Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Slapping Your Woman! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slapping Your Woman! (2329 Views)

9 Simple Steps To Satisfy Your Woman’s Breasts By Dr. Phreedah / Imagine Your Girlfriend Slapping Your Mum(what wll be your reaction)?? / Your Bf/gf Slapping Your Mother In Front Of You: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slapping Your Woman! by deluxecad(m): 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2009
I was so shocked when dis lady friend of mine told me dat it's good for women to take some beaten from their man. A little slap is good, she affirmed, not just soft soft all d time. She said it turns some of them on. Where are d ladies? Speak for yourselves. Guys would u rather slap ur babe? Wow!
Re: Slapping Your Woman! by madlady(f): 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

SLAP,  No way for me.
Re: Slapping Your Woman! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2009
No woman deserves to be any old goons punching bag. lipsrsealed If he enjoys punching then he should go into the jungle and battle it out with the animals.
Re: Slapping Your Woman! by Godmother(f): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2009
Im sure that your friend was speaking for herself alone.Any man that as much as lays a finger on me will have his head broken that day
Re: Slapping Your Woman! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2009
Godmother:

Im sure that your friend was speaking for herself alone.Any man that as much as lays a finger on me will have his head broken that day
You aint lying about that, thankfully I train 3x a week I will whoop his a--s--s if he lays a finger on me grin
Re: Slapping Your Woman! by freecocoa(f): 12:36am On Dec 10, 2009
The lady dt said dat is an ogbanje,the day my guy slaps me dat'll be the day he'll meet the devil's older bros.
Re: Slapping Your Woman! by mamagee3(f): 12:41am On Dec 10, 2009
What if he slaps you and you lose a tooth? undecided
Re: Slapping Your Woman! by deluxecad(m): 2:45am On Dec 10, 2009
@Mama gee: lol!
Re: Slapping Your Woman! by madlady(f): 8:29am On Dec 10, 2009
mama-gee:

What if he slaps you and you lose a tooth? undecided

She's got 31 more, I would use them to bite off his dingle dangle. tongue
Re: Slapping Your Woman! by tkb417(m): 8:35am On Dec 10, 2009
slap ur gurl for wht?

u go fit beat ur mama be dt nau
Re: Slapping Your Woman! by Krayola(m): 8:42am On Dec 10, 2009
What if she is a black belt @ karate and u didn't know. U go chop beatin wey u no go forget

Re: Slapping Your Woman! by ruskiee(m): 8:46am On Dec 10, 2009
Everything in moderation. If you got to slap,be moderate about it. JK tongue
But don't pull a Chris Brown on her.
Re: Slapping Your Woman! by C2H5OH(f): 8:48am On Dec 10, 2009
You shouldn't slap your women. That's very backwards.
Re: Slapping Your Woman! by hevysomtin(m): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2009
i slapped my woman and flogged her mercilessly with belt 3 days ago how about that? it's not that i'm being proud about it but damn some u women deserve it because it seems that's the only time u listen as u often take cool n gentle guys like me for granted. so b4 u try something next time u'll flash back and think of the beating so u refrain from doing it.
Re: Slapping Your Woman! by madlady(f): 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2009
hevysomtin:

i slapped my woman and flogged her mercilessly with belt 3 days ago how about that? it's not that i'm being proud about it but damn some u women deserve it because it seems that's the only time u listen as u often take cool n gentle guys like me for granted. so b4 u try something next time u'll flash back and think of the beating so u refrain from doing it.

grin grin grin grin,You guy are just joking. I know you would never do such.
Re: Slapping Your Woman! by throttler(f): 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2009
hevysomtin:

you are one lucky idiot. the girl should have tied that belt around your neck, and pull until your turkey neck snaps. she will plead extreme provocation and self defense in court, and will walk free.
Re: Slapping Your Woman! by Macgreat(m): 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2009
for naija?
Re: Slapping Your Woman! by brooklyn99: 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2009
@GODMOTHER your really pweety, u should come to NY so me and u get married and start making beautiful biracial babies.lol
@mamagee u know that aint u.liar.lol tongue "taking a photoshoot"lol. its "at a photoshoot"

to the topic at hand; i never hit a woman until i met this one benin gal. she always used to hit me for no reason.so, one day she hit me and i had to defend myself so i beat that ho down. and i never called her afterwards,changed my number and ish.
sometimes these binches deserve it!!! i'll neva hit Godmother tho, except from the back.lol
Re: Slapping Your Woman! by bigrod1: 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2009
[size=16pt]some girls get mouth.this is nl so exercise ur mouth.a friend of mine dey beat his chick.after the beating the babe will beg him.una never see something.[/size]
Re: Slapping Your Woman! by agathamari(f): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2009
are you sure she want talking about a slap on the a$$?
Re: Slapping Your Woman! by Macgreat(m): 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2009
agathamari:

are you sure she want talking about a slap on the a$$?

Or a slap in her BANK account grin
Re: Slapping Your Woman! by sjeezy8: 11:56pm On Dec 10, 2009
hevysomtin:

lmfao
Re: Slapping Your Woman! by kayc33(m): 12:05am On Dec 11, 2009
that's the easiest way to get her back to her senses, just one or two hot ones will do. cool
Re: Slapping Your Woman! by mamagee3(f): 12:49am On Dec 11, 2009
throttler:

you are one lucky slowpoke. the girl should have tied that belt around your neck, and pull until your turkey neck snaps. she will plead extreme provocation and self defense in court, and will walk free.

grin grin grin
Re: Slapping Your Woman! by clogogo(m): 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2009
i feel this is a wrong thing to do,they are other ways to punish a girl without beating her. i wonder

what you will do if you beat her to death unknowing and you we have to expain

Imagine>>>>>
Re: Slapping Your Woman! by Aniody: 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2009
SLAP ME?? well you are talking about babe not wife, so if is to be "Husband Slapping His Wife" i wuld have contributed.
Re: Slapping Your Woman! by sookoo: 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2009
@deluxecad
I think that your lady friend who enjoys being slapped once in a while grew up in an abusive enviroment.Guess her pop beat her mom frequently,so the poor lady grew up in such a perverted home enviroment and is clueless how a man and a woman can settle conflicts amicably without resulting to violence.Pity,but pleas tell her she can have a beetter life devoid of domestic violence!
Re: Slapping Your Woman! by SweetT1: 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2009
It is completely wrong to slap any woman, just walk away. But what do u do when you have a woman like "Thief of the heart" on NL?
Re: Slapping Your Woman! by Ben13: 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2009
Slap your wife, and starve for three days!
Re: Slapping Your Woman! by hevysomtin(m): 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2009
after 3 days of shakara (she begged intensely besides it's like i needed that space i felt so free i cudn't believe it i had a chance and excuse to flirt more wow) we made love and while we were "making the love" she made me promise i'll never beat her again and i made her promise she'll never do anything that'll make me break that promise. How about that?
Re: Slapping Your Woman! by deluxecad(m): 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2009
@heavysomthin: haha, dats a good one u gat there.
Re: Slapping Your Woman! by deluxecad(m): 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2009
But seriously I learnt dat women are like kids, they need some discipline sometimes. How true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 375 Rules For Gentlemen / Why Do Nice People Choose The Wrong People To Date... / Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.