Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim (82911 Views)

Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife / Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! / Man Declines Family’s Sanction On Wife’s Adulterous Act In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Princewell2012(m): 9:06am On Feb 21, 2017
Berbierklaus:

This is ignorance.
You don't know about magun.
No babalawo will give another man,magun for another man's wife,the origin and reason for magun in the first place is to deal with cheating wives.
Another man cannot place magun on a married woman,only her husband can place magun on her,ask other well knowledged Yoruba people around you.

That said,if according to you, her purpose was to punish the husband,why would she save him when he started jumping?
This your version no gel

Good. If i may get you correctly, are you saying she did it ignorantly pls read the post again.

2 havent you see where a course or juju got hold of innocent person?
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by einsteine(m): 9:20am On Feb 21, 2017
martineverest:
in my tribe,u dont need to waste ur time on magun....magun-like curse is in ur marriage by default....thats y women from my tribe dont even think about adultry twice

that spell also work on women from other tribes,bet yoruba,american,european,hausa etc that are married to men from my tribe

Which tribe be dat? Hope nor be Igbo cos I know lots of Igbo women cheating on their Igbo husband and nothing has happened to them.

2 Likes

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by martineverest(m): 9:27am On Feb 21, 2017
einsteine:

Which tribe be dat? Hope nor be Igbo cos I know lots of Igbo women cheating on their Igbo husband and nothing has happened to them.
i am edo,but some part of enugu also practise it
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Psoul(m): 9:34am On Feb 21, 2017
Luvdk:
Lol just try that on me n see if I will not kill you sad

Do you really Luvdk as u said?
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by einsteine(m): 9:41am On Feb 21, 2017
B
martineverest:
i am edo,but some part of enugu also practise it

Ishan? The simple truth is that a woman that would cheat, would cheat. All those so called rites don't work.

1 Like

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by martineverest(m): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2017
einsteine:
B

Ishan? The simple truth is that a woman that would cheat, would cheat. All those so called rites don't work.
haha...i pity u.dont mess with edo culture...u will just kill ursef throway.

Ask any ishan woman u know
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by FunspoT(m): 10:22am On Feb 21, 2017
MissEdified:
Mrs Fatimah Adebayo, a 35-year-old woman, on Monday urged an Ikorodu Customary Court, Lagos, to dissolve her 14-year-old marriage to Mr Segun Adebayo, over alleged placement of sexual protective charm called “thunderbolt’’ on her.

The petitioner, a fashion designer who resides at Baiyeku Road, Igbogbo in Ikorodu, prayed the court to end the union to safeguard her life.

Fatimah further said Adebayo had assaulted several times, adding that he was a threat to her life.

“My husband laced me with thunderbolt, known in our local parlance as `Magun’.

“I got to know through an old man in my area and through my father when I was sick.

“But I smartly lured him to sleep with me. On that fateful day, after making love to me, he tumbled twice as I called for neighbours’ help.

“Besides, my husband beats me, he does not trust me and he does not take care of our children’s welfare.

“Please save me from this marriage as living with him is now dangerous for me. This is because he can kill me,’’ she said.

When asked to comment on the allegations, Adebayo, 43, prayed the court to allow his counsel speak on his behalf.

However, Mrs Omolara Abiola, the President of the court said it was important to either debunk or accept the allegations before a third party could come in.

Abiola adjourned the case till March 7, for further hearing.

NAN.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/man-places-magun-on-wife-tumbles-twice.html

Seriously,the things these adulterous ladies and women of now will frustrate guys and men to do to protect their interests is alarming.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 21, 2017
Although I Did Knw Much Abt It But, I Was Told It Can Be Neutralize But Nt When D Effect( Tumbling,drinking Water,Crowing etc) has manifested after that is death, although dree are some that are not instant,they prohibit male from during a particular thing(like eating okro,crossing drainage,rain etc) when contracted before it can kill
Berbierklaus:

If detected early that the man is suffering from the effect of magun,traditional herbalists can neutralize it,or the person that did it for him
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by MasterofNL: 11:37am On Feb 21, 2017
okonja:

Because the woman didn't committed adultery by sleeping with another man since the husband put the charm on her.

Usually, the ultimatum used to be 7days, so if the suspected woman didn't sleep with any man, the charm would start disturbing her and that was why she fell sick. So the 2 solutions are; either the husband give her the antidote or a man sleep with her which is why she lured him. cool

Ewe nbe, ogun si wa

From all I have read so far, it is safe to conclude that only a wicked man would lace his wife with magun.

If you think she is cheating just try to catch her red handed and sack her instead of this shiit.

1 Like

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by cosycee(m): 11:58am On Feb 21, 2017
Luvdk:
Men r very wicked cry

Keep quiet jor...you will say *some men*
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by cosycee(m): 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by IRALIFE(f): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
smiley
hedonistic:

As you would know if you have any iota of common sense, in our culture (and in most parts of Africa) men and women don't have the same roles, privileges, limitations, and expectations. That's why a man is required to pay your bride price. That's why you change your surname to the man's own. That's why a man can openly marry more than one wife if he wishes. That's why your parents would flog you back to your husband's house if you claim you want to exit the marriage MERELY because your husband "cheated' (duh).

You so-called 'enlightened' girls of nowadays need to take a chill pill. Live with the norm or stay single. I'm sure it's not that hard.

Its such a pity you talk with so much disrespect to someone you don't know. It only shows your character which will take you no where in life if you do not adjust. A simple question only required an equally simple answer.

I am an enlightened WOMAN who is very much aware of the requirements of the law on marriage issues. I also know that adultery is a ground for divorce under the law. I am also aware that any customary practice that is repugnant to natural justice, equity and good conscience is rejected.

Let me educate you further apropos cheating. Cheating especially in a marriage relationship is not innate in any man but rather a decision. This decision leads only to destruction. Apart from the varying STDs that could be acquired, it reduces the man. It also takes away your honour. Ultimately, it leads to death. Decisions should therefore be considered carefully so as to enjoy the consequences of one's decision.

Paying of bride price by the man and change of name by the woman only shows the responsibility the man has towards his new family. It is irresponsible to see these acts as a license to cheat or treat the wife badly.

I forgive you for your outbursts. Enjoy the remaining part of your day.
smiley
hedonistic:

As you would know if you have any iota of common sense, in our culture (and in most parts of Africa) men and women don't have the same roles, privileges, limitations, and expectations. That's why a man is required to pay your bride price. That's why you change your surname to the man's own. That's why a man can openly marry more than one wife if he wishes. That's why your parents would flog you back to your husband's house if you claim you want to exit the marriage MERELY because your husband "cheated' (duh).

You so-called 'enlightened' girls of nowadays need to take a chill pill. Live with the norm or stay single. I'm sure it's not that hard.

Its such a pity you talk with so much disrespect to someone you don't know. It only shows your character which will take you no where in life if you do not adjust. A simple question only required an equally simple answer.

I am an enlightened WOMAN who is very much aware of the requirements of the law on marriage issues. I also know that adultery is a ground for divorce under the law. I am also aware that any customary practice that is repugnant to natural justice, equity and good conscience is rejected.

Let me educate you further apropos cheating. Cheating especially in a marriage relationship is not innate in any man but rather a decision. This decision leads only to destruction. Apart from the varying STDs that could be acquired, it reduces the man. It also takes away your honour. Ultimately, it leads to death. The woman could also make a decision to cheat but she will also suffer the consequences. Decisions should therefore be considered carefully so as to enjoy the aftermath.

Paying of bride price by the man and change of name by the woman only shows the responsibility the man has towards his new family. It is irresponsible to see these acts as a license to cheat or treat the wife badly.

I forgive you for your disrespectful outbursts. Enjoy the remaining part of your day.

1 Like

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by IRALIFE(f): 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
martineverest:
it will only kill the men if he knows and keeps quite

So is the man expected to report the cheating wife before the magun by default work? I sincerely need clarification on your response to get to understand the varying cultures. By the way, where are you from?
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by blesoh(f): 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
abike12:
she should've left him to keep tumbling nonsense. as if women put anything on them when they are roaming the streets

To clarify:

Who should be cheating in a marriage? Nobody
Is attempting to commit murder via magun an acceptable action because your spouse may be cheating? No
Should she have left him to tumble indefinitely? Absolutely

Don't mention me with rubbish this morning.
Seriously I don't know why laws don't get to favour us, we are always the victim, when a man cheats 'its men thing' but when a woman cheats they ll throw all manner of stones its just not fair.

1 Like

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by martineverest(m): 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
IRALIFE:

So is the man expected to report the cheating wife before the magun by default work? I sincerely need clarification on your response to get to understand the varying cultures. By the way, where are you from?
no......if the man is unaware the magun will strike the woman only....but if she confesses to d man and he chose to forgive witout performing some rites,both of dem face consequences....but i heard they vereduced the consequences to the woman only
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by delishpot: 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
KardinalZik:

You mean you would love to have extramarital affairs?

Coz only those with such mindset react the way you're currently reacting.

So should we say men who are angry because their wives put love portion in theit meals have no reason to be angry after all since they were not planning on loving someone else in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by okonja(m): 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
MasterofNL:

From all I have read so far, it is safe to conclude that only a wicked man would lace his wife with magun.

If you think she is cheating just try to catch her red handed and sack her instead of this shiit.

where there is no trust, that is what happen
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by IRALIFE(f): 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
martineverest:
no......if the man is unaware the magun will strike the woman only....but if she confesses to d man and he chose to forgive witout performing some rites,both of dem face consequences....but i heard they've reduced the consequences to the woman only

Alright. Thanks for the clarification. What if its the man that cheats on his wife?
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by martineverest(m): 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
IRALIFE:

Alright. Thanks for the clarification. What if its the man that cheats on his wife?

nothing will happen
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by NoToPile: 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
7Alexander:
I'm not in support of what the man did, but, isn't the magun supposed to kick in when the woman has extramarital affair.

If yes, then why is she scared?

The reason she is scared is that after a specified amount of time and the woman does not sleep with any man she herself will fall sick and possibly die.

Its quite dangerous . If she's guilty the man she commits adultery with summasults if she's innocent she falls sick and possibly dies or if unfortunately the husband sleeps with her he is the one that tumbles.

The only question I always ask iwhenever this issue is discussed is what if she's innocent? That's how an innocent person will fall sick and die like that.

I believe there are antidotes though.

1 Like

Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by FILEBE(m): 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
cooldude62:

It is put on the floor for the woman to walk over. Most times, she won't know. If she knows, its still as potent as if she never knew.

damn! So much for infidelity and charms.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Tinyemeka(m): 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
martineverest:
no...edo man
No be small thing. Nsukka own will run the woman mad straight.
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by martineverest(m): 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
Tinyemeka:

No be small thing. Nsukka own will run the woman mad straight.
our own na death
Re: Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
abike12:
she should've left him to keep tumbling nonsense. as if women put anything on them when they are roaming the streets

To clarify:

Who should be cheating in a marriage? Nobody
Is attempting to commit murder via magun an acceptable action because your spouse may be cheating? No
Should she have left him to tumble indefinitely? Absolutely

Don't mention me with rubbish this morning.

Lol. He doesn't even need to tumble indefinitely dear. Just three times. If he had sumersaulted the third time that would have been his last. Sure death. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging / Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night / Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.