Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? (9778 Views)

The Safest Way To Search The Web On Phones Etc / MTN Data Gifting: How To Send MB Data Bundle From MTN Number To Another / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? by chy4luv: 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2009
I need to send phone to Naija and dont know how to do it?
Re: Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? by MrCrackles(m): 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2009
This is ridiculous. . . shocked shocked shocked
U dont know how to send a phone securely to Nigeria?
How old are you
Re: Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2009
MrCrackles:

How old are you
grin grin grin grin
Re: Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? by platinumnk(f): 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2009
MrCrackles:

How old are you

ahhh hush sweets angry angry angry grin
I had a iphone broken by shipping to 9ja
Idiots

The only way to ship safely is to bring it yourself.
Everthing else carry risk, and you better not buy nothing that you cant carry the loss.

Shipping is a horrendous industry in Nigeria. Even trusted Boys like UPS and FedEx inthe US get corupted in 9ja

Chai!! It must be da Lagos Fog sad sad shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? by MrCrackles(m): 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2009
FL Gators:

grin grin grin grin
Nah it is some serious stuff. . . . grin

Poster

I suggest you take it down yourself. . .
That is if you are old enough to travel by yourself
Re: Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? by platinumnk(f): 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2009
Mr. Crackles if you dont ship often then you dont need to abuse people

Its not funny when u have $1000 shipment broken in pieces.

This is a legit question and those who dont ship are dumb to reply tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? by MrCrackles(m): 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2009
platinumnk:

Mr. Crackles if you dont ship often then you dont need to abuse people

Its not funny when u have $1000 shipment broken in pieces.

This is a legit question and those who dont ship are dumb to reply tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
How did i abuse the poster?
Can you please explain undecided
Re: Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2009
MrCrackles:

Nah it is some serious stuff. . . . grin

Very serious grin grin
Re: Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? by platinumnk(f): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2009
MrCrackles:

How old are you

Instead of saying saying one thing, you ask his age?
Isnt that insultive?
I remember asking that question a few months ago, went with Impex Shipping
Shipped Blackberry Curves and iPhones

They tried to steal it and they broke it.
Again like I said not everybody has the liberty to be running back and forth to 9ja.

@poster- Orderbay.com is cool, though they are expensive. Good luck

Check the travel section, we have reviews of Shippers and Couriers.
Re: Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? by MrCrackles(m): 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2009
^ ^ ^ ^ What the fuc.k are you waffling about
Who asked you all the bloody darn stories you are churning?
I asked the poster how he or she was? How is that insultive
I give up. . . END OFF FOR ME SERIOUSLY!!!!
Pssssfff
Re: Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? by platinumnk(f): 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2009
MrCrackles:

^ ^ ^ ^ What the fuc.k are you waffling about
Who asked you all the bloody darn stories you are churning?
I asked the poster how he or she was? How is that insultive
I give up. . . END OFF FOR ME SERIOUSLY!!!!
Pssssfff

Ok, how old are u Brashy? cheesy cheesy cheesy
I was replying to the Poster, since no one gave him a legit response lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@poster-

Here is story about UPS

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-346077.0.html

Here are reviews about our experiences with Shippers

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-38055.0.html
Re: Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? by pureminded: 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2009
Is it that hard to send stuffs to Nigeria? Anyways , Fedex is perfecto all around the world !!! and if it's from usa , International Express Mail Service Is Gbam, cheaper and fast. While Royal Parcel Force ain't bad for UK  cool
Re: Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? by platinumnk(f): 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2009
pureminded:

Is it that hard to send stuffs to Nigeria? Anyways , Fedex is perfecto all around the world !!! and if it's from usa , International Express Mail Service Is Gbam, cheaper and fast. While Royal Parcel Force ain't bad for UK cool

The Hotter the Goods the more the risk factor, even shipping cars. tongue
Re: Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? by Parohfrey(f): 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2009
Lies - I ship and courier goods worth thousands of dollars/pounds to Nigeria monthly, not for once has it been tampered with - check yourselves.
Re: Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2009
grin grin grin grin

Paroh_frey:

Lies - I ship and courier goods worth thousands of dollars/pounds to Nigeria monthly, not for once has it been tampered with - check yourselves.
Thanks jare. . . . so does every Nigeria that lives abroad.
My aunt sends phone to her sister, gets there safely.

@Poster
For me, if you need real advise, post your questions and wiki answers or yahoo answers, you'll get response from a lot of people. That's what I do smiley wink
Re: Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? by platinumnk(f): 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2009
Paroh_frey:

LOL
I laugh in Igbo

Check our experiences . . in the courier thread.

Who do you ship with?
Im curious. .

Even UPS in Nigeria steals grin grin grin
Re: Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? by platinumnk(f): 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2009
Paroh_frey:

LOL I gues EVERYONE IS LYING on the thread then . . . I tire of NL Oo shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Everybodys a liar, and a con artist tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? by Parohfrey(f): 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2009
Platinum

I also laughed in Latin when i read your posts. Do you handle stolen goods? Maybe thats why your goods gets stolen.
Re: Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? by platinumnk(f): 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2009
Paroh_frey:

Platinum

I also laughed in Latin when i read your posts. Do you handle stolen goods? Maybe thats why your goods gets stolen.

hahah naa. . never that. I would die before becoming a fraud.
But on a serious note, you should check the thread. . our experiences are no joke. .

Even UPS stole one mans family's visa's and passports. .

So for the sake of spreading good business advice . . who do you ship with?
I can tell you all who I ship with reviews and all . . so . . . wink
Re: Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? by Parohfrey(f): 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2009
When I talk of goods, I mean machines worth £10000 pounds and above, office equipments, etc. I am not talking about phones that costs £1 or things like that - if you want the address of my shippers, I will give to you.

Rowsy International Ltd.
Unit 3A, Falcon Estate, Falcon Way
Off Central Way, North Feltham Trading Estate
Feltham TW14 0UQ
Middlesex, United Kingdom
Tel: +44(0)208 8908800 , Mobile: +44(0)783 8196416
Fax: +44(0)208 8904333
E-mail: imran@rowsy.com | Website: www.rowsy.com
Re: Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? by platinumnk(f): 11:47pm On Dec 09, 2009
Paroh_frey:

When I talk of goods, I mean machines worth £10000 pounds and above, office equipments, etc. I am not talking about phones that costs £1 or things like that - if you want the address of my shippers, I will give to you.

Rowsy International Ltd.
Unit 3A, Falcon Estate, Falcon Way
Off Central Way, North Feltham Trading Estate
Feltham TW14 0UQ
Middlesex, United Kingdom
Tel: +44(0)208 8908800 , Mobile: +44(0)783 8196416
Fax: +44(0)208 8904333
E-mail: imran@rowsy.com | Website: www.rowsy.com

Thanks. .
For office equipment they are not easy to steal.
what fones cost $1. Abeg show me so I can collect.

They have been who shipped baby cribs, plasma screens etc, who all suffered at the hands of shippers.
Now In the near future I plan to be shipping medical supplies, and who ever I use, I highly doubt it will be stolen.

But try sending *HOt* items, you will cry ooo grin grin cheesy
Re: Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:36am On Dec 10, 2009
Platinum, I love ur boldness,
Re: Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? by honsule(m): 12:40am On Dec 10, 2009
from where cometh this thread
Re: Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:58am On Dec 10, 2009
I wonder,
Re: Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? by mamagee3(f): 1:43am On Dec 10, 2009
This is serious. . . grin
Re: Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? by Parohfrey(f): 2:11am On Dec 10, 2009
some people ask very mysterious questions - where cometh this thread? from our butt holes.
Re: Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? by ciscostaz: 3:00am On Dec 10, 2009
@all
Please guys. Lets not fight. Peace
Re: Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? by platinumnk(f): 3:10am On Dec 10, 2009
Boss Ttdiamonds:

Platinum, I love your boldness,

Dalu kiss kiss
Re: Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? by pureminded: 8:15am On Dec 10, 2009
Tins dey happen smiley
Re: Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? by temodent(m): 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2009
Well, I think to send a phone registered parcel service should be okay' though I'm having terrible experience with that recently a brother sent 4 phones from the UK, normally slips are supposed to be dropps in my box to notify me to come for the collection after waiting 3weeks and no notification I contacted my brother for the code unfortunately he had travelled to the US by then, when he returned to the UK he sent the code, I approached the post office and was told the phone had been returned when it was not claimed forgetting that they did not notify me in the first place. As at now my brother had not received the phone as being returned neither have we been able to collect it. We are still on their neck hoping they gonna bring it out from wherever. Nigeria Great Nation, Good People, What a life.
Re: Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? by pureminded: 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2009
temodent:

Well, I think to send a phone registered parcel service should be okay' though I'm having terrible experience with that recently a brother sent 4 phones from the UK, normally slips are supposed to be dropps in my box to notify me to come for the collection after waiting 3weeks and no notification I contacted my brother for the code unfortunately he had travelled to the US by then, when he returned to the UK he sent the code, I approached the post office and was told the phone had been returned when it was not claimed forgetting that they did not notify me in the first place. As at now my brother had not received the phone as being returned neither have we been able to collect it. We are still on their neck hoping they gonna bring it out from wherever. Nigeria Great Nation, Good People, What a life.

Haa, Local Post Office? shocked Don't try it O , Saara be that one grin
Re: Please What Are/is The Safest Way To Send Phone To Nigeria? by Larrykaysail(m): 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
MrCrackles:
How old are you
u need brain i guess

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Think Tecno, Infinix And Co. Are Pocket Friendly? Check This Out / What Are Your Top 6 Smartphone Features? / How To Clear Your Borrowed Airtime On MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.