Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija (55325 Views)

BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 / BBNaija: Nigeria Athletics Support Mike Edwards Of Big Brother Naija 4 / The Age Of Big Brother Naija Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by Dubby6(m): 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
Joblessness angry angry
U no go curse Buhari and other things wey need d curse

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by moyoz(m): 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
Naijahelm:
A Port Harcourt based pastor, Mike Winning has placed a curse on sponsors of big brother naija.

Pastor Mike Winning says, if the sponsors attempt to air the show next year, their resources will dry up.

Mike Winning has since deleted the post.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/portharcourt-pastor-places-curse-on.html?m=1

This is serious oooo
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by EmekaBlue(m): 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
ok
Before big Brother finishes, the 25m that’s supposed to be $50k will be like $12k.
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by Kakafranky(m): 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
Based on the nudity
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by viqueta(m): 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
In as much as i don't like BBN, it is still optional, no be by force to watch am

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by oluwaVaz(m): 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
Pastor abeg put yourself for chain... How e tk concern you, eeeeh

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by AntiWailer: 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
Spicycat:
Christians are just trying hard to destroy this beautiful would with their immoral act.

May God almighty forgive y'all

Says a nairalander with massive breast as profile pics. grin

My sister immorality has nothing to do with any group or religion.

It is a personal problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by pelzzo(m): 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
grin
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by femolii: 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
leave BBN alone oga pastor.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by naijaboy756: 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hypocrites...
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by Tunchi101(m): 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
maybe them evict him relative -_- jobless man
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
ROZZAYY:
Wetin concern pastor with bbshow. well it's non of my business

Rosemary cheesy

What is big brother nigeria?
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by myked(m): 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
Spicycat:
Christians are just trying hard to destroy this beautiful would with their immoral act.

May God almighty forgive y'all.

Explicate pls..... I am not understanding oo
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
yeye pastor.
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by DavidEsq(m): 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
Why don't u first curse the politicians bringing their loot as offering and tithes to u? Then we know u ain't corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by hadura29(m): 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
lionlamb020:
Not sure if that was necessary but wetin concern me now na where I go see better kulikuli buy tongue

So you get garri you no tell me.... hmmmmm
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by Tpave(m): 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
grin grin grin angry angry angry angry grin grin
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
Lol
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by oluwaVaz(m): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
lionlamb020:
Not sure if that was necessary but wetin concern me now na where I go see better kulikuli buy tongue
lol.. Go buy am for olosho house
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by Marty2020: 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
ahhh see beef, face your calling, even if am not a fan of "BBNAIJA" Pastor free them, but wait oo where is ultimate search naa? na that one i won go for
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by Mykelpato(m): 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
Bbnaija is Devilish... Promoting rubbish
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by ifycent2: 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
I swear.... if u among of those people dat like yeye BBN..
You are agents of Darkness......

waste of money and resources in de name of Yeye BBN....

Nonsense.

Pastor is Right joor.....
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
grin luk at bulgy eyes abeg....
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by AreaFada2: 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
Na people wey dey listen to some of these pastors I blame.
All they do is condemn.

No love or compassion shown by Jesus in their hearts.

Will this kind of man take a tax collector as his trusted follower like Jesus did? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by Richy4(m): 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
He wants to tell Nigerians that he has DSTV. @ home grin
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by nwakaibeya1: 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
Jeremiah 12,10; is pastor mike winning spiritually free and sound and better than those sponsoring the big brother ? Who made him a pastor ?

Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by fashrola(m): 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
Naijahelm:
A Port Harcourt based pastor, Mike Winning has placed a curse on sponsors of big brother naija.

Pastor Mike Winning says, if the sponsors attempt to air the show next year, their resources will dry up.

Mike Winning has since deleted the post.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/portharcourt-pastor-places-curse-on.html?m=1

Lol... it's really sad that a pastor who should be in church to preach the word of God to the congregation is on social media posting meaningless stuffs.... na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by chemberlin(m): 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
We the viewers also place curse on ur congregation..
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by Marty2020: 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
abeg incase you find the kuli kuli Hola at me grin grin grin
lionlamb020:
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by ifycent2: 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
oluwaVaz:
Pastor abeg put yourself for chain... How e tk concern you, eeeeh

Corrupted And stupid movie dat corrupt Youth...

Guy think twice b4 u talk joor...
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by HuntazWorld: 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
If this is true then I also place a curse on Nigerian pastors who do not care about the welfare of their members and at the same time keep collecting from them without knowing if they feed or not.

What is the business of a true man of God with big brother if? If they cannot organize TV shows that will create more positive impact in people's lives and will drive all the youth to be part of the show which would push positive behaviors then then should keep quiet and wait for judgement day.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by JuneOctober(f): 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
grin grin grin hehehe.
Well some people like the show. If they like watching, leave them to watch. Pastor don't give yourself headache cos of the show. They all know what the show is about, yet they watch it. I personally don't watch big brother show even though I hear the gist around me. It's my choice not to watch, I prefer doing sth else. To me, it adds nothing tangible to my life and the tales are boring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Frodd And Esther Spotted Having Fun Together In The Pool (Photos) / Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched / Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.