Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) (27746 Views)

Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) / Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics / Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by ayusco85(m): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2017
vannessa7:

the day you witness something you have never seen before or an event so divine as this I'm sure you will rush to social media, try and be empathetic

I ve witness lots of events and occurrences my dear. Am not social media sensitive. Not everything should make it to the Internet. That's my submission
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by Adaezemum(f): 10:15am On Feb 21, 2017
Congratulation.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by seangy4konji: 10:42am On Feb 21, 2017
All glory be to God.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by nell4: 10:51am On Feb 21, 2017
this guy is a good writer
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by delishpot: 11:06am On Feb 21, 2017
ayusco85:

I mean we should mind what we post on the Internet. Not narrating the story. The pics were far too revealing. Am not against testifying, but most people post stuffs on Internet for likes and not for the reason u mentioned

What is revealing about the photos? The only thingbgrossing you out is the fact that the blood came out of a woman's Vagina. If it was from another part of the human body, you wouldn't have felt grossed out.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by johnpaul7766: 11:47am On Feb 21, 2017
yesterday won and big congrats to my VIP member,today's fixed game is for those who have win game and is available with 300, to subscribe see picture to call or whatsapp please is not free, no after payment ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by whoisuche: 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
sar33:
According to Daniel who shared the story,his neighbour gave birth to a baby girl in his car.According to him,the incident happened on the morning of February 18.

See the narration of the story on the screenshots above

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/nigerian-lady-gives-birth-to-baby-girl.html

TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY IN JESUS CHRIST NAME AMEN.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by Aipete2(f): 11:03am On Nov 02, 2017
dpete1:
Like seriously!!! All these bloggers and even the mod that made the FP headline,nawa for una

This baby was not born in the car for christ sake!! The child has came out even before you guys entered the car,you just transported her with the child and unbilical cord intatct.That's not same thing as giving birth in a car.

Children are born every day Definitely you are not married talk less of having a child.When your wife is laboring,you won't say yhat damn sentence..
You know what,when you born your own child,abeg o no do anything,leave the woman for hospital
No even do namin ceremony o...#oniranu....aipete2

Like seriously!!! All these bloggers and even the mod that made the FP headline,nawa for una

This baby was not born in the car for christ sake!! The child has came out even before you guys entered the car,you just transported her with the child and unbilical cord intatct.That's not same thing as giving birth in a car.
Name thiefer
Go and change your monicker Asap
Someone should be scared to put one's name online again
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by dpete1: 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
Aipete2:
Name thiefer Go and change your monicker Asap Someone should be scared to put one's name online again
lol.. babe I was just trying to mention you to the post o I even wondered how our moniker is so close
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by Aipete2(f): 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
dpete1:
lol.. babe I was just trying to mention you to the post o I even wondered how our moniker is so close
what brought bout your moniker?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by dpete1: 9:24am On Nov 03, 2017
Aipete2:

what brought bout your moniker?
because that's my nickname..besides,I registered on nairaland before you...so tell me how you got yours
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by Aipete2(f): 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
dpete1:
because that's my nickname..besides,I registered on nairaland before you...so tell me how you got yours
I'm your senior here
You joined 2015
I joined 2014
My moniker is my surname
what bout you too?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos) by dpete1: 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
Aipete2:

I'm your senior here
You joined 2015
I joined 2014
My moniker is my surname
what bout you too?
wow..your surname ?? well my moniker is my nickname called by my friends

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office / Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells / NABDA COVID-19 Test Kit: Nigeria Develops, Launches COVID-19 Test Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.