Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Help!..i Found a Cucumber Inside My GirlFriend Fridge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!..i Found a Cucumber Inside My GirlFriend Fridge (844 Views)

Another Cucumber Girl!! Slay Queen Spotted On Bed With A Cucumber Ready To 'chop / Story 18+ : How I F**k My Aunty Inside My Room Very Hot / Nigerian Man, Happily Married For 2yrs,But Cant Stop Using A Cucumber On Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!..i Found a Cucumber Inside My GirlFriend Fridge by henrydadon(m): 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
This is no joke guys..early this mornings i decided to pay a surprise visit to my girlfriend.
On getting there i saw that she was still sleeping(i had the keys to her room so i let my self in)i was hungry so i decided to check the fridge to see what i could find to eat..the only thing i saw there was a discolored cucumber that doesn't look like it in a good shape..i contemplate for several minutes before i ate it..because i was hungry and couldn't bear the hunger..so when my girlfriend woke up i told her i ate the cucumber..she started laughing in a very weird manner..i told her to tell me what was wrong..she refuse to tell me..she just kempt on laughing..please do you guys think am safe..am scared now..hope it not what am thinking it is
Re: Help!..i Found a Cucumber Inside My GirlFriend Fridge by herzern(m): 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ordinary Veqetable grin

1 Like

Re: Help!..i Found a Cucumber Inside My GirlFriend Fridge by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
You, yourself you knw the answer, you've eaten something that serves as your d*ck when you're not arround
Re: Help!..i Found a Cucumber Inside My GirlFriend Fridge by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
Can't she have cucumber in her fridge in peace again? She might just be laughing because she knew what you thought would be.

1 Like

Re: Help!..i Found a Cucumber Inside My GirlFriend Fridge by dingbang(m): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
She has to return d favor
Re: Help!..i Found a Cucumber Inside My GirlFriend Fridge by samincredible44(m): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
op better go drink 22 gallons of anointing oil
Re: Help!..i Found a Cucumber Inside My GirlFriend Fridge by sandraanakebe(f): 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hahahaha...Are you thinking what am thinking?
Re: Help!..i Found a Cucumber Inside My GirlFriend Fridge by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
So it is now wrong for a lady to have the vegetable called cucumber in her fridge or at home? Na wa o undecided
Re: Help!..i Found a Cucumber Inside My GirlFriend Fridge by thunderfiremods(m): 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
u don chop battery in form of cucumber.......drink 2gallons of palm oil...buy schnapps add orijin...drink it
finally finally..go nd buy goya oil nd drink ooo
Re: Help!..i Found a Cucumber Inside My GirlFriend Fridge by ikombe: 12:31am On Feb 21, 2017
undecided

(1) (Reply)

As Parents How Will You Feel About This / Checkout This Couple's Adam And Eve Pre-wedding Photo, Nigerians React / Man Fails To Recommend Friend For 'something' Because His Tweets Were Offensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.