Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Nigeria Demands AU Action Over Renewed South Africa Xenophobia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Demands AU Action Over Renewed South Africa Xenophobia (1850 Views)

"FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum / Arewa Leaders Express Shock, Fear Over Renewed Bokoharam Attacks / PDP Raises Alarm Over Renewed Plot To Remove Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria Demands AU Action Over Renewed South Africa Xenophobia by omenkaLives(m): 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
unstableaswater:

No, tell ur leaders in the NASS, Military and Presidency.

Come out on the street and protest.

Condemn the Army wen they attack Biafra protesters.

We want to see action, so igbos can leave Nigeria.

Igbos have made all the moves so far whilst Nigeria keeps blocking it, we are tired of Nigeria.
You arent making any sense at all. Does your leaving depend on me or yall?

Tell your useless leaders in the various government houses, senate, house of reps, federal parastatals et al to stop reeceeiving renumeration from the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA lest they be ostracised.

Stop participating in Nigerian elections.

Stop bothering about Nigerian political party.

Stop bothering about our ailing president.

Boycott everything Nigeria. That way, we'd know you people are serious about leaving.

Telling me to tell xyz to bla bla bla. Wtf! Are you normal at all? I'm not the one to give you your useless country, you should take your destiny in your damn hands jor. Stop blaming your failures to achieve your goals on other people jor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Demands AU Action Over Renewed South Africa Xenophobia by unstableaswater: 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
We are better able to police and protect, as well as discipline our own people under our own rule in our own country without interference from groups that have no business with us if not for the accident of Nigeria.

We need time out and on our own for self accessment and evaluation. Let it be on record that Igbos have requested to be allowed to exit Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Demands AU Action Over Renewed South Africa Xenophobia by unstableaswater: 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
momentarylapse:

Well if some of you want to go that is fine by me...as long as my sweet hearts amaka, chika, chidinma and my niggas okey, phyno, maduka and chidi remain with me in abuja...I wish the rest of you all the best! We go dey give una gist of how naija dey bubble!

Dude! U are a major problem.

Anybody that reads ur post will also come to dat conclusion. U have women in ur tribe right? U are the reason alot of those boyz end up drug dealers.

U stripe them of every possession, including their women and deprive them of every opportunity.

Then u come back to shout they are disgracing u and dey are drug dealers and all that.

We have even heard u demand that the enitre tribe relocate to Ghana and leave their ancestral land back for u in Nigeria.

Let me not talk about how their properties and money were all confiscated after the Biafra War.

How do u sleep at night?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqVaKr5Tppo&ab_channel=Naij.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR6aKAx-ZJM&ab_channel=Timidapsin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra At 50: Biafrans Living In Austria Shut Down Markets (photos) / We Are Ready To Fight The Nigerian Army To Avoid Our Extinction' - Biafra / Top Ten Prominent Nigerians From Ilori, Kwara State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.