Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? (4281 Views)

Jesus Saved You, Not Only With His Blood, But With Both His Baptism And Blood! / Christians And Muslims, Did Jesus Pray Like Muslims Do? / Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by alBHAGDADI: 9:23am On Feb 23, 2017
porchster:
I need a Muslim cleric to interpret what the person above me stated.

I can't believe have been living with calm poisonous snakes since all this while.

So if I don't believe, they would make life hellish for THEMSELVES not ME
Don't them. They have realized that their lies have been exposed, thats why they are now going on the offensive with terrorism increasing.

Satan now knows he has but a short period...
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by alBHAGDADI: 9:29am On Feb 23, 2017
FriendChoice:

So the angels called him while he was standing in prayer in the chamber, "Indeed, Allah gives you good tidings of John, confirming a word from Allah and [who will be] honorable, abstaining [from women], and a prophet from among the righteous." [Qur'an 3:39]

Yahya is word from God also. Why don't you worship him.

Again you said he become flesh?

Do you know that God is spirit and have no flesh as you see Jesus have?
Are you an illiterate?

The quran verse you quoted clearly says "a Word who will be honorable, abstaining from woman and a prophet"

John was told about a Word that was coming. That Word is Yahshua the Messiah. I wonder how you managed to twist the verse to mean it is John.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Are you an illiterate?

The quran verse you quoted clearly says "a Word who will be honorable, abstaining from woman and a prophet"

John was told about a Word that was coming. That Word is Yahshua the Messiah. I wonder how you managed to twist the verse to mean it is John.

How those this now prove Jesus is god or His begotten son of God?
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by alBHAGDADI: 9:34am On Feb 23, 2017
FriendChoice:

Hahaha. Let them see. When you have no point to make except to cook lies.
Lies, you say?

I gave you Bible verses, scientific proofs and facts, yet you call them lies? Of course, they will be lies to you since your plagiarist quran and Al Taqqya Imams have fooled you into believing that the bible is corrupt and prevented you from Western education that would have made you see the scientific proofs that go in line with the bible. You rather get stuck in your madrasah which keeps the islamic world backward. You deserve no more response.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 23, 2017
Who is god?
Jesus

Is Jesus the son of Mary?
Yes

Who created Mary?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus

Jesus is the begotten son.
Yes

Who is his father?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Jesus is a servant of God?
Yes

Who is God?
Jesus.

Jesus died on the cross?
Yes

Who resurrected him?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus

Jesus is a messenger?
Yes

Who sent him?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Did Jesus worship while on earth? Yes

Whom did he worship?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Did God have a beginning?
No....

Then who was born on 25 DEC?Jesus.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Where's God?
In heaven

How many are there in heaven?Only one God.

Where's Jesus?
He is sitted on the right hand of his father.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Then how many are they in heaven?
Only one God

Then how many seats?
One

Where's Jesus?
Seated next to God.

Then how are they seated?
On one chair

Its only understood by those with the holy spirit.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Hahaha what a confusion. So beautiful to be a Muslim, Allah (SWT) have mercy on us all and grant us His straight path for us not to go astray

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by alBHAGDADI: 9:35am On Feb 23, 2017
FriendChoice:

How those this now prove Jesus is god or His begotten son of God?
The answer lie in you providing a biblical and scientific response as to where Jesus got his blood from? Pls, provide from the bible and science.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Lies, you say?

I gave you Bible verses, scientific proofs and facts, yet you call them lies? Of course, they will be lies to you since your plagiarist quran and Al Taqqya Imams have fooled you into believing that the bible is corrupt and prevented you from Western education that would have made you see the scientific proofs that go in line with the bible. You rather get stuck in your madrasah which keeps the islamic world backward. You deserve no more response.

Yes scientific proof indeed. That blood of Adam goes to Us. Then it replenish. God dash this guy sense grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by alBHAGDADI: 9:36am On Feb 23, 2017
FriendChoice:
Who is god?
Jesus

Is Jesus the son of Mary?
Yes

Who created Mary?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus

Jesus is the begotten son.
Yes

Who is his father?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Jesus is a servant of God?
Yes

Who is God?
Jesus.

Jesus died on the cross?
Yes

Who resurrected him?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus

Jesus is a messenger?
Yes

Who sent him?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Did Jesus worship while on earth? Yes

Whom did he worship?
God.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Did God have a beginning?
No....

Then who was born on 25 DEC?Jesus.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Where's God?
In heaven

How many are there in heaven?Only one God.

Where's Jesus?
He is sitted on the right hand of his father.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Then how many are they in heaven?
Only one God

Then how many seats?
One

Where's Jesus?
Seated next to God.

Then how are they seated?
On one chair

Its only understood by those with the holy spirit.

Who is God?
Jesus.

Hahaha what a confusion. So beautiful to be a Muslim, Allah (SWT) have mercy on us all and grant us His straight path for us not to go astray
So, your next move is to derail the thread. grin

Why not create a separate thread for the above questions?
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The answer lie in you providing a biblical and scientific response as to where Jesus got his blood from? Pls, provide from the bible and science.

Am not after your corrupt book of paul. This is not argument of the thread "Your argument is using Quran to prove Jesus is god". Bible never said Jesus got blood from part of God blood.

God that have no flesh and bones how can he has blood.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by alBHAGDADI: 9:47am On Feb 23, 2017
FriendChoice:

Yes scientific proof indeed. That blood of Adam goes to Us. Then it replenish. God dash this guy sense grin grin
How does a father become certain that his child is his if not by paternity test which involves blood? Maybe you agree to be a bastard who is not genetically connected to his father cos he believes the sperm that formed his bones, blood, flesh etc did not come from his father.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
How does a father become certain that his child is his if not by paternity test which involves blood? Maybe you agree to be a bastard who is not genetically connected to his father cos he believes the sperm that formed his bones, blood, flesh etc did not come from his father.

Nobody is arguing on that because the 23 chromosome of the father and the 23 chromosome of the mother are found in the child.

But that blood was manufactured by God. Its not part of the blood in fathers veins.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by alBHAGDADI: 10:00am On Feb 23, 2017
FriendChoice:

Nobody is arguing on that because the 23 chromosome of the father and the 23 chromosome of the mother are found in the child.

But that blood was manufactured by God. Its not part of the blood in fathers veins.
You mean God comes down every time to put blood in every pregnancy? grin

No need for that cos He already put everything in Adam from the beginning and told him to multiply i.e spread it across the world. So, Adam was just replicating. With that, there was no need for him to keeping putting blood in every pregnancy. That's why it is written that God rested after he finished creation.

But According to your lie of God coming down to always put blood in every pregnancy, God has still not stopped creation. Can you now see how much of a lie you willingly believed just cos you do not want to accept Christ and his special blood?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Did you pass through school at all?

Mothers don't pass blood to the fetus when pregnant, they only pass oxygen and nutrient to the unborn baby. The baby's blood is gotten from the sperm's make up, that's why the father that produced the sperm can only be the paternal father of the child. Since both the Bible and the Quran agree that there was no sperm in the conception of Christ, then it means that wherever Christ came from is where his blood came from. The Bible and the Quran both agree that his conception was miraculously done by God. Shouldn't that mean that his blood came from God? If agreed, then it means he is God's son.

The blood is gotten through the sperm's make up? Lol. And you are accusing others of not having been to school? Please stop this your conversation, it is too shameful for words. I advice you to heed the warning...

"It is better for one to keep his mouth shut and be thought ignorant, than to open his mouth, thereby removing all possible doubt."

Please go and learn science if you want to talk science. Here, let me help you a little...

https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/Cardiovascular_System_-_Blood_Development

By the way, it just occurred to me, are you implying that divine sperm was involved in the matter?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
You mean God comes down every time to put blood in every pregnancy? grin

No need for that cos He already put everything in Adam from the beginning and told him to multiply i.e spread it across the world. So, Adam was just replicating. With that, there was no need for him to keeping putting blood in every pregnancy. That's why it is written that God rested after he finished creation.

But According to your lie of God coming down to always put blood in every pregnancy, God has still not stopped creation. Can you now see how much of a lie you willingly believed just cos you do not want to accept Christ and his special blood?

That theories of the church. Who tell you God is man?

That will come down and do this and that. God says Be and it is.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by alBHAGDADI: 11:34am On Feb 23, 2017
Farmerforlife:

The blood is gotten through the sperm's make up? Lol. And you are accusing others of not having been to school? Please stop this your conversation, it is too shameful for words. I advice you to heed the warning...

"It is better for one to keep his mouth shut and be thought ignorant, than to open his mouth, thereby removing all possible doubt."

Please go and learn science if you want to talk science. Here, let me help you a little...

https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/Cardiovascular_System_-_Blood_Development

By the way, it just occurred to me, are you implying that divine sperm was involved in the matter?
I meant to say sperm is what becomes that which has blood i.e the unborn child. Your link doesn't tell us where the blood comes from. Without a sperm fertilizing an egg, there wont be blood. Hence, the reason why i said that sperm transforms into baby with blood.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by alBHAGDADI: 11:43am On Feb 23, 2017
FriendChoice:

That theories of the church. Who tell you God is man?

That will come down and do this and that. God says Be and it is.
Yes, God has said it and so shall it be. He said Adam should multiply and till this day he keeps multiplying. But your thoeries say he keeps saying be...be...be...when the bible already said he has ended creation. No need for him to keep putting blood into every child in pregnancy cos he has already perfected a process that wont need him getting involved all the time. That's why the bible says he rested after finishing his work. But you claim he's still working till this day by putting blood into every unborn child in pregnancy. You and islam have called God a liar .

Genesis 2:2

By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work.

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Yes, God has said it and so shall it be. He said Adam should multiply and till this day he keeps multiplying. But your thoeries say he keeps saying be...be...be...when the bible already said he has ended creation. No need for him to keep putting blood into every child in pregnancy cos he has already perfected a process that wont need him getting involved all the time. That's why the bible says he rested after finishing his work. But you claim he's still working till this day by putting blood into every unborn child in pregnancy. You and islam have called God a liar .

Genesis 2:2

By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work.

Not at all: God is not a human that need rest. Thatx corruption of the Bible. To be come tired is function of lower creature like you and I.

God is not Human that needed to be saying be and it is. God way is different from human way.

God has design everything even before we came into this world. He knows tomorrow.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by alBHAGDADI: 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
FriendChoice:

Not at all: God is not a human that need rest. Thatx corruption of the Bible. To be come tired is function of lower creature like you and I.

God is not Human that needed to be saying be and it is. God way is different from human way.

God has design everything even before we came into this world. He knows tomorrow.
The verse i quoted says God rested from all His work. This means he stopped creation afterwards.

Every part of the bible that exposes the LIE of the quran is always said to be the corrupt part of the bible which you terrorists all claim is corrupted. Now, if the part of the bible that says God stopped creation on the 7th day is corrupted, which means he didn't stop creation, can you pls show me show what else he has created since then? grin

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
I meant to say sperm is what becomes that which has blood i.e the unborn child. Your link doesn't tell us where the blood comes from. Without a sperm fertilizing an egg, there wont be blood. Hence, the reason why i said that sperm transforms into baby with blood.

Without the sperm fertilizing the egg, there won't be a baby... period. The link tells you the genesis of blood in the embryo, read through the article thoroughly, do not just gloss over it. If you want to be a scientist, you need to learn to read like one. And next time, say what you mean clearly. This trying to pass off false pseudo-science as evidence of christian theology is nonsense. Or at least keep Islam out of it. If God created the whole of Jesus in Mary's womb, the insignificant matter of where the blood came from is totally irrelevant... os it the blood that will give Him problem? And any implied belief that God used sperm to create Jesus is totally blasphemous. I understand though, that this is always the end result of Paul's adoption of the Greek Pagan belief that gods have liaisons with mortal women and produce sons that are half immortal, like Mithras, Bacchus, Hercules, Perseus and the like, all sharing the same genetic make-up as their 'father', Zeus.

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by alBHAGDADI: 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
Farmerforlife:

Without the sperm fertilizing the egg, there won't be a baby... period. The link tells you the genesis of blood in the embryo, read through the article thoroughly, do not just gloss over it. If you want to be a scientist, you need to learn to read like one. And next time, say what you mean clearly. This trying to pass off false pseudo-science as evidence of christian theology is nonsense. Or at least keep Islam out of it. If God created the whole of Jesus in Mary's womb, the insignificant matter of where the blood came from is totally irrelevant... os it the blood that will give Him problem? And any implied belief that God used sperm to create Jesus is totally blasphemous. I understand though, that this is always the end result of Paul's adoption of the Greek Pagan belief that gods have liaisons with mortal women and produce sons that are half immortal, like Mithras, Bacchus, Hercules, Perseus and the like, all sharing the same genetic make-up as their 'father', Zeus.
Quote that part of the article that shows how an unborn child gets its blood and post it here. No one has the luxury of time reading LONG EPISTLES.

Pls, what did God use in creating Jesus, since you agree that He didn't use sperm?
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Pls, what did God use in creating Jesus?

God says to whatever He wishes, "BE!" and it just is. He Wills something to exist, and it exists... simple. He is a Creator. He is Omnipotent, and is not in need of any special tools for bringing about any of His creation.

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by alBHAGDADI: 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
Farmerforlife:

God says to whatever He wishes, "BE!" and it just is. He Wills something to exist, and it exists... simple. He is a Creator. He is Omnipotent, and is not in need of any special tools for bringing about any of His creation.
Then why didn't he make Jesus to have an earthly biological father that He had to bring him into this world through a virgin birth?
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Then why didn't he make Jesus to have an earthly biological father that He had to bring him into this world through a virgin birth?

He did not have to bring him into this world through a virgin mother. He chose to, as a sign to the people of Israel that Jesus was sent by Him, so that his call would be believed. God sends His messengers with signs to show that they are really from Him. That is all. The Jews would never have taken this birth as a sign that he was God or son of the true God. They were monotheistic. Unfortunately, other people with Greek or Roman backgrounds (read Paul and his fellow unknown Greek writers of the NT) were brought up on the common myth that gods came to earth in the shape of animals or showers of gold and ravished young maidens; giving rise to sons of gods. They believed that this was the only explanation that made sense of a virgin birth, so they incorporated it into the Jesus myth and made him a god and a son of god.

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by truthmans2012: 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

The Islamic faith claims to believe in Yahshua whom they also say they love, but they strongly protest against any believe that says he is the Son of God cos they believe God has no wife for him to even have a son. In doing this they weaken God, cos why would anyone believe that a God who created heaven and earth and made Adam from dust would still lack the power to have a son without a wife? Well, that's not the point of this discuss.

Their Quran scriptures, which they say is directly from God, speaks of the miraculous conception of Yahshua. Pls read below.

Quran

She said: “How can I have a son when no man has touched me, neither have I been unchaste?” (19.20)

He said: “Thus Your Lord has said: ‘It is easy for Me. And so that We may make of him a sign for people and a mercy from Us, and it is a matter that has been ordained.’” (19.21)

From the above Quran passage, we can see that Christ was not a product of a sperm from a man. His conception was divine. Now, be patient a little as I go into brief science. It is an established fact that a man's sperm is what fertilizes a woman's egg to form a baby. That sperm develops and has its own BLOOD, provided by the father, which means that it doesn't get blood from its mother, only oxygen and nutrition.

In the case of Yahshua, who was not a product of a man's sperm fertilizing an egg, as established by the Holy Bible and the Quran, we all have the right to ask where his blood came from. If his conception was a miracle by God, as confirmed by the Bible and Quran, then it means that his blood must have come from the same God. If God is the provider of that blood, then it means that Yahshua the Messiah is the Son of the Almighty God. This also means that he didn't inherit any of the contaminated blood of sinful Adam. This is a huge reason why his blood is precious and redemptive, redeeming mankind from sin and death.

So, before Muslims go about telling us that Christ is not the son of God, they should tell us how he got his blood since they also believe he was conceived without sexual intercourse or a man's sperm involved.

Expository !!!
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by truthmans2012: 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
malvisguy212:
in Surah 19:19, the angel Gabriel said to Mary: “I am only a messenger of thy Lord, to announce to thee the gift of a holy son. It was Gabriel who refer the son as a GIFT from God﹑it shows that Mary was only the recipient of that gift. She is not the source of that gift but God. The gift belongs to God. This is the closest the quran come in admiting the pre-existence of JESUS.

Succinct !!!!
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by alBHAGDADI: 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
Farmerforlife:

He did not have to bring him into this world through a virgin mother. He chose to, as a sign to the people of Israel that Jesus was sent by Him, so that his call would be believed. God sends His messengers with signs to show that they are really from Him. That is all. The Jews would never have taken this birth as a sign that he was God or son of the true God. They were monotheistic. Unfortunately, other people with Greek or Roman backgrounds (read Paul and his fellow unknown Greek writers of the NT) were brought up on the common myth that gods came to earth in the shape of animals or showers of gold and ravished young maidens; giving rise to sons of gods. They believed that this was the only explanation that made sense of a virgin birth, so they incorporated it into the Jesus myth and made him a god and a son of god.
Pls, how many people saw when Mary was given birth to Yahshua for them to see the sign that it was a virgin birth? Someone they didn't even know was a prophet until he grew up.

He sent Jesus through a virgin birth so as to prevent him from inheriting any of the sinful defect of Adam. He wanted Yahshua to be perfect so that he can face the tests Adam failed so as to see whether he will come out still perfect. Him coming out perfect is what also made his blood precious, such that when it was spilled it became redemptive for mankind.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Pls, how many people saw when Mary was given birth to Yahshua for them to see the sign that it was a virgin birth? Someone they didn't even know was a prophet until he grew up.

He sent Jesus through a virgin birth so as to prevent him from inheriting any of the sinful defect of Adam. He wanted Yahshua to be perfect so that he can face the tests Adam failed so as to see whether he will come out still perfect. Him coming out perfect is what also made his blood precious, such that when it was spilled it became redemptive for mankind.

Quite a number of people knew about the virgin birth, because in Islam, we do not believe that she was married to Joseph at the time, and Mary's piety was well known, she was consecrated to the temple. In fact, the Quran says that she was first accused of having conceived through fornication, until he spoke in her defence and clinched the argument once and for all. For those who knew him later, Jesus showed other signs. The virgin birth was not the only sign he was sent with, nor was it necessarily the most important one. It was just one of many like all prophets and messengers.

So where did Adam get that defect from? What made Adam not perfect? Furthermore, the supposed 'defect' of Adam was not only unique to Adam. The sin was also performed by Eve, in fact, your Bible says she was the one who tempted Adam. Also, John 15:14 points out that no one born of a woman is righteous. Therefore, if God's intention was to create someone 'perfect' then reason dictates that he not create him from a woman's womb either.

With all due respect, if by tests you mean the ones that satan allegedly tempted Jesus to worship him, I would have passed them myself, though I do not lay any claim to prophethood or even exceptional righteousness.

3 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by mightykabex670: 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
For una mind now.... Una Sabi argue religion abi? Join this whatsapp group and see if you can defend Christianity or Islam before this hyper-raging theological scholars... You go tear race. I don't even advice weak Christians who even hardly read their Bible to join... Na death. You join at your own risk. https:///1AU8npIzhjA0jElXrJzeLz... If you're having difficulty connecting via the whatsapp link, just beep me on 09028109425... And you shall be added immediately. No time wastage. Do it fast before the group is filled up.
https:///1AU8npIzhjA0jElXrJzeLz

https:///1AU8npIzhjA0jElXrJzeLz
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by alBHAGDADI: 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
Farmerforlife:

Quite a number of people knew about the virgin birth, because in Islam, we do not believe that she was married to Joseph at the time, and Mary's piety was well known, she was consecrated to the temple. In fact, the Quran says that she was first accused of having conceived through fornication, until he spoke in her defence and clinched the argument once and for all. For those who knew him later, Jesus showed other signs. The virgin birth was not the only sign he was sent with, nor was it necessarily the most important one. It was just one of many like all prophets and messengers..
Pls, stop refering to the Quran, a book known to be a plagiarized version of the bible which came into existence 500 hundred years after the new testament has been in existence. Satan, the being that sold this lie to you messed up in the fact that he waited that long before coming up with a LIE. Am sure YAHWEH is not stupid to do such. BTW, how come you guys don't say YAHWEH in your mecca and mosques? This clearly shows that you are not worshiping the God of the bible but someone else who has sold you a lie.
Farmerforlife:

So where did Adam get that defect from? What made Adam not perfect? Furthermore, the supposed 'defect' of Adam was not only unique to Adam. The sin was also performed by Eve, in fact, your Bible says she was the one who tempted Adam. Also, John 15:14 points out that no one born of a woman is righteous. Therefore, if God's intention was to create someone 'perfect' then reason dictates that he not create him from a woman's womb either..
Both Adam and Eve lost their perfection when they sinned. The John 15:14 you wrote up there does not say anything like "one born of a woman". You quoted it wrongly. The verse you are looking for is in the book of JOB chapter 25 and wasn't a straight statement but a QUESTION asked by BILDAD.

Job 25:2-4

25 Then Bildad the Shuhite replied:

2 “Dominion and awe belong to God;
he establishes order in the heights of heaven.
3 Can his forces be numbered?
On whom does his light not rise?
4 How then can a mortal be righteous before God?
How can one born of woman be pure?

God replied this question by Giving Yahshua the Messiah as a perfect being who is pure and without fault. Even the lying quran attest to it below. You quoted that verse as if it is a fact that no man born of a woman can be righteous when your Quran says Yahshua is a faultless son. Are you calling the quran a liar?

I am only a messenger of your Lord, to announce to you a FAULTLESS SON (Surah 19:19).

Even your Hadith shows Mohammad saying the below

Sahih Muslim (Vol 4, pg 1261):

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (saw) as saying: The satan touches every son of Adam on the day when his mother gives birth to him with the exception of Mary and her son.

Farmerforlife:

With all due respect, if by tests you mean the ones that satan allegedly tempted Jesus to worship him, I would have passed them myself, though I do not lay any claim to prophethood or even exceptional righteousness.
Those test show the patern with which Satan tempts all humans. He knew Yahshua was hungry after fasting for 40 days and nights, so he wanted to test him to see if he could allow a thing as hunger to make him perform magic by turning stone to bread, when he could just walk to town and get food.

Secondly, he took him up and told him to jump by quoting the scripture saying God will send his angels to protect him from hurting his feet. If christ had jumped based on that, he would have been tempting God. It's just like diving into a moving bus cos a verse in the bible says God protects.

Lastly, satan knew God will give the entire world to Yahshua to rule forever. But to make sure that Yahshua doesn't wait for God's time, satan who was the ruler of the world and still is decided to offer it to Christ only if he would worship him. We've all been through something similar e.g stealing from your company, engaging in ponzi schemes etc when you could have waited for the time of God.

Those temptations were designed for christ based on his needs. Satan, i believe must have at one time or another defeated you by using your needs and wants. I doubt you will confess such.

If you believe you would have passed those tests, then you might as well say that you have never sinned since you were born.
But mind you, if you can remember a single sin of yours, then it means Satan gripped you at one time or more and might still have you in his grip. But he never gripped Christ cos even the lying quran attests to that. Quran acknowledges the sins of the other prophets and specifically refers to the sins of Adam (Sura 7:23), Abraham (26:82), Moses (28:16), Johan (37:142), and Muhammad (47:19, 48:2).
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by truthmans2012: 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The verse i quoted says God rested from all His work. This means he stopped creation afterwards.

Every part of the bible that exposes the LIE of the quran is always said to be the corrupt part of the bible which you terrorists all claim is corrupted. Now, if the part of the bible that says God stopped creation on the 7th day is corrupted, which means he didn't stop creation, can you pls show me show what else he has created since then? grin

Ride on brother, you are on course.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by Blackfire(m): 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
analice107:

Wait, you expected them to come out here and get themselves burnt? No dear, they wont dare. Instead wait for their brethren in Satanism, the atheists, they will come.

hi .. how is work?...
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Pls, stop refering to the Quran, a book known to be a plagiarized version of the bible which came into existence 500 hundred years after the new testament has been in existence. Satan, the being that sold this lie to you messed up in the fact that he waited that long before coming up with a LIE. Am sure YAHWEH is not stupid to do such. BTW, how come you guys don't say YAHWEH in your mecca and mosques? This clearly shows that you are not worshiping the God of the bible but someone else who has sold you a lie.
Both Adam and Eve lost their perfection when they sinned. The John 15:14 you wrote up there does not say anything like "one born of a woman". You quoted it wrongly. The verse you are looking for is in the book of JOB chapter 25 and wasn't a straight statement but a QUESTION asked by BILDAD.

Job 25:2-4

25 Then Bildad the Shuhite replied:

2 “Dominion and awe belong to God;
he establishes order in the heights of heaven.
3 Can his forces be numbered?
On whom does his light not rise?
4 How then can a mortal be righteous before God?
How can one born of woman be pure?

God replied this question by Giving Yahshua the Messiah as a perfect being who is pure and without fault. Even the lying quran attest to it below. You quoted that verse as if it is a fact that no man born of a woman can be righteous when your Quran says Yahshua is a faultless son. Are you calling the quran a liar?

I am only a messenger of your Lord, to announce to you a FAULTLESS SON (Surah 19:19).

Even your Hadith shows Mohammad saying the below

Sahih Muslim (Vol 4, pg 1261):

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (saw) as saying: The satan touches every son of Adam on the day when his mother gives birth to him with the exception of Mary and her son.

Those test show the patern with which Satan tempts all humans. He knew Yahshua was hungry after fasting for 40 days and nights, so he wanted to test him to see if he could allow a thing as hunger to make him perform magic by turning stone to bread, when he could just walk to town and get food.

Secondly, he took him up and told him to jump by quoting the scripture saying God will send his angels to protect him from hurting his feet. If christ had jumped based on that, he would have been tempting God. It's just like diving into a moving bus cos a verse in the bible says God protects.

Lastly, satan knew God will give the entire world to Yahshua to rule forever. But to make sure that Yahshua doesn't wait for God's time, satan who was the ruler of the world and still is decided to offer it to Christ only if he would worship him. We've all been through something similar e.g stealing from your company, engaging in ponzi schemes etc when you could have waited for the time of God.

Those temptations were designed for christ based on his needs. Satan, i believe must have at one time or another defeated you by using your needs and wants. I doubt you will confess such.

If you believe you would have passed those tests, then you might as well say that you have never sinned since you were born.
But mind you, if you can remember a single sin of yours, then it means Satan gripped you at one time or more and might still have you in his grip. But he never gripped Christ cos even the lying quran attests to that. Quran acknowledges the sins of the other prophets and specifically refers to the sins of Adam (Sura 7:23), Abraham (26:82), Moses (28:16), Johan (37:142), and Muhammad (47:19, 48:2).

Please try to make your points coherently and concisely. There is no merit in bringing up arguments from hither and yon. Open other threads for other arguments.

From what I can get there...

1. Your belief or otherwise in the Quran is not the issue here. I can equally tell you not to quote the Bible, which I believe is fabricated. You asked a question of Muslims, you may expect to be answered with the Quran. We Muslims believe that is the only authentic extant Divine scripture as of now. Any further digression into this will lead me to believe that you are deliberately trying to derail your own thread, which concerns the 'Divine' origin of the blood of Jesus.

2. Quite apart from the fact that all babies are faultless, the purity of Jesus is not in dispute with Muslims, we consider all prophets and messengers to be free of wilful sin, they cannot be otherwise, you are looking for an argument that does not exist. Jesus was merely favoured to be chosen as a prophet from his birth, and was therefore faultless from that moment. All other known prophets were called in their 40s. To us, Jesus was not faultless due to his virgin birth, but his earlier calling to prophethood. Yet all prophets erred unknowingly in different ways, and sought forgiveness for their errors. In Islam, we do not believe that being faultless or free from sin means a total perfection or inerrancy. No man is perfect, and Jesus was no exception. The attempt to make him perfect was merely to justify his alleged sacrifice. It is not our habit or our way to find fault with the prophets of Allah, but even your Bible attributes certain errors to Jesus (most of which we do not believe could be possible) like the sins of falsehood (John 7:6-10 among others), racism (Mark 7:1-23 among others), false promises (Luke 21:25-33 among others), anger (Matthew 23:17 among others), even the error of cursing an out-of-season fig tree unjustly. Yet, we do not highlight these when you seek to emphasize his supposed perfection because all prophets of Allah are honoured in our sight, and such topics are unseemly to us, so we leave the floor to you to abuse our prophet (ﷺ) because we cannot engage in such satanic mudslinging.

3. If your reference to his resistance to temptation was in general, then, as I stated earlier, all prophets and messengers of Allah must of necessity, be free of disobedience to Him. Jesus' resistance to temptation was therefore nothing special. Righteous people disobey satan on a daily basis, how much less a prophet who was protected from wilful disobedience and sin by Allah Himself?

The point remains that...

1. There is nothing to show that Jesus was in any way perfect, or that his blood was so. In fact no man is perfect, and Jesus was no exception.

2. Even if we accepted that he was, there is no substance to your premise that it was due to Divine sperm which resulted in his blood. Blood does not originate in sperm. DNA tests are made using saliva, not blood, and a baby may inherit the blood group/type of either his father or his mother, depending on which gene wins out, but his blood is all his own, originating in the embryo alongside the development of the embryonic blood vessels.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah / The Truth Doesnt Change Regardless Of How Many People Might Deny It. / 12 Gospel Artiste To Watch Out For In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.