Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,640 members, 7,958,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) (40347 Views)

Meet Laetitia Ky, Ivorian Artist Who Makes Sculptures Out Of Her Hair (photos) / Damien Hirst Accused Of Plagiarizing Nigerian Ile-Ife Ancient Sculpture / See The Controversial Sculpture Spotted In Benue That Has Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by seunO4: 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
Jhamzy:
The guy holding the Sculpture looks like John Dumelo.

I was just about saying that..
So much resemblance
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
This guy should be arrested and flogged 36 strokes of cane then released.... and again re-arrested and jailed. He just succeeded in making a mockery the word " sculptor"
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by bluejean(f): 12:01am On Feb 21, 2017
Israeljones:
none of those art work looks like any of those people mentioned above.. but good piece tho..

thanks for stating the obvious. got me laffn
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 21, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
OMG!! This is creativity at its peak! This 25 year old guy,Uche my friend, created these awesome sculptures for the Lagos State Governor, Ambode, Tinubu, Queen Elizabeth & more. See photos below. Feel free to say something nice

His ID is @olusegunadex

Something Nice...

Those piece of art works look like Halloween figures. If I was tinubu, oshiomhole or queen Elizabeth, I'll be offended.

They look horrible. Look at the queen. It look like a character from from horror movie.
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by EternalTruth: 2:02am On Feb 21, 2017
2romantic:
OP he's ur boyfriend. Talk true & Shame the devil. lol
Did I hear u say 25? mmm. OK ooo. football age for Sculpture work too.
thought I was the only one that noticed it.
That Guy is nothing less than 34+
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by Larrylarex(m): 5:50am On Feb 21, 2017
You know, what I don't understand is how or which or what type of human was used abi na my eye?
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 21, 2017
I give no credits to this man. Since he can lie comfortably claiming 25yrs wen he looks 42. What a shame.

Ponzi Hater

1 Like

Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by donmayorgroup(m): 7:15am On Feb 21, 2017
You omitted Michael Doo!
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:20am On Feb 21, 2017
No he isn't but Y disturb me
femi4:
let us know if he is your boyfriend so that we can stop disturbing you.
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:21am On Feb 21, 2017
Larrylarex:
You know, what I don't understand is how or which or what type of human was used abi na my eye?
human hair not human undecided
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by Larrylarex(m): 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
human hair not human undecided
typo error, I mean human hair too. Was the hair painted or something?
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 8:48am On Feb 24, 2017
YEA
Larrylarex:
typo error, I mean human hair too. Was the hair painted or something?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Njideka Akunyili Crosby Wins Art Award / Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US / Toyin Odutola Sells ‘Compound Leaf‘ For N215 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.