Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

In-laws Sell Widow's Shop, Want To Sell Building Secured For Her Children (pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In-laws Sell Widow's Shop, Want To Sell Building Secured For Her Children (pics) (24884 Views)

What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? / Indonesian Man Forced To Show Joystick To In-laws To Prove He Didn’t Kill Wife / Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In-laws Sell Widow's Shop, Want To Sell Building Secured For Her Children (pics) by johnpaul75657: 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
today's fixed game won!!!!!!!! thanks to my VIP member that show appreciation , tomorrow fixed game is available with 300 odds to subscribe see picture below please is not free and no after payment thanks
Re: In-laws Sell Widow's Shop, Want To Sell Building Secured For Her Children (pics) by fortuneobi(m): 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
Benita27:
Karma is a bi.tch!.

If i were her, i will let them sell all his properties even if it includes sharing their late brother's clothes. Then sell even my clothes to send my two sons to school. If they don't beg for forgiveness their kids will on their
behalf.

Foolish lot!.
thank God she weren't you
Re: In-laws Sell Widow's Shop, Want To Sell Building Secured For Her Children (pics) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
Efe and man around town crew are truly doing a good job, kudos!
Re: In-laws Sell Widow's Shop, Want To Sell Building Secured For Her Children (pics) by sonnie10: 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
Edo is eastern part of the country only when it suits their narrative.
Re: In-laws Sell Widow's Shop, Want To Sell Building Secured For Her Children (pics) by Emycord: 6:37am On Feb 21, 2017
livinus009:
Benin Again!!!!
if na for east now dem no go let igbo's hear word now they are acting worse than igbo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need your Advice / Help!! My Father's Brother Wants To Inherit Some Of His Properties / Mother's Day : Drop A Message For Your Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.