Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija (55336 Views)

BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 / BBNaija: Nigeria Athletics Support Mike Edwards Of Big Brother Naija 4 / The Age Of Big Brother Naija Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by TinaAnita(f): 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
What was he looking for on BBnaija channel? Some so-called pastors are nothing but attention seekers. Real pastors have no time watching any program on TV as they are always preoccupied with things of God. I beg park well jor
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by nurusystem(m): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
Papikush:
See this mumu in suit grin

The fool obviously don't read his Bible.

"Those that say evil against others are signed up for hell" Well how will he know when he is a dumbass, flat headed, thug looking, yahoo boy in a suit calling himself a pastor. Shut pastor is sayinng the truth,wat do u no,which day were u born self analpoala

He should better pray to God for more members in his church if Na advert him dey do grin
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by 0ubenji(m): 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
He's busy cursing bbnaija peeps..while he'll gladly bless the ones who loot dis country once dey jux gv am one tokunbo corolla..smh
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
This one quoting me ehn grin
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by johnpaul75657: 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
today's fixed game won!!!!!!!! thanks to my VIP member that show appreciation , tomorrow fixed game is available with 300 odds to subscribe see picture below please is not free and no after payment thanks
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by Ama124(f): 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
olaomoola1:
Sincerely I still need somebody to orientate what dis bbn is al about and d motive behind it.
. end time things

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by Raskasal(m): 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
OK. But guys wait ooo... What message is BBN hoping to pass accross?
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by felixofeimun: 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
pastor your cable no get remote? wetin u go find there? pervert!
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by Enemyofpeace: 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
fabulousfortune:
AFONJAS and curses undecided
are you blind?didn't you see the shape of his head? You want me to tell you he is a Igbo based in Malaysia their second home?
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by lurdkriss: 11:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
Oga leave story joor undecided
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by donJ2(m): 12:34am On Feb 21, 2017

Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by Abdulazeez007(m): 12:51am On Feb 21, 2017
fabulousfortune:
AFONJAS and curses undecided
sorry hes a membr of IPORK/IPOB
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by donbene4(m): 10:13am On Feb 21, 2017
100naira:
Why Nigerians de carry wetin no concern them for head?if you don't like the show then don't watch, channels plenty for dstv and Gotv. You are busy cursing the sponsors of bbn but when game of thrones comes out this year you will be the first to buy and watch incest sex. Hypocrites everywhere.

We have bigger things to worry about in this country abeg.
true..Buh dude..you should know in GOT the incest sex is all fiction nah haba!
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by donbene4(m): 10:15am On Feb 21, 2017
deeplow:
Nigerians are effing hypocrites. I don't know why everyone must have something to say about the show. You don't like it, change channel!!! To the the best of my knowledge, nobody is forced to watch the show.
Agreed..Buh cn you tell me what the point of the show is?
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by deeplow: 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
donbene4:
Agreed..Buh cn you tell me what the point of the show is?

It doesn't have to be meaningful to you. Some people would look at you as silly for watching football. Let the people who love the show continue to watch.
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by ohasoup9(m): 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
Amen!
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by Phil3(m): 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by olaomoola1(m): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ama124:
. end time things
. I stayed in lagos too can we hook up
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by olaomoola1(m): 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ama124:
. end time things
Hmmmm indeed. Ama I stayed in Lagos can we hooked up I need u to put me that iugh something? No syringe attachments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Frodd And Esther Spotted Having Fun Together In The Pool (Photos) / Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. / Nigerian Celebrities At AMVCA 2017 Red Carpet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.