Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) (38784 Views)

Soldier, Vigilante & Herdsmen Informant Shot Dead In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn Church And Kill Worshippers In Kajuru, Kaduna (Graphic) / Lady Found Dead In Redeem Church In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Anasko(m): 10:27am On Feb 21, 2017
people are hell bent on fainting El rufai black and they will never succeed, imagine people collecting pictures from nowhere and post it as people killed in Kaduna. the killings in Southern have been in existence since Late Patrick Yakowa regime whom was from southern Kaduna.
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 10:27am On Feb 21, 2017
Fulani wickedness in Kaduna places

1 Like

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Anasko(m): 10:29am On Feb 21, 2017
ORACULUM:
And the Hellrufai government still acts like nothing ...
God help us..
RIP to the martyrs
El-rufai tried to build a Barrack for this people but they demolished the foundation just earlier this month.
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by assana: 10:29am On Feb 21, 2017
crywho da hell are this Fulani herdsmen awweeh it will never be well with themsad

1 Like

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by idris4r83(m): 10:30am On Feb 21, 2017
DonCortino:

Old pictures of what?
it's not recent, it's d first backlash. May God help this country. May God restore peace to our country.
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Seunjungle(m): 10:32am On Feb 21, 2017
What I noticed is that you never see our Muslim people condemn this evil...or few of them. Whenever there's any verbal war from Christian groups you will see them surface. Even, if this evil happen when Jesus was on earth I don't think Christ Lord can tolerate it to this level... The killing is just too much and our big men of God keep mute since this started and it keeps growing on our due to Christians body attitude towards the evil. Christian body is not trying at all...all in the name maintaining peace southern Christians are dying brutally everyday. I will never taste it but i think blood is sweeter than water... if not why will these people got fun in killing fellow being? Christian body should be blame for this!

1 Like

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by officialJP(m): 10:33am On Feb 21, 2017
wot do u expect from illiterate, der dullard

1 Like

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by bikefab(m): 10:34am On Feb 21, 2017
For what nah?

1 Like

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by yom2(m): 10:35am On Feb 21, 2017
weedtheweeds:
we have president of CAN
we have leaders of churches (adeboye, tb joshua, fireman, lazarus, oyakhilome, Oyedepo, okotie, Kumuyi, Olutola, Olukoya, Odukoya, oritsejafor etc)
all are quiet. ( while the poor and gullible will defend them with their lives not knowing that they do not care about them)
it simply shows that they are political cowards exploiting the vulnerable masses.
As long as they keep stealing tithes they are good regardless of how many Christians they kill
is it d imams dat are doing d killimgs?
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 10:36am On Feb 21, 2017
futurism:
Nne, it is real. I have friends based in Kaduna. One told me some days back that they have moved to remote villages due to awareness and are killing people there. Look at the dead and you will notice that they are in remote villages. While el rufia was busy threatening to extract anyone who talk about the killing no matter where they might be in the country. WHY? because he has Buhari's backing.

...And to think we warned people against voting this buhari of a herdsman..Some of us know his antecedents,now see what his boy el-rufai is doing unchecked in Kaduna.

..I couldnt even watch,had to scroll down quickly to post a comment..Please you guys should increase the exposure on Social Media abeg...All these atrocities must be exposed biko..

2 Likes

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 21, 2017
Another pic

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by badman007(m): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2017
This is all too familiar, brings back so much nostalgia. I was born in Nevada hospital in Kaduna some good 30+ years ago.
I can vividly remember seeing cold eyes like seen in this picture scattered on the floor, staring at me, my parents and two sisters as we ran away from the north. I was barely even 6years old.

So many years on and this is still happening. Elrifai would speak soon, he'd say they are Unknown heardsmen.. In case you didn't know, we have Unknown Herdsman, Unknown soldiers and Unknown civilians in Kaduna. Somebody pls tell Elrufai they'd come for him and his seed after he and his cohorts rids the city of its multi religious history.

1 Like

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Xaddy(m): 10:46am On Feb 21, 2017
prince3009:

So those pictures of innocent Southern Kaduna residents murdered by fulanis up there are imaginary events abi? It seems your brain us paining you.
My brain *is not paining me. But, why add pictures of cultists beheaded in Abia Poly?

What does that mean? How does it represent killings in Southern Kaduna? If you can explain this without sounding like a fool. I might just admit that my brain is paining me...
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 21, 2017
Do you have House of Assembly

Can it impeach the governor??

1 Like

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by ehissi(m): 10:53am On Feb 21, 2017
weedtheweeds:
we have president of CAN
we have leaders of churches (adeboye, tb joshua, fireman, lazarus, oyakhilome, Oyedepo, okotie, Kumuyi, Olutola, Olukoya, Odukoya, oritsejafor etc)
all are quiet. ( while the poor and gullible will defend them with their lives not knowing that they do not care about them)
it simply shows that they are political cowards exploiting the vulnerable masses.
As long as they keep stealing tithes they are good regardless of how many Christians they kill

Trust me, they are not quiet at all......
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 21, 2017
Anasko:
El-rufai tried to build a Barrack for this people but they demolished the foundation just earlier this month.
more like wall them in, so that they can be exterminated completely, this is called systematic genocide, to cause terror in the minds of the SKs and mak them relocate from Kaduna, same thing is happening in Benue, Benue and Kaduna are seen as easy pickings. Everything that has a begining must have an end, Hitler was once so powerful, he gassed 6 million jews while the world looked the other way, but when Nemisis came calling, so force could save him,its El Rufai's turn now,

1 Like

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by shinaking: 10:58am On Feb 21, 2017
RobbStark:
hw can such a thing happen in dis country and yet no one is saying anything. Buhari and El-Rufai shud be held responsible for this atrocities.

Me think this country shud be split so as to save these people. My 2cent tho
. Even if we split the country they will still be together because they are sharing the same state, kaduna state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by EternalTruth: 10:59am On Feb 21, 2017
Mekus68:
The bitter truth is that Buhari and his APC government will never arrest these terrorists called Fulani herdsmen.

But if it were to be IPOB/MASSOB peaceful protesters, that's when you see the police, amy and DSS on the streets doing the right thing at the wrong time.

Useless Zoo country
Buhari it shall never be well with you

Cc kingbuhari

1 Like

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by showlight101(m): 11:05am On Feb 21, 2017
Buhari and Apc will not have peace

1 Like

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Southguy: 11:09am On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=zoba88 post=53900371]Here are more photos from last night's Kaduna communities attack by Fulani people as shared by John who lives in Kaduna

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/more-photos-from-last-night-attack-on.html?m=1this is full of lie and propaganda
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by timota(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
Jesus Weeps! I also weep for my Christain brothers and sisters been murdered daily by Buhari's brothers miyeti-satan oops sorry miyeti-allah.

Ever since the made buhari their patron, they became untouchable.

They have been given licence to kill, rape, take over lands, destroy people's farm and commit genocide.

It shall never be well with Buhari and that shot midget Hell-Rufai.

Finally, my dear brethren in southern kaduna, the politicians and the clergy. Please in the name of God, organize a militia group now in SK that can match these useless fools gun to gun. Let us stop this attitude of folding our hands and watching these murderers killing our entire race.

In the time of John the baptist, the kingdom of God sufferereth violence and the violence taketh it by force. Pls ignore those useless buhari army and stand up for your region. The time is now or never.

#Ourmumudondo
it is the army that always disarm them before the fulani strike their weapon has been seized by the army same with agatu people

1 Like

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by futurism: 11:11am On Feb 21, 2017
Ngokafor:

...And to think we warned people against voting this buhari of a herdsman..Some of us know his antecedents,now see what his boy el-rufai is doing unchecked in Kaduna.

..I couldnt even watch,had to scroll down quickly to post a comment..Please you guys should increase the exposure on Social Media abeg...All these atrocities must be exposed biko..
I am tired really.

1 Like

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by shinaking: 11:12am On Feb 21, 2017
No problem they should just keep quiet and allow them to erase their race from the planet earth, even if they are not more than ten people are they not suppose to get A K 47 and defend their life, family and land from this Islamic bigotry

1 Like

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:12am On Feb 21, 2017
Sad. RIP

1 Like

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by ipodstinks: 11:19am On Feb 21, 2017
buhari, hell rufai and all APC zombies, the blood of these innocent ppl are on your head o.

1 Like

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 21, 2017
Seunjungle:
What I noticed is that you never see our Muslim people condemn this evil...or few of them. Whenever there's any verbal war from Christian groups you will see them surface. Even, if this evil happen when Jesus was on earth I don't think Christ Lord can tolerate it to this level... The killing is just too much and our big men of God keep mute since this started and it keeps growing on our due to Christians body attitude towards the evil. Christian body is not trying at all...all in the name maintaining peace southern Christians are dying brutally everyday. I will never taste it but i think blood is sweeter than water... if not why will these people got fun in killing fellow being? Christian body should be blame for this!

What does Islam or Muslims have to do with this?
Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by DonCortino: 11:29am On Feb 21, 2017
idris4r83:
it's not recent, it's d first backlash. May God help this country. May God restore peace to our country.

Smh at you! angry

Tell ur blood thirsty brothers to stop killing!

1 Like

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2017
Fulani herdsmen!

1 Like

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 21, 2017
Please, no need to put graphic pictures or viewers discretion cos we are already used to this nonsensical killings and images in Nigeria. Hell would mean nothing to a Nigerian at all cos we are in already in hell but our du.mb ass.es dunno it.

1 Like

Re: People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Mightyraw(m): 11:39am On Feb 21, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
Jesus Weeps! I also weep for my Christain brothers and sisters been murdered daily by Buhari's brothers miyeti-satan oops sorry miyeti-allah.

Ever since the made buhari their patron, they became untouchable.

They have been given licence to kill, rape, take over lands, destroy people's farm and commit genocide.

It shall never be well with Buhari and that shot midget Hell-Rufai.

Finally, my dear brethren in southern kaduna, the politicians and the clergy. Please in the name of God, organize a militia group now in SK that can match these useless fools gun to gun. Let us stop this attitude of folding our hands and watching these murderers killing our entire race.

In the time of John the baptist, the kingdom of God sufferereth violence and the violence taketh it by force. Pls ignore those useless buhari army and stand up for your region. The time is now or never.

#Ourmumudondo
Why do u think they are xtains
Its a community clash for God sake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Policemen Drinking Alcohol During Work Hours at a hotel in Ilesha, Osun State / Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu / Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.