Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured (88140 Views)

BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards / BBNaija: Bisola Switches To Balley While TTT Slept & Got People Hating On Her / Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by ednut1(m): 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
IMAGINE wat they would tell her daughter in school, ur mum was giving head chai. sense some pple no get

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
hahahahahahahaa, shild your mommy is coded... don't be like her oooo
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by alphamodel1(m): 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
Y'all condeming the mother, are u better off? Why always being in a haste to judge other people?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by engrkaz(m): 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
The lil girl's knuckles
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by wayne4loan: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
GossipHeart:

Family of Olosho
*Spits
This is the reason why i will never ever marry anyone from that tribe
*Spits
That small girl too will grow up and follow her mother's footsteps
*Spits
afonjastinks
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by wonderiyke(m): 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
Who's the father?
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by absoluteSuccess: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
Sugarhugs:
Just know your mother sucked a married man's lollipop okay.

Now lollipops will never look the same to me. I'm mad at you. angry
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
GossipHeart:

Family of Olosho

*Spits

*Spits

*Spits

Why should the mother's lifestyle be a determinant for the daughter's. Think man.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by donsiqua(m): 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
AFONJAs sha, they can fall for anything
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by GossipHeart(m): 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
vicfuntop:

Why should the mother's lifestyle be a determinant for the daughter's. Think man.

I want to ask you a question

Don't be offended

Is your mother an olosho ??
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by rafabenitez: 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
Not suprised,typical yoruba women,Fat,ugly n dirty.spits.quote me and ...
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
GossipHeart:

I want to ask you a question

Don't be offended

Is your mother an olosho ??

Well I can't blame you. The way you talk says a lot about your family.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by GossipHeart(m): 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
vicfuntop:

Well I can't blame you. The way you talk says a lot about your family.

Hahahahahahahaha
I asked you a simple question

Your mother is not an olosho that's why you no dey the olosho business
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
Layla is cute kiss
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by Mykelpato(m): 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
Afonja Olosho
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by morzook(m): 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
please click the link and sign the petition urging the CBN and federal govt to ease the forex laws as it is causing untold hardship to millions. It isn't certain this would work but its better than nothing. please sign and share

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/buhari-emefiele-cbn-please-relax-the-current
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by TPAND(f): 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
Sugarhugs:
Just know your mother sucked a married man's lollipop okay.

Judge her because you are also not sucking lollipop. Oshisko

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by herosakin777(m): 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
GossipHeart:

Family of Olosho

*Spits

*Spits

*Spits

bros u mumu abeg who beg u to marry from the tribe who know maybe u self worst pass

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
GossipHeart:

Hahahahahahahaha
I asked you a simple question

Your mother is not an olosho that's why you no dey the olosho business

Good for you
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by GossipHeart(m): 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
herosakin777:
bros u mumu abeg who beg u to marry from the tribe who know maybe u self worst pass

Tell me the truth

Will you marry from that tribe ??
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
This is what a prostitute can offer..
Nothing more
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by Justiceleague1: 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
apcmustwin:
heeebos and their flat head. grin
cone_head mental grin highly sophisticated ngbanti grin
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by Aragorn53(m): 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
I've noticed most Christians are hypocrites, when they want to commit sin they keep faith aside, and when they done with following Thier heart desires they remember they are Christians..... SMH.

I swear some atheist have more ethics than all this so called Christians.

Also, I'm surprised no nairalander has questioned her faith...(although some have attributed her tribe to it), supposing it was a Muslim girl,chai, they for don rubbish Islam long time.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by niyi123: 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
Why won't her be baby mama, who is going to marry Olosho.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by niyi123: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
Aragorn53:
I've noticed most Christians are hypocrites, when they want to commit sin they keep faith aside, and when they done with following Thier heart desires they remember they are Christians..... SMH.

I swear some atheist have more ethics than all this so called Christians.

Also, I'm surprised no nairalander has questioned her faith...(although some have attributed her tribe to it), supposing it was a Muslim girl,chai, they for don rubbish Islam long time.

Islam is known for modesty, how would they get shame when their pastors are only deceiving them with miracle rather than preaching the gospel truth for them.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by niyi123: 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
See her wide mouth, olosho radarada
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by Enemyofpeace: 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nixiepie:
This woman is always confused at the sight of triple T,make she no loose focus oo

Cutie barbie btw
she has already losted focus
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
nikkypearl:
I love chubby girls. ..
she is cute...the father must be a handsomer!
Very good English!
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by Arijude(m): 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
apcmustwin:
afonjas and their cone head grin
apcmustwin:
afonjas and their cone head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi / Khloe KokobyKhloe Goes Braless On BBNaija 3 / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.