Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! (34820 Views)

Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo / Bride's Boobs Pop Out On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by olorijiblo: 10:48am On Feb 25, 2018
THESE WEIRD THINGS REALLY HAPPENED AT WEDDINGS IN NIGERIA? SAVE ME LORD!

Today, my radar is on Eketi Edima Ette‘s wall. She decided to share the weird things she has encountered at weddings she attended and I cannot stop this laughter. Read below biko:

Another Saturday came and went two days ago.How many of you attended a wedding?Did anything funny or weird happen?In fact, what’s the funniest, weirdest or silliest thing you’ve ever seen at a wedding?

Let me go first.

Wedding 1: The groom’s sister demanded that one of the bridesmaid’s picking money should hand over all the money that was being sprayed to her. The bridesmaid refused, as she was under strict instructions not to do so. Right there on the dance floor, the groom’s sister slapped the bridesmaid and dragged the bag of money from her.I was the bridesmaid that was slapped. Chai!

�Wedding 2: After the wedding, as we were taking pictures, the bride and groom got into a heated argument. The mother of the groom wanted to follow the couple to their new home. The bride objected, saying it was their wedding night, for them alone. The groom said she had no right or authority to object, that his mother was coming home, as they had a lot to gist about. I later heard that the groom and his mother spent the wedding night together, on the same bed, while his wife slept in the guest room. The marriage ended after 2 years.

Wedding 3: At the reception, the chief bridesmaid was giving her toast. She said, “I’m so happy to witness this wedding today. The couple are my friends and I was there from the beginning of the relationship. They are a good example of the fact that having sex on the first date doesn’t mean that man won’t marry you. They met at So-and-so Club and went home together that day. And today, we’re celebrating their wedding.” You could’ve heard a pin drop in that hall. ����Wedding 4:At the church, the pastor asked us all to stand, as the bride was about to march in. We all stood. Then there was a commotion at the back of the church. The bride had changed her mind. She said she wasn’t matching in again, that she was under a lot of pressure and was about to make a grave mistake. No amount of begging changed her mind o. That’s how the wedding was cancelled and we went home without eating party Jollof.

It doesn’t end there my dear Elsians. Of course, her Friends and followers started sharing their own experience and I died more. See the ones I could grab below.

Please add your own below in the comment section. All ye wedding attenders….

Source: http://www.elsieisy.com/weird-things-really-happened-weddings-nigeria-save-lord/

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 25, 2018
Number one so so sad!
But this is highly interesting and worth reading all over again some other time.
Bookmarked!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by Tunasco4u(m): 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
Lol
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by Mznaett: 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
Lol grin

A distant cousin slapped the husband on reception ground and then asked him to leave.
Of course, he left the venue.

Though they're still together but I feel for their marriage. A marriage where the man can't have a say? A marriage where the woman paid for everything?
A marriage where the woman can travel to any country of her choice without informing the husband? grin

It's as bad as that.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by akeentech(m): 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
I've promised not to lie again buh the LYING in me is saying otherwise. The story I wish to share is very sweet eh!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by Krafty006: 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
very funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by inositol88(m): 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
funny stories
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by inositol88(m): 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
funny storiea
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by datola: 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
modelmike7:
Number one so so sad!

Hmm...
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by sexdoll: 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
I only came to read lies.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
I experienced one. The groom was involved in a fraud case at work and was detained. Sadly, the wedding day was fixed before he was busted.

They granted him bail just before the wedding, but some security operatives showed up at the wedding and whisked him off after the reception. I heard they planned relocating from the wedding venue. Maybe his boss got the info, or just had that suspicion.

It was an awkward sight watching them bundle the guy into one Peugeot, while the bride and guests pleaded with them to come for his after thanksgiving on Sunday.

Some people still chop rice sha...LOL

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by Cadec007(m): 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
Summarise please sad
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
Wedding 1 grin grin cheesy, smart bride
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by Luckyroro(m): 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
As funny as these stories sound, some are real and I can imagine the pains the victims felt whilst encountering such moments. Sha... I've not experienced any of these so I won't add to the barage of lies as some people already did.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by Sard(m): 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
We know some of the posters lied, but they should "kontinu"

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by donbrowser(m): 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
many Nigerians are mad cheesy
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by neonly: 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
Buhari must hear of dis
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by chyckxx(m): 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
Entertaining.
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by shogotermies(m): 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
no 2 is nonsense. its obvious the groom's mother ruined the married..
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by TonyBankz(m): 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
No 2 tho,wat was d groom mother thinking..abii she wan sabi how d groom nd bride dy knack
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by Oroolorun(m): 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
The Alaga Iduro ask d husband to carry his plus size wife and he did so.
Ask him to walk majestically about with her in his arms and d next thing we hear is GBA!
Husband and wife fell on d floor and it took two buckets of water to revived d husband.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
Number 2 is simply annoying. I fling the ring at his face and walk out.

1 Like

Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by chloride6: 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by Litesanti(m): 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
undecided
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by powalez: 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
just came to read comments. The main Benue guy
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by Beautywealth: 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
We couldn't find the groom cap lol
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by Suko110(m): 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
Some stories sound too fake but who nor go nor knw, sometimes reality become nollywood
Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by Emvico34: 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Weird Wedding Day Stories In Nigeria!! by dammy222(f): 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
My own experience : I knew the bride . We got to the reception, they didn't serve us rice, they kept passing with food but they didn't come to our table. When we tried talking to the bride's brother, he was doing one kind . We really wanted to just drop the gift off and leave but someone told us it isn't good to leave like that. We eventually managed to get rice ,the meat sef get big bone ,no water.. We had to buy pure water for 20# at the venue. No drink as well. A lot of people didn't get food to eat yet they kept taking food and drinks to a particular table. We dropped the gift for the bride even though we honestly didn't feel like it. The whole experience was somehow. And they claimed they killed two cows o

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aso-ebi Palaver: See What The High Cost Of Being A Bridesmaid Has Caused / Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) / Bride Asked To Lead The Choir On Her Wedding Day (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.