestialAgent(m): 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
TinaAnita:

Which sane woman tells the whole world that her husband is nothing to write home about even if he has the worst character most especially when they are still together?

Your definition of being happily married is so illogical and laughable on a more serious note. If having more than one kid in a marriage means that all is well then couples wouldn't part ways after birthing babies.

A man can be in a hellish marriage and still be fulfilling his duties as husband and that includes impregnating his wife just to fulfil all righteousness.

@the first question, I would say the say way no sane man would go ahead and give detail about his marriage to some strangers in a house. Even marriage lifestyle if not very delicate should me kept away from immediate inlaws and siblings, how much move to the populace. The main reason why TTT probably said he missed is best-friend the most.

Well, at the bolded, maybe it is so because I don't go with the Nigeria principle of marriage. No sane woman or man from the western part of the world, if not being blackmailed would stay in an abusive marriage. And talking about the nature of the system here, it is not uncommon to see celebrities paint themselves black over the internet when the have misunderstanding in their marriages. So should hers be a big deal is she is so pained according to you?
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by ephi123(f): 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
niyi123:

She is Olosho simple, a reasonable woman will not display such immorality to the general public.

Neither should a reasonable man. What applies to the goose should also apply to the gander.
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by niyi123: 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
ephi123:

Neither should a reasonable man. What applies to the goose should also apply to the gander.

I do not dispute that, but i am only against the lady claiming that she is a victim.
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by CHARLOE(m): 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
TinaAnita:

But that won't work in Tony's case as far as Nigerians are concerned. In fact, marital status is one factor that will work against TTT.
U sha won pour sand sand for d guy garri by fire by force, thank god say no b only u go vote.
Ttt is a hustler, very hardworking & talented guy wit responsibilities n will put d money to good use.
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by asumo12: 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
celestialAgent:
The BJ is somewhat opaque. So the picture is not circulating. Yes you can't unfvck what you have fvcked, can you, lol

I can not unbleep the fvck

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by Qmerit(m): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
dapsoneh:
OK thanks
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by Qmerit(m): 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
shuggah:

english is hard o, where did u see dad written there?
I mean TTT's dad ok
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by Damibiz(m): 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
That is life UJBABE,AS aman we all hv to lie in one or the other...ok tell me,u never lie before ?
UjSizzle:

Oga stop turning this on its head abeg. Tony lied. He's enjoying free head based on a lie, and you want us to dig his style and applaud his magnanimity abi?
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by DivinelyBlessed: 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
Good to know
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by UjSizzle(f): 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
Damibiz:
That is life UJBABE,AS aman we all hv to lie in one or the other...ok tell me,u never lie before ?
You're still trying to turn this around. It's one thing to support Tony's actions and another to admit he did wrong, but simply an act of desperation albeit disgusting.

So which is it?

And no, I wouldn't lie to take advantage of another person. In fact, I avoid lies as much as possible.
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by TinaAnita(f): 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
CHARLOE:

U sha won pour sand sand for d guy garri by fire by force, thank god say no b only u go vote.
Ttt is a hustler, very hardworking & talented guy wit responsibilities n will put d money to good use.

I no fit pour sand for dude garri because I no dey vote for anyone except to analyze the show. Na who eat belle full dey do that one. I'm just saying what I think of TTT. Those who dug up TTT's marital status are the ones that wants to ruin his career and I won't be surprised if his wife is behind it.
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by sweetgala(m): 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ovokoo:
He said he's not married on live television.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=famwpJD3MNk

https://www.nairaland.com/3639392/bb-naija-contestant-thin-tall

The guy even put god for the matter ..

It's a bloody shame
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by Damibiz(m): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
UJSIZZLE...yes he was wrong bt u knw Bisola is nt a kid,she enjoy what was going on,,,,cant u see,the passion in her #eye said it all...
UjSizzle:

You're still trying to turn this around. It's one thing to support Tony's actions and another to admit he did wrong, but simply an act of desperation albeit disgusting.

So which is it?

And no, I wouldn't lie to take advantage of another person. In fact, I avoid lies as much as possible.
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by Ndifereke: 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
Reading through some people's posts here defending TTT and condemning Bisola made me realize that Nigerians are the worst hypocrites on earth. And a lady had the guts to call Bisola an olosho and applauded TTT. The amount stupidity from some people can choke someone from the Internet. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by Ndifereke: 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Damibiz:
UJSIZZLE...yes he was wrong bt u knw Bisola is nt a kid,she enjoy what was going on,,,,cant u see,the passion in her #eye said it all...

Stop typing nonsense. Nobody is saying that they're not enjoying it, all we're saying is that if TTT who's still married had the decency of respecting his marriage and not lying, Bisola wouldn't have gotten sexual with him. TTT is a fool and a cheating azz husband.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by Nairaboi(m): 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
kanuimagine! Actor? and I never see am for film before. Nawoao!
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by toprealman: 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
Qmerit:
The son was born same day his dad died, for me I think that son was supposed to be the one name after his dad.

My colleague in supporting Barcelona, knowing this today I won't stop supporting you.

Though I don't like the way you re messing Bisola upandan, another thought, TTT is playing hard to win and Bisola is not aware of this. That it would ve a negative effect on her life when she leaves bbn and discover TTT is married with kids.
His brother not dad!
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by Damibiz(m): 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ok ok ok ok you win.....i'm sorry for putting u through this,i admit TTT was wrong,i dont encourage lierz my self
Ndifereke:

Stop typing nonsense. Nobody is saying that they're not enjoying it, all we're saying is that if TTT who's still married had the decency of respecting his marriage and not lying, Bisola wouldn't have gotten sexual with him. TTT is a fool and a cheating azz husband.
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by flyforall: 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
who e epp?
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by Qmerit(m): 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
toprealman:
His brother not dad!

Oh oh my eyes oooo thanks broda
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by Qmerit(m): 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
dapsoneh:

It's actually TTT's broda thanks so much.
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by MarieSucre(f): 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
celestialAgent:
Why blame TTT alone, Bisola is a mom also.

He is a dad. But what is most important here is, he is a HUSBAND? Do you even know the vows accompanying being a husband.
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by dapsoneh: 7:20am On Feb 21, 2017
Qmerit:

It's actually TTT's broda thanks so much.
TTT's son was born b4 his brother died, his daughter was born the day his brther died and named her Emmanuella to remember his bro
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him by Qmerit(m): 7:45am On Feb 21, 2017
dapsoneh:

TTT's son was born b4 his brother died, his daughter was born the day his brther died and named her Emmanuella to remember his bro

Oh oh I give up was mad in the min, you remember that seconds madness on daily basis lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) / #bbnaija: "I Can’t Believe People Prefer Nina And Cee-c To Bam Bam" - Teddy A / True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.