Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Ambrose Alli University On Fire - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ambrose Alli University On Fire (39377 Views)

The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University / Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation / Bride Writing Her Exams In Benue State University On Her Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambrose Alli University On Fire by 0b10010011: 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
raymexx:
are u talking of Amadioha?

Depends on which region you re coming from. But definitely Yes!
Re: Ambrose Alli University On Fire by raymexx: 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
0b10010011:

Depends on which region you re coming from. But definitely Yes!
Amadioha is the god of thunder
Re: Ambrose Alli University On Fire by 0b10010011: 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
raymexx:
Amadioha is the god of thunder

Yeah! In Igbo land. In yoruba land, its Sango!
Re: Ambrose Alli University On Fire by Chinagurum1995(m): 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
Chei this is not good why this school is on fire.
Re: Ambrose Alli University On Fire by Empiree: 12:12am On Feb 21, 2017
information1:
As seen this evening on Facebook, a user identified as Emmanuel osunde took to his timeline and post this..

"AAU ON FIRE AGAIN
currently the school is in a state of confusion as student stage another protest"

https://informationengine./2017/02/20/ambrose-alli-university-on-fire/

Ok...kindly pave the way for fire department to put out the FIRE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfbP8BmrHec

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University On Fire by cuteboyrichboy(m): 12:23am On Feb 21, 2017
Category1:
Is that a university or a public toilet?
comot here, u wey carry toilet 4 mouth

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University On Fire by cuteboyrichboy(m): 12:26am On Feb 21, 2017
Jeffrey12:
see students stand dey take pictures, instead of bringing water grin
this generation and their obsession for picture eehn.
Re: Ambrose Alli University On Fire by Litmus: 12:34am On Feb 21, 2017
Are those university buildings?Well, if those are Universty buildings, they may as well be left to burn down and, really, I would add that the majority of Nigeria's problem rests with your state governors. No state I run will have any school within its boundaries that looks that bad let alone a university. Set stricter regulations for private enterprises. Even primary school toilets in the obscurest village would be better constructed and maintained.
Re: Ambrose Alli University On Fire by TinaAnita(f): 12:56am On Feb 21, 2017
Stupid idiots everywhere!
Re: Ambrose Alli University On Fire by ProudArewa: 1:36am On Feb 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Ambrose Alli University On Fire by Emmy1234567890: 5:41am On Feb 21, 2017
Brother, no be my fault say I hit FTC
JideAmuGiaka:

You must be high on ASIWAJU WEED.
Re: Ambrose Alli University On Fire by oshorstan(f): 6:12am On Feb 21, 2017
what is going on in my alma mata? well, I sorry for the students, they will waste their time. AAU, my former Love ..smh
Re: Ambrose Alli University On Fire by ritababe(f): 6:19am On Feb 21, 2017
officialJP:
u see nw nothing good comes out of Benin

Ambrose Alli University is not in Benin, don't just spew trash for posting sake.
Re: Ambrose Alli University On Fire by Usguy(m): 6:27am On Feb 21, 2017
Offices seems to be student target,when ever issues arise.
Re: Ambrose Alli University On Fire by Donchi135(m): 7:20am On Feb 21, 2017
Hey
Re: Ambrose Alli University On Fire by NkayTiana(f): 7:32am On Feb 21, 2017
Is that AAU Abi one public primary school
Re: Ambrose Alli University On Fire by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 21, 2017
NkayTiana:

Some of the students dey follow you you oh
Re: Ambrose Alli University On Fire by darlenese(f): 8:59am On Feb 21, 2017
Malawian:

It is because of you i changed my signature. Read grin

grin > grin grin grin
Re: Ambrose Alli University On Fire by mikejegede(m): 9:06am On Feb 21, 2017
Richy4:

grin Bro that was because there was nothing to set on fire....if they can leave such an ancient bungalow till now, how long do you think it could be to build another one....

lol.your right..these buildings are really old,they suppose burn everything seff..i was always scared of receiving lectures in them..
Re: Ambrose Alli University On Fire by mikejegede(m): 9:10am On Feb 21, 2017
ritababe:

Ambrose Alli University is not in Benin, don't just spew trash for posting sake.

thank you oo..something would happen to one person in Benin them go insult everybody when come from Benin.. how Ekp con take near Benin..

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University On Fire by mikejegede(m): 9:13am On Feb 21, 2017
NkayTiana:

No oo.its an asylum.. were crazy people study..what kinda insult is that seff..
Re: Ambrose Alli University On Fire by mikejegede(m): 9:16am On Feb 21, 2017
wink as bad as the school be,we will always rep AAU...am a proud graduate from ekp..if u are hating,go chop hot beans..grin
Re: Ambrose Alli University On Fire by Richy4(m): 9:27am On Feb 21, 2017
mikejegede:
wink as bad as the school be,we will always rep AAU...am a proud graduate from ekp..if u are hating,go chop hot beans..grin

I like the fact that you were proud of your school bro...I love the name of your institution...It's quite catchy....But the structures and the environment does not align with that cool name..
Re: Ambrose Alli University On Fire by mikejegede(m): 10:04am On Feb 21, 2017
Richy4:

I like the fact that you were proud of your school bro...I love the name of your institution...It's quite catchy....But the structures and the environment does not align with that cool name..

For me bruh,i love the environment,it makes you strong physically and mentally,and u get to learn alot about the environment. plus you get to see alot of mother natures animals up close..buh for the structure of the school its self,yea its bleeped..
Re: Ambrose Alli University On Fire by scanner1000(m): 10:26am On Feb 21, 2017
Category1:
Is that a university or a public toilet?
Please mind ur words, that the best state university in Nigeria.. Am proud to be aauite
Re: Ambrose Alli University On Fire by scanner1000(m): 10:29am On Feb 21, 2017
jidxin:
btw is dat a school or a poultry house? dat place is not worthy to be called a sch at all

Ur school is not better than this university.. Best state university in Nigeria..
Re: Ambrose Alli University On Fire by Category1: 10:34am On Feb 21, 2017
scanner1000:

Please mind ur words, that the best state university in Nigeria.. Am proud to be aauite
That dustbin?
Re: Ambrose Alli University On Fire by Category1: 10:35am On Feb 21, 2017
scanner1000:

That dustbin?...
Re: Ambrose Alli University On Fire by trendymiss(f): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2017
Aau all the way!!! pls help us spread the picture so it would go viral thereby calling the attention of the govenment, we are tired of suffering and smiling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu / 24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To / See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.