Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

See And Read What She Threw At Me (martinmiller) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See And Read What She Threw At Me (martinmiller) (349 Views)

He Stripped Me Naked,threw Me Out Of His House ,now Wants Me Back / Bbnaija: Read What Ike Have To Say About Having Sex With Mercy / Warning! Read What Too Much Masturbation Can Do To Your P*nis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See And Read What She Threw At Me (martinmiller) by martinmiller: 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
left to me I love em thick , beautiful with good butt which describes my colleague. she has much courage in handling man of my type , fast forward on our date to my well polished apartment here in Germany.
she couldn't hold her self back neither can I with much cuddling and all as it was winter , I paused for some minute tryna figure out how she really want it.
But to my suprise she told me how much she has wanted me much as she stood up to pull down her panties , my adrenaline pumped for second with a gulped of this is amazing on my mind ....making it more fun she threw her panties straight at my face , pheww what was that smell? hmm it was that smell of my favourite perfume which she had sprayed on her stuffs below , behold I was away I quickly stood up to perform the needful when my phone rang , Ohh it was my boss telling me bout the change in time of my public speaking the next day. I dropped my phone on my table but drusilla was no where to be found , not in my kitchen nor living room , wait what was that sound that should be coming from my bathroom..I rushed to inquire then I realized drusilla was more than what I saw previously , I jumped out of my clothes immediately with no delay & she ask if.................To be continued

Martin O Bakare
IG @bakolukmar

(1) (Reply)

Relate With This / Ignore / Girls From 9-year-old Are Fit For Marriage - Malaysian MP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.