Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,366 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Edo Tribunal: INEC Closes Case, Fails To Produce Witnesses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Tribunal: INEC Closes Case, Fails To Produce Witnesses (14875 Views)

Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu / Edo Tribunal: Obaseki Files Appeal At The Supreme Court / Edo Tribunal Updates: INEC Close Case, Failed To Produce Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Tribunal: INEC Closes Case, Fails To Produce Witnesses by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
engineerboat:

Haaahahahaha.

Its very simple, if NgeneUkwenu is not satisfied with what is up there, the onus is with She-he to debunk it rather than threatening me with Mo.

Who threat don epp.

Once things doesn't go ur way. People cannot talk again.
You dey waste your time on that useless thing

1 Like

Re: Edo Tribunal: INEC Closes Case, Fails To Produce Witnesses by Ruggedpen: 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
kollynxofodile:
If this tribunal did not nullify the Election of Obaseki

I will finally give up on this country

The evidence are just to clear even to to the blind.
Lawless country, please self the corper's from this mess, they are intimidated and force to a point that all they can do is give them whatever they want to save his/her life from the political tout, now u want them to come and swear to something that even the blind saw as massive rigging
Re: Edo Tribunal: INEC Closes Case, Fails To Produce Witnesses by bakila: 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
kinibigdeal:
I have no faith in our Judicial system. Nothing will come out from it. The Judiciary is a huge mess under PMB
Nop. When a respondent begin to tender document a petitioner tenders then case is finished. In all Election Petitions, that such had occured petition had always failed.
Re: Edo Tribunal: INEC Closes Case, Fails To Produce Witnesses by WilliamsNedd: 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Why are you like this? Where did you get the first paragraph you posted earlier before the punch news?

Who do want to deceive?

I have already reported you to the moderators

You are one pained being. How much are you being paid by APC if i may ask?

1 Like

Re: Edo Tribunal: INEC Closes Case, Fails To Produce Witnesses by Daddybright1986(m): 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
APC our eyes Don open for Edo state this time around

1 Like

Re: Edo Tribunal: INEC Closes Case, Fails To Produce Witnesses by anjowaka510(m): 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=engineerboat post=53920717]

Haaahahahaha.

Its very simple, if NgeneUkwenu is not satisfied with what is up there, the onus is with She-he to debunk it rather than threatening me with Mo.

Who threat don epp.

Once things doesn't go ur way. People cannot talk again.[lolz
Re: Edo Tribunal: INEC Closes Case, Fails To Produce Witnesses by gratiaeo(m): 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
Edo election should be nullify

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity: Obasanjo Tells Nigerians To Cry To God For Solutions / Oyo Christians Converge, Pray For Tinubu’s Victory / Nigerians Groan Over Fuel Crisis, Queues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.