Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Nairalander And Blogger Olaniyan Tosin's Wedding In Pictures - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nairalander And Blogger Olaniyan Tosin's Wedding In Pictures (34808 Views)

Odufuye Triplets: Adetomi, Remi And Kunmi 40th Birthday Celebration In Pictures / Couple Arrived At Their Wedding In Motorcycle (Photos) / This Amazing Wedding In Lagos On Valentine's Day Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander And Blogger Olaniyan Tosin's Wedding In Pictures by mekybabe1: 4:28am On Feb 21, 2017
Hmmmm..i noticed too o. It looks like they have been kissing and doing the main thing for long. Meanwhile bride looks like mfm member grin no make up. Even her friends.
Jacksparr0w127:
That kiss tho grin

Congratulations!!
Re: Nairalander And Blogger Olaniyan Tosin's Wedding In Pictures by spytime(m): 6:12am On Feb 21, 2017
adadike281:
Beautiful couple, happy married life, may God bless your union.
By the grace of Chineke, 2017 no go pass me by.
I still dey available if u don't mind.....
Re: Nairalander And Blogger Olaniyan Tosin's Wedding In Pictures by imitateMe(m): 6:15am On Feb 21, 2017
crackhouse:
No makeup, natural beauty.
As simple as Gifty grin
Re: Nairalander And Blogger Olaniyan Tosin's Wedding In Pictures by spytime(m): 6:15am On Feb 21, 2017
Juliaann:
Congrats op

And am here still looking for a husband,let my husband locate me please Lord
wish to know u better if u don't mind......
Re: Nairalander And Blogger Olaniyan Tosin's Wedding In Pictures by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=metallisc post=53905744][/quote]
Okay, have done that. What else should I do? undecided
Re: Nairalander And Blogger Olaniyan Tosin's Wedding In Pictures by Castleberry: 7:43am On Feb 21, 2017
Very beautiful bride but the kiss ehn grin
Re: Nairalander And Blogger Olaniyan Tosin's Wedding In Pictures by Berbierklaus(f): 7:51am On Feb 21, 2017
Juliaann:
Congrats op

And am here still looking for a husband,let my husband locate me please Lord
Hian,aunty sofrie o

See this husband,after he aff dated all an sundry,he went to marry on deeper life aunty,deeper oshe o,na peace of mind be koko,wish you both he best marriage can offer
Re: Nairalander And Blogger Olaniyan Tosin's Wedding In Pictures by metallisc(m): 8:01am On Feb 21, 2017
Aderola15:

Okay, have done that. What else should I do? undecided

Re: Nairalander And Blogger Olaniyan Tosin's Wedding In Pictures by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 21, 2017
madridguy:
Counter my point with fact tongue

you forgot to add the responsibilities that goes with being married and raising a family
Re: Nairalander And Blogger Olaniyan Tosin's Wedding In Pictures by madridguy(m): 9:07am On Feb 21, 2017
That is secondary grin

2dugged:
you forgot to add the responsibilities that goes with being married and raising a family
Re: Nairalander And Blogger Olaniyan Tosin's Wedding In Pictures by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 21, 2017
madridguy:
That is secondary grin

hehehehe, na wah for you o
Re: Nairalander And Blogger Olaniyan Tosin's Wedding In Pictures by karimcarim(m): 11:43am On Feb 22, 2017
Happy married life My friend Tin father. grin cheesy shocked
Welcome to our world

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And Blogger Olaniyan Tosin's Wedding In Pictures by spytime(m): 5:52am On Feb 24, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Hian,aunty sofrie o

See this husband,after he aff dated all an sundry,he went to marry on deeper life aunty,deeper oshe o,na peace of mind be koko,wish you both he best marriage can offer
can we be friends? U never can tell we may be next
Re: Nairalander And Blogger Olaniyan Tosin's Wedding In Pictures by PumpumPrince: 9:20am On Jun 23, 2022
chomytex:
kisscute couple. Hml.

tanks. how much?
Re: Nairalander And Blogger Olaniyan Tosin's Wedding In Pictures by GreatCracker(m): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2022
Congratulations, wishing you a happy marriage life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! / Colourful World Of More Concert On November 3, 2013 / Aso-ebi Palaver: See What The High Cost Of Being A Bridesmaid Has Caused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.