Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) (27837 Views)

Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) / Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics / Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by stewiepeter: 7:52am On Feb 21, 2017
ayusco85:
Haba, must everything make it to the Internet? Am beginning to think social media has made people more stupid than smart..

Something as sensitive as this making it to social media? For what? Likes and views?

See blood everywhere. I find this disgusting, it's not even news worthy. because children are born everyday.
sometimes people type like kids without even thinking, would you have been happy if she had died due to the neighbors negligence? Try to appreciate good things when you see one, less hate and more love.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by Humulity: 7:55am On Feb 21, 2017
Overwhelming.
Go bless mother and child.
Kudos to your good neighborliness.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by ayusco85(m): 7:55am On Feb 21, 2017
stewiepeter:
sometimes people type like kids without even thinking, would you have been happy if she had died due to the neighbors negligence? Try to appreciate good things when you see one, less hate and more love.

Must we post everything online? Thats my question
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by ayusco85(m): 7:55am On Feb 21, 2017
silent10:

I second wit u jor

God bless u my broda. Have a wonderful day
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by ayusco85(m): 7:56am On Feb 21, 2017
NNVanguard:

Don't you think it's too early for this? If you don't like it you couldn't have commented.

Wishing you a pleasant day

It's not about what I like or not. It's about what's right or wrong. Not everything should be posted on the Internet pls
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by sekem: 7:58am On Feb 21, 2017
ayusco85:
Haba, must everything make it to the Internet? Am beginning to think social media has made people more stupid than smart..

Something as sensitive as this making it to social media? For what? Likes and views?

See blood everywhere. I find this disgusting, it's not even news worthy. because children are born everyday.

Can you imagine!

Everybody is now trying to outdo each other in gossiping all thanks to social media
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by Navalguy: 8:00am On Feb 21, 2017
who dem epp

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 21, 2017
Dude said "white long thing" shocked grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Naija guys ehhhn cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by konfused: 8:01am On Feb 21, 2017
Glory be to God, it's not easy.
If you ever being with a pregnant woman, you will understand
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by ayusco85(m): 8:02am On Feb 21, 2017
sekem:

Can you imagine!

Everybody is now trying to outdo each other in gossiping all thanks to social media

You get my point bro. Pls we should try to censor what makes it to public glare. Imagine pregnancy blood spilled all over the back seat been posted like it's some celebrity breasstt or arse. Not nice at all
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 21, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by 1metre: 8:12am On Feb 21, 2017
ayusco85:

I wonder my brother, very soon people will start sharing the Bleep that produces the baby
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by mbfakoya: 8:13am On Feb 21, 2017
Congregate to the family[color=#000099][/color] cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 21, 2017
I tap into such swift n quick delivery!I pray,wen my time reaches which is by the corner,it will b swift n quick but not in my hubby's car oh grin,even though I will love him to have a first-hand xperience!It is well!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 21, 2017
Why do must pregnant women give birth in the early hours a the morning, its always between 12am and 3 am, hmm may be babies are trying to avoid the witches. cool

Hardly hear of births in the day time.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by edebemba(m): 8:16am On Feb 21, 2017
ayusco85:
Haba, must everything maighke it to the Internet? Am beginning to think social media has made people more intee stupid than smart..

It is important to testify whatsoever God has done, not only in churches, but on the streets, in your neighborhood, among your friends and even on the Internet.
The young man who narrated his experience did so to encourage others to do greater works for humanity and not for self-praise. There are people who cannot stand on the sight of blood but are now being encouraged to do something even in critical circumstances such as what he encountered or in any other situation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by adecz: 8:17am On Feb 21, 2017
Giving birth to a baby girl inside a "Baby Boy" Honda accord....... The boys are not pleased wink.

Welcome to our world, baby girl kiss
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by ayusco85(m): 8:20am On Feb 21, 2017
edebemba:

It is important to testify whatsoever God has done, not only in churches, but on the streets, in your neighborhood, among your friends and even on the Internet.
The young man who narrated his experience did so to encourage others to do greater works for humanity and not for self-praise. There are people who cannot stand on the sight of blood but are now being encouraged to do something even in critical circumstances such as what he encountered or in any other situation.

I mean we should mind what we post on the Internet. Not narrating the story. The pics were far too revealing. Am not against testifying, but most people post stuffs on Internet for likes and not for the reason u mentioned
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by mbfakoya: 8:20am On Feb 21, 2017
congrats to the family cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by ayusco85(m): 8:21am On Feb 21, 2017
1metre:
I wonder my brother, very soon people will start sharing the Bleep that produces the baby

God bless you brother. At least you get sense understand where am coming from. People just quoting me as if I said something wrong

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by ayusco85(m): 8:22am On Feb 21, 2017
sekem:

Can you imagine!

You dey mind them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by Nancylove23: 8:28am On Feb 21, 2017
Wow,this is good congrats.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by metallisc(m): 8:29am On Feb 21, 2017
ogorwyne:
too much details. thank God for safe delivery

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by Marty2020: 8:33am On Feb 21, 2017
Somethings are better left unsaid...
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by MARKone(m): 8:39am On Feb 21, 2017
olaolulazio:
The name of the child should be Nnecar

Or caronwi.

If Na yoruba girl, she'll be called Toyotamiwa or Carmuri.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by megareal: 8:45am On Feb 21, 2017
Impressive and encouraging. Welcome to the world baby girl.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by Headlaw(m): 9:08am On Feb 21, 2017
waoh , Bless God! That's my Villa.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by dissybling(f): 9:15am On Feb 21, 2017
this post has made my day....
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by Michaelpresh(m): 9:38am On Feb 21, 2017
naira landers will always change serious matter into funny stuff
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by vannessa7(f): 9:58am On Feb 21, 2017
ayusco85:

the day you witness something you have never seen before or an event so divine as this I'm sure you will rush to social media, try and be empathetic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tyler Perry Has This To Say To Fat And Unhealthy People. / 6 Surprising Ways Being In Love Affects YOUR Health / 5 Warning Signs Of Low Blood Sugar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.