Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? (4269 Views)

Jesus Saved You, Not Only With His Blood, But With Both His Baptism And Blood! / Christians And Muslims, Did Jesus Pray Like Muslims Do? / Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by alBHAGDADI: 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
FriendChoice:

* Where did your own blood come from? It come from God. Mine also was from God. Even a cow blood is from God. Can human create blood?

* Your foolish argument is: Jesus blood is some part of God blood. is that?

* Who tell you God is a man that has flesh, blood and bones. God is spirit and must be worship in spirit says your Bible. With this you have prove to me He is not God since he has blood just like me.

* Again where is Adam blood from, since sperm change to blood. Adam (pbum) was not from sperm, where did his blood come from? if Jesus is god because his blood was not from sperm then Adam too should be God.

* You agreed you're from sperm and Adam was not, and both of you are Human despite different method of your creation.

* You also believe Adam has no father nor a mother and you have all. and both of you are human.

* What's hard then to believe Jesus is a man like you. He has no father but mother and you have both the two.
pls, read the entire comments on this thread to see that all your dumb questions have been answered by posters.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
pls, read the entire comments on this thread to see that all your dumb questions have been answered by posters.

Gerraout if you have nothing to say. Your blood come from Adam not God?

gringrin Hahaha gringrin

The blood in your arteries is Adam blood?

Who tell you Animals are from Dust ? Where do they get their own blood?

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by alBHAGDADI: 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
FriendChoice:

Gerraout if you have nothing to say. Your blood come from Adam not God?

gringrin Hahaha gringrin

The blood in your arteries is Adam blood?

Who tell you Animals are from Dust ? Where do they get their own blood? From Dust also?
If my blood is from Adam cos am Adam's offspring, where did Christ's blood come from since he's not Adam's offspring?
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
If my blood is from Adam cos am Adam's offspring, where did Christ's blood come from since he's not Adam's offspring?

Your blood was not from Adam. Your blood is from God. Jesus blood was also from God.

Cow blood was also from God.

Even your child blood is from God not from you as the father.

Where did you get the theory that you contain Adam blood that died million years? Church teaching at work.

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by alBHAGDADI: 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
FriendChoice:

Your blood was not from Adam. Your blood is from God. Jesus blood was also from God.

Where did you get the theory that you contain Adam blood that died million years? Church teaching at work.
Is Adam no more the first human? Are we no more his offspring? If you believe we do not possess any of Adam's blood, then you might as well tell me where we came from, who had the first sex that produce humans after Adam and why his sins in the garden of eden are still hunting us till today.

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Is Adam no more the first human? Are we no more his offspring? If you believe we do not possess any of Adam's blood, then you might as well tell me where we came from, who had the first sex that produce humans after Adam and why his sins in the garden of eden are still hunting us till today.

Adam being the first human on earth got his blood from who? God

We also get our blood from who? The creator of Adam

Adam was not God that his litres of blood will continue to go in our bodies. Even the sperm in you is not from Adam but from God. The sperm in Adam also is from God.

The creator of Adam is the creator of blood as well as the creator of Jesus and sperm.

Where did you get the news that Adam sins are hunting us? Church.

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by obafemee80(m): 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
FriendChoice:

Adam was not God that his litres of blood will continue to go in our bodies. Even the sperm in you is not from Adam but from God. The sperm in Adam also is from God.

The creator of Adam is the creator of blood as well as the creator of Jesus and sperm.

FriendChoice:

* Where did your own blood come from? It come from God. Mine also was from God. Even a cow blood is from God. Can human create blood?

* Your foolish argument is: Jesus blood is some part of God blood. is that?

* Who tell you God is a man that has flesh, blood and bones. God is spirit and must be worship in spirit says your Bible. With this you have prove to me He is not God since he has blood just like me.

* Again where is Adam blood from, since sperm change to blood. Adam (pbum) was not from sperm, where did his blood come from? if Jesus is god because his blood was not from sperm then Adam too should be God.

* You agreed you're from sperm and Adam was not, and both of you are Human despite different method of your creation.

* You also believe Adam has no father nor a mother and you have all. and both of you are human.

* What's hard then to believe Jesus is a man like you. He has no father but mother and you have both the two.
Well said...
May Allah increase you in Knowledge...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
obafemee80:

Well said... May Allah increase you in Knowledge...
Ameen

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by alBHAGDADI: 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
FriendChoice:

He got his blood from God who are him from dust. His blood, lungs, bones hairs and every other part of him came from the dust. God molded all that from dust and breathed into it before it had life. Nowhere is it written that God formed man from dust then put blood in him. Rather, God formed man and all his components from dust then breathed life into him.

You are just making me recycle all what I and others have said since the beginning of the thread.

FriendChoice:

You mean after Adam putted sperm into Eve, God now Put blood into the fetus? Did you graduate from a secular school or from a madrasah? grin

We got our blood from Adam whom God created and gave the mandate to multiply. You saying we got our blood from the creator of adam without stating that it was Adam God used is like saying we dropped from the sky. Then what was the need for Adam's sperm?

Oh, I see! Adam fertilized Eve's egg then God wired blood into it. What a dumb thinking. Yet you guys claim that the Quran is scientifically accurate. grin

FriendChoice:

grin What an insult. You mean God is the one that put sperm in your mother? Perhaps, the god you are talking about is Allah the sex maniac.

FriendChoice:

Yes, He is the creator of blood, but he created adam with it and told him to multiply with his seeds. Same way you sow a seed and harvest cobs of corn with many seeds which you can also use to create another plantation.

FriendChoice:

So, you mean God created a world of sin? I wonder what they teach you guys in your madrasah and mosques. God created a perfect world and if Adam had not sinned, there won't be death, sickness and all the terrorism we have today.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
He got his blood from God who are him from dust. His blood, lungs, bones hairs and every other part of him came from the dust. God molded all that from dust and breathed into it before it had life. Nowhere is it written that God formed man from dust then put blood in him. Rather, God formed man and all his components from dust then breathed life into him.

Everything come from God. Even Dust come from God. Nowhere it says God form all components of man from dust. It says we created him from Dust and we say be and he has.

Hypothetically let me agree that blood is from dust.

Now tell me where do cow get it blood. Cow are not from dust as you lied before. They got their blood from God and so as Jesus.

Now you're ranking Jesus same in the position of a cow.

You are just making me recycle all what I and others have said since the beginning of the thread.

You mean after Adam putted sperm into Eve, God now Put blood into the fetus? Did you graduate from a secular school or from a madrasah? grin

We got our blood from Adam whom God created and gave the mandate to multiply. You saying we got our blood from the creator of adam without stating that it was Adam God used is like saying we dropped from the sky. Then what was the need for Adam's sperm?

Oh, I see! Adam fertilized Eve's egg then God wired blood into it. What a dumb thinking. Yet you guys claim that the Quran is scientifically accurate. grin

Was Adam your creator? No. He was only a means. His blood is not the blood in you. Adam blood is how many litres?

Here also hypothetically let's agree Adam blood goes into the next being.

*So Adam blood goes into Marry Also? Fine and Good.
And Jesus was in Marry womb. Great. Since the blood is motile transferring from one being to another. Then Jesus must contain Marry blood.

You talk of science. But you go against it. How can blood of a man goes to another man without reducing ?

grin What an insult. You mean God is the one that put sperm in your mother? Perhaps, the god you are talking about is Allah the sex maniac.

God is the your creator and the creator of sperm. Are you it creator?

Yes, He is the creator of blood, but he created adam with it and told him to multiply with his seeds. Same way you sow a seed and harvest cobs of corn with many seeds which you can also use to create another plantation.

Similarly He created the blood of every being including the defendless leader of all sheeps. Jesus was from marry one of Adams corn.

So, you mean God created a world of sin? I wonder what they teach you guys in your madrasah and mosques. God created a perfect world and if Adam had not sinned, there won't be death, sickness and all the terrorism we have today.

God never created any world of sin. God give man free option how to lead his life. To sin or to obey.

Have you ever ask yourself how animals live ? They have no free choice. They don't disobey God.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by malvisguy212: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
FriendChoice:

You said Jesus is not from sperm that fertilize egg. That's what make him god. Is that?

Was Adam made from sperm that fertilize an egg? No.
Jesus come from the womb of a woman while Adam was made by God himself.

Adam should be a greater god not the god that die crying on the cross.
there is big different between adam and Jesus. Adam had a begining ( he was created) but in the case of jesus, it was diffrent, He had no begining and no end, infact, the quran call Him the spirit and word of God, no other prophet is address like this, the question most muslims ignore is , why is jesus call by this title in the quran ? The answer to this question is ONLY found in the bible.

Jesus had an exceptional and unique beginning to his life on earth. As he was the only man in all human history to come into the world in this unusual way, we cannot be satisfied with the Quran’s summary declaration that it was no more than just an exercise of God’s power
What is the purpose of the virgin birth ? , God would not do such an unusual act without reason if it were unnecessary. I tell you the truth, Something must have
required that Jesus be born in this way.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
malvisguy212:
there is big different between adam and Jesus. Adam had a begining ( he was created) but in the case of jesus, it was diffrent, He had no begining and no end, infact, the quran call Him the spirit and word of God, no other prophet is address like this, the question most muslims ignore is , why is jesus call by this title in the quran ? The answer to this question is ONLY found in the bible.

No. Who was born on 25 December? He has no beginning hahaha grin grin

Before Jesus, Yahya (John) was also called spirit from God.

Jesus had an exceptional and unique beginning to his life on earth. As he was the only man in all human history to come into the world in this unusual way, we cannot be satisfied with the Quran’s summary declaration that it was no more than just an exercise of God’s power

Look at the above below to see a clear contradiction. You first said He has no beginning but now you said he has unique beginning.

What is the purpose of the virgin birth ? , God would not do such an unusual act without reason if it were unnecessary. I tell you the truth, Something must have
required that Jesus be born in this way.

GOD do what HE wish at any time HE want. Multiple of Bible verse tell us Jesus is not god.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by omoalhaji1(m): 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Did you pass through school at all?

Mothers don't pass blood to the fetus when pregnant, they only pass oxygen and nutrient to the unborn baby. The baby's blood is gotten from the sperm's make up, that's why the father that produced the sperm can only be the paternal father of the child. Since both the Bible and the Quran agree that there was no sperm in the conception of Christ, then it means that wherever Christ came from is where his blood came from. The Bible and the Quran both agree that his conception was miraculously done by God. Shouldn't that mean that his blood came from God? If agreed, then it means he is God's son.
why must you always insult, you can make your point without being obnoxious.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by malvisguy212: 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
FriendChoice:

No. Who was born on 25 December? He has no beginning hahaha grin grin

Before Jesus, Yahya (John) was also called spirit from God.

Look at the above below to see a clear contradiction. You first said He has no beginning but now you said he has unique beginning.

GOD do what HE wish at any time HE want. Multiple of Bible verse tell us Jesus is not god.
i put it to you, jesus is the only man in the quran who is call the spieir and word of God, if there is another propher address like this, provide the quranic verse .

Surah 22:5: “O mankind! If ye have a doubt about the Resurrection, consider that We created you out of dust…” (Yusuf Ali)

Here, allah is saying this to man that if human doubt his power, we should consider that he creates man out from dust. In other word, no need to show the manifestation of his power, consider that he created man from dust. My question to you is, what is the purpose of the virgin birth ?

Surah 4:171: “Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of God, and HIS WORD, which he bestowed on Mary, and a Spirit proceeding from him: so believe in God and His apostles.” (Yusuf Ali)

Again, jesus is called "HIS WORD", WHY IS JESUS GIVEN THIS TITLE IN THE QURAN WITHOUT PROPER EXPLANATION ?

Amazingly﹑ century before the quran came into existence, the same title is given to jesus in the bible:

John 1:14: “And the Word
became flesh and made is
dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory
of the one and only Son who
came from the father, and he
was full of undeserved
kindness and truth.”

Both the bible and quran called him the word of God, how will you reconcile this title with the son of God ?
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by omoalhaji1(m): 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
FriendChoice:

this op no go kill person oo. the guy really got me laughing.Adam blood was from dust
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
malvisguy212:
i put it to you, jesus is the only man in the quran who is call the spieir and word of God, if there is another propher address like this, provide the quranic verse .

Surah 22:5: “O mankind! If ye have a doubt about the Resurrection, consider that We created you out of dust…” (Yusuf Ali)

Here, allah is saying this to man that if human doubt his power, we should consider that he creates man out from dust. In other word, no need to show the manifestation of his power, consider that he created man from dust. My question to you is, what is the purpose of the virgin birth ?

Surah 4:171: “Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of God, and HIS WORD, which he bestowed on Mary, and a Spirit proceeding from him: so believe in God and His apostles.” (Yusuf Ali)

Again, jesus is called "HIS WORD", WHY IS JESUS GIVEN THIS TITLE IN THE QURAN WITHOUT PROPER EXPLANATION ?

Amazingly﹑ century before the quran came into existence, the same title is given to jesus in the bible:

John 1:14: “And the Word
became flesh and made is
dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory
of the one and only Son who
came from the father, and he
was full of undeserved
kindness and truth.”

Both the bible and quran called him the word of God, how will you reconcile this title with the son of God ?

So the angels called him while he was standing in prayer in the chamber, "Indeed, Allah gives you good tidings of John, confirming a word from Allah and [who will be] honorable, abstaining [from women], and a prophet from among the righteous." [Qur'an 3:39]

Yahya is word from God also. Why don't you worship him.

Again you said he become flesh?

Do you know that God is spirit and have no flesh as you see Jesus have?
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
omoalhaji1:
this op no go kill person oo. the guy really got me laughing.Adam blood was from dust

grin grin grin
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by malvisguy212: 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
FriendChoice:

So the angels called him while he was standing in prayer in the chamber, "Indeed, Allah gives you good tidings of John, confirming a word from Allah and [who will be] honorable, abstaining [from women], and a prophet from among the righteous." [Qur'an 3:39]

Yahya is word from God also. Why don't you worship him.

Again you said he become flesh?

Do you know that God is spirit and have no flesh as you see Jesus have?
Surah 4:171: “Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more
than) an apostle of God, and HIS WORD, which he bestowed on Mary, and a Spirit
proceeding from him: so
believe in God and His
apostles.” (Yusuf Ali)

The verse say "His word" not a word from allah.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
malvisguy212:
Surah 4:171: “Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more
than) an apostle of God, and HIS WORD, which he bestowed on Mary, and a Spirit
proceeding from him: so
believe in God and His
apostles.” (Yusuf Ali)

The verse say "His word" not a word from allah.

You're still saying the same thing: Its God word from who? ist from you? its from God. Other verses of the Qur'an will explain it to you.

When I say His Book. What does that mean. That the book and it owner are the same? is the book and the person in question both human or both objects? or different.

"…O Mary! Behold, God gives you good news of a word from Him, who shall become known as the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary..." (Quran 3:45)

"…The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of God, and His word which He conveyed unto Mary..." (Quran 4:171)

"…God gives you good news of (a son whose name is) John, (who comes) to confirm a word from God…" (Quran 3:39)

The first verse here explain your misconception.

The second verse that you're quoting tells you Jesus is nothing but a messenger (The same verse you want use to prove your point)

The third verse correspond to the 3rd one. Both Jesus and John are word from God.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by malvisguy212: 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
FriendChoice:

You're still saying the same thing: Its God word from who? ist from you? its from God. Other verses of the Qur'an will explain it to you.

When I say His Book. What does that mean. That the book and it owner are the same? is the book and the person in question both human or both objects? or different.

"…O Mary! Behold, God gives you good news of a word from Him, who shall become known as the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary..." (Quran 3:45)

"…The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of God, and His word which He conveyed unto Mary..." (Quran 4:171)

"…God gives you good news of (a son whose name is) John, (who comes) to confirm a word from God…" (Quran 3:39)

The first verse here explain your misconception.

The second verse that you're quoting tells you Jesus is nothing but a messenger (The same verse you want use to prove your point)

The third verse correspond to the 3rd one. Both Jesus and John are word from God.

listen very carful, first, the quranic verse you provide say john was only "CONFIRMING A word from allah" meaning he was to bear witness of the word (jesus) which is to come . He was not the word.
Secondly, we know that john had a earhly parents ( father and mother) so there is no comperable with the virgin birth.

Answer my question, what is the purpose of the virgin birth ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
malvisguy212:
listen very carful, first, the quranic verse you provide say john was only "CONFIRMING A word from allah" meaning he was to bear witness of the word (jesus) which is to come . He was not the word.

Nope that's not. Or do you think am illiterate?

God was telling him He will born a son (John) and you're saying He was confirming Jesus? Confirming what that does not exist. Read the verse that follow it. Maybe you will understand better.

He said, "My Lord, how will I have a boy when I have reached old age and my wife is barren?" The angel said, "Such is Allah ; He does what He wills." (Qur'an 3:39)

Secondly, we know that john had a earhly parents ( father and mother) so there is no comperable with the virgin birth.

We don't know this because Adam have none while Jesus have mother.

if Jesus is god because John has father and mother. Then ADAM must be a greater God who has no father and mother.

Answer my question, what is the purpose of the virgin birth ?

To show that God can do and undo in any way HE wishes.

Indeed, the example of Jesus to Allah is like that of Adam. He created Him from dust; then He said to him, "Be," and he was.

Thaz power of God " Be and it is "
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by malvisguy212: 12:04am On Feb 23, 2017
FriendChoice:

Nope that's not. Or do you think am illiterate?

God was telling him He will born a son (John) and you're saying He was confirming Jesus? Confirming what that does not exist. Read the verse that follow it. Maybe you will understand better.

He said, "My Lord, how will I have a boy when I have reached old age and my wife is barren?" The angel said, "Such is Allah ; He does what He wills." (Qur'an 3:39)

We don't know this because Adam have none while Jesus have mother.

if Jesus is god because John has father and mother. Then ADAM must be a greater God who has no father and mother.

To show that God can do and undo in any way HE wishes.

Indeed, the example of Jesus to Allah is like that of Adam. He created Him from dust; then He said to him, "Be," and he was.

Thaz power of God " Be and it is "
very funny, are you sure you are reading the quran properly ? John was confirming the word which is to come and you are saying , no, john is the word ? God gave him good news of a son, who came to confirm a word from God, in other word, the purpose of john coming into this world is to confirm a word (jesus) from allah. This is exactly what the bible say, john was to bear witness of the word,he was not the word. you seriously need someone to interprete that verse for you.

Adam sin, but jesus is sinless, how can adam be greater ? Adam was the first man, their is no way he could have had a earthly parent. But jesus came to this world when God creation are in existence, why will God interrupt the proccess of pro creation in other for jesus to be born ? What is the purpose of the virgin birth ? While will the quran attribute all this title to jesus without given us reason ? If you dont know the father of jesus, you do not know the true God. Good night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 23, 2017
malvisguy212:
very funny, are you sure you are reading the quran properly ? John was confirming the word which is to come and you are saying , no, john is the word ? God gave him good news of a son, who came to confirm a word from God, in other word, the purpose of john coming into this world is to confirm a word (jesus) from allah. This is exactly what the bible say, john was to bear witness of the word,he was not the word. you seriously need someone to interprete that verse for you.

Adam sin, but jesus is sinless, how can adam be greater ? Adam was the first man, their is no way he could have had a earthly parent. But jesus came to this world when God creation are in existence, why will God interrupt the proccess of pro creation in other for jesus to be born ? What is the purpose of the virgin birth ? While will the quran attribute all this title to jesus without given us reason ? If you dont know the father of jesus, you do not know the true God. Good night.

God can do what HE wishes. The purpose is to show you how powerful is God to create what He wishes at the time He wants to. The verse below tells you the reason of virgin birth.

She said, "My Lord, how will I have a child when no man has touched me?" [The angel] said, "Such is Allah ; He creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, 'Be,' and it is. (Qur'an 3:47)

Jesus has no father so as Adam.

Let me even ask you. Who is Jesus. God or son of God

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 23, 2017
Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Has allah forgoten about this verse ??

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

This is right to muslims

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war
against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Religion of peace indeed

Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."

hell .. for not fighting

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Im even scared now
I il run away when i see muslims because i will find hardness in them

I know they will twist these versus or avoid it
Just watch
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by porchster: 1:49am On Feb 23, 2017
I need a Muslim cleric to interpret what the person above me stated.

I can't believe have been living with calm poisonous snakes since all this while.

So if I don't believe, they would make life hellish for THEMSELVES not ME
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by lepasharon(f): 2:50am On Feb 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Where are the muslim brothers?

You know some of ur Christian brothers reject Jesus as God aswell.

What do you say to that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 23, 2017
lepasharon:

You know some of ur Christian brothers reject Jesus as God aswell.
What do you say to that?
They are not Christians
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by alBHAGDADI: 8:07am On Feb 23, 2017
double post
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by alBHAGDADI: 8:25am On Feb 23, 2017
FriendChoice:

Everything come from God. Even Dust come from God. Nowhere it says God form all components of man from dust. It says we created him from Dust and we say be and he has..
i guess you are quoting from the quran, a book that should never be taken serious over the Holy bible it copied from and which existed thousands of years before it. Well, see what the bible says.

Genesis 2:7

7 Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

The above verse says God made man from dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils. It didn't say He put blood in the dust. No, it was breathe he put in the dust before it became a living thing. This should clearly tell you that the blood must have been part of the dust, likewise his intestine, lungs, skin, bones etc. According to science, blood carries oxygen that we breathe. So, God breathe into man and the breathe of life went into the blood and man became a living being. If that breathe is taken away, he dies while his blood remains before rotting and returning to the dust it came from.

Genesis 3:19

...for dust you are
and to dust you will return.”

FriendChoice:

Hypothetically let me agree that blood is from dust.

Now tell me where do cow get it blood. Cow are not from dust as you lied before. They got their blood from God and so as Jesus..

Cows are from dust as well, in other words the LAND.

Genesis 1:24

24 And God said, “Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: the LIVESTOCK, the creatures that move along the ground, and the wild animals, each according to its kind.” And it was so.

And according to the explanation have been making so far, which are backed by bible verses and science, cows and other animals got their blood from dust. That's why their bones, flesh, organs and blood all return to the same dust when they die. Or do they disappear when they die? grin
FriendChoice:

Now you're ranking Jesus same in the position of a cow. .
You and islam are the ones failing at doing that.

Adam would have been ranked equal with the animals had it been God did not make the following statements.

Genesis 2:26

26 Then God said,“Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may RULE OVER the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

Now, if Adam was not created to be equal with animals but made to rule over them, why would a person like you believe that Yahshua the Messiah can be equal with a cow?

FriendChoice:

Was Adam your creator? No. He was only a means. His blood is not the blood in you. Adam blood is how many litres? .
That means your father's blood is not the blood in you. This is an admittance to being a bastard. Adam was the first man and through him other men came who all carry his make up. It the same way a seed of corn produces many more seeds when sowed. All the other seeds produced will carry its kind of make up. Omoalhaji1, can you now see why i asked to know whether this guys passed through the coridoors of a secular school?
FriendChoice:

Here also hypothetically let's agree Adam blood goes into the next being.

*So Adam blood goes into Marry Also? Fine and Good.
And Jesus was in Marry womb. Great. Since the blood is motile transferring from one being to another. Then Jesus must contain Marry blood..
Omoalhaji1, check out another reason why i question this guy's certificate.

Mothers never pass blood into to the fetus they carry when pregnant, they only pass oxygen and nutrients. This is a scientific fact. This now means that Yahshua the Messiah never got any of Mary's blood which she inherited from Adam. You now have to agree that christ's blood is pure and not from Adam, except you want to show me a science proof that mothers give their children blood.

FriendChoice:

You talk of science. But you go against it. How can blood of a man goes to another man without reducing ? .
In a world where people donate blood without dying but having the blood replenished? Na wah for you o.
The sperm that formed you contains details of your father's blood. That's why your genes matches that of your father, else you will be a bastard.

FriendChoice:

God is the your creator and the creator of sperm. Are you it creator?.
God created Adam with everything he needed to multiply, including sperm.

Genesis 1:28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

That's why every man today contain the exact same thing Adam was made up of.

FriendChoice:

Similarly He created the blood of every being including the defendless leader of all sheeps. Jesus was from marry one of Adams corn..

Keep insulting the jesus whom you Al taqyya liars claim to love.
FriendChoice:

God never created any world of sin. God give man free option how to lead his life. To sin or to obey..

Yes, God didn't create a world of sin, but when Adam disobeyed God, sin crept in and man lost his status with God.
FriendChoice:

Have you ever ask yourself how animals live ? They have no free choice. They don't disobey God.
I don't understand this
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 23, 2017
@alBHAGDADI Am very happy. At the end you agree to keep Qur'an as your claim source. Now its plagiarized book because it doesn't support your argument.

* You're still yet to prove to us how fathers blood goes to the offspring? Its separate blood God created for the baby. Ask doctors in the building, the blood of the father never goes into the offspring. I myself have studied blood. The quantity of the blood of the father never reduced.

* For your mad thinking: What is the contact between the father blood and the baby? When the child is in the mothers stomach not the father. Yes the sperm contains traits and characters in 23 pairs of chromosome of the father but those that means sperm = blood or characters and traits are blood. Where is your logic. New fresh blood is created in the womb of the baby.

* Another question: If after sex, before the offspring developed in to blood, the father die. Will that stop the sperm in the mother from becoming blood? No. Why? God at work. God will produce the blood not the father.

* You talk of insulting Jesus? Who insult him? Not me but your Bible called Him defend less leader of the sheeps.

* The last point you said you don't understand:

Can Animal disobey God? No. Why? Because they don't have free will.

Can Human disobey God? Yes. Why? Because God gave him free will.

So Adam sin is for Adam alone and not for all of us. Allah has forgiven Adam (A.s). And your sins today are your free will to do so. Nobody died for your sin.

Show the verse that Jesus died for your sin?

Say, "Is it other than Allah I should desire as a lord while He is the Lord of all things? And every soul earns not [blame] except against itself, and no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return, and He will inform you concerning that over which you used to differ." [Qur'an 6:164]
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by alBHAGDADI: 9:19am On Feb 23, 2017
FriendChoice:
@alBHAGDADI Am very happy. At the end you agree to keep Qur'an as your claim source. Now its plagiarized book because it doesn't support your argument.

* You're still yet to prove to us how fathers blood goes to the offspring? Its separate blood God created for the baby. Ask doctors in the building, the blood of the father never goes into the offspring. I myself have studied blood. The quantity of the blood of the father never reduced.

* For your mad thinking: What is the contact between the father blood and the baby? When the child is in the mothers stomach not the father. Yes the sperm contains traits and characters in 23 pairs of chromosome of the father but those that means sperm = blood or characters and traits are blood. Where is your logic. New fresh blood is created in the womb of the baby.

* Another question: If after sex, before the offspring developed in to blood, the father die. Will that stop the sperm in the mother from becoming blood? No. Why? God at work. God will produce the blood not the father.

* You talk of insulting Jesus? Who insult him? Not me but your Bible called Him defend less leader of the sheeps.

* The last point you said you don't understand:

Can Animal disobey God? No. Why? Because they don't have free will.

Can Human disobey God? Yes. Why? Because God gave him free will.

So Adam sin is for Adam alone and not for all of us. Allah has forgiven Adam (A.s). And your sins today are your free will to do so. Nobody died for your sin.

Show the verse that Jesus died for your sin?

Say, "Is it other than Allah I should desire as a lord while He is the Lord of all things? And every soul earns not [blame] except against itself, and no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return, and He will inform you concerning that over which you used to differ." [Qur'an 6:164]
so funny i couldn't even finish reading balderdash you wrote.

I'll let impartial minds see your failure spiritually, religiously and academically.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Where Did Christ Get His Blood From? by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
so funny i couldn't even finish reading balderdash you wrote.

I'll let impartial minds see your failure spiritually, religiously and academically.

Hahaha. Let them see. When you have no point to make except to cook lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Palm Sunday / Christ Embassy Exposed / Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.