Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured (88122 Views)

BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards / BBNaija: Bisola Switches To Balley While TTT Slept & Got People Hating On Her / Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
Gistedge:
hahahahahahahaa, shild your mommy is coded... don't be like her oooo
Hahaha. You're funny!
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by hopyroll(m): 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
GossipHeart:

Family of Olosho

*Spits

This is the reason why i will never ever marry anyone from that tribe

*Spits

That small girl too will grow up and follow her mother's footsteps

*Spits

Sometimes when I read comments like this, I just shake head and pass....
It would have bin better if you picked on Bisola and her family alone but you judging the whole of afonjas because of bisolas act shows how derailed is your level of Intellectual qoutent.....

You must be reasoning from your anus or your level of reasoning has entered SOS

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
These girls on BBN are all irresponsible. I call them call girls.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by ohasoup9(m): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
Who dash her?
moststylish:
fine girl
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by stankezzy: 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
so bisola na grand ma come de form for us , they don expose you today
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by sunpass(m): 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=HsLBroker post=53892028][/quote] shey she neva see u ni or u've neva invited her dat u also handsome??
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by Gemc3(f): 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
Awwwwwnnn! Her daughter is all shades of cute!
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by Hades2016(m): 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
apcmustwin:
heeebos and their flat head. grin
afonja's and stupidity grin cheesy

Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by NnamdiAmos20(m): 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
the daughter kuku resemble TTT lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
GossipHeart:

Family of Olosho

*Spits

This is the reason why i will never ever marry anyone from that tribe

*Spits

That small girl too will grow up and follow her mother's footsteps

*Spits

Just like ur mother followed ur grandma. Nd ur sisters are in school too following ur mums footstep. Ur tribe can marry dogs so long money dey. Only tribe that celebrates premature death instead of mourning

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by herosakin777(m): 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
GossipHeart:

Tell me the truth

Will you marry from that tribe ??
most definately am marrying from the tribe
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
TPAND:

Judge her because you are also not sucking lollipop. Oshisko

Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by funmise007(m): 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
beautiful daughter she has...but my question be say why i first tink say her mum look like oby ezekwesili
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by lurdkriss: 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
See her mouth sef undecided
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by billsnow: 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
Omo na ashawo be this
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
pocohantas:
Useless bloggers.
Leave her innocent child alone.
Leave their families alone!
Stop dragging kids into this whole game.

Her daughter is beautiful. Thank God she kept this beauty...

Where have you been smiley
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by lilybonny(f): 12:35am On Feb 21, 2017
Her daughter is adorable kiss
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by Nobody: 2:24am On Feb 21, 2017
Sugarhugs:
Just know your mother sucked a married man's lollipop okay.
i like savage women.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by mekani(m): 3:02am On Feb 21, 2017
niyi123:

Islam is known for modesty, how would they get shame when their pastors are only deceiving them with miracle rather than preaching the gospel truth for them.
modesty indeed, u better go cover your face and beging weeping for yourself of the religion (islam) u find urself because u r under a severe curse.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by elmagnifico411(m): 4:27am On Feb 21, 2017
She did a mouth job on TTT, igbayen nko? Funny how we find it easy on social media to condemn people. Some us didn't even see her in d act, we only heard peeps saying it ni. Some peeps will do more if dey are in her position. Hypocrisy @ d highest level.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by nikkypearl(f): 7:27am On Feb 21, 2017
DeeTus:
Very good English!
wink
DeeTus:
Very good English!
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by bigmo1(m): 7:38am On Feb 21, 2017
Pls, where is the blowJ. Is that is what u peeps call a blowJ, then I don't want one.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 21, 2017
nikkypearl:
wink
I will make you my teacher!
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by Hartthex(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2017
Please get me somtin on tboss, b4 i fall in love wif her finish.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by JayJayGee: 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
Sugarhugs:
smh
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by larrygal(f): 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
mekani:
modesty indeed, u better go cover your face and beging weeping for yourself of the religion (islam) u find urself because u r under a severe curse.
Idiot, who place ur family under a severe curse,he has just said d truth, how many Muslim did u c participating in d program
None cos we follow the pathway left behind
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by deathstroke(m): 6:58am On Feb 22, 2017
Sugarhugs:
crymy NL crush,I don dey fear you oo,you don get badt mawt cry cry
This is not the Sugarhugs I knw. cry
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by Elvisonjack2(m): 9:00am On Feb 22, 2017
deathstroke:
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 22, 2017
deathstroke:

Lol I get bad mouth if you Bleep up, I will treat the Bleep up lmao.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by deathstroke(m): 9:07am On Feb 22, 2017
Sugarhugs:

Lol I get bad mouth if you Bleep up, I will treat the Bleep up lmao.
But bae,that was so harsh,i wonder how bisola wl feel,if she sees your comment cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 22, 2017
deathstroke:
But bae,that was so harsh,i wonder how bisola wl feel,if she sees your comment cheesy

lol i dont even know why i said that grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured by deathstroke(m): 11:11am On Feb 22, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi / Khloe KokobyKhloe Goes Braless On BBNaija 3 / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.