Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife (29717 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by MarieSucre(f): 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
freecocoa:
Bottomline remains, Mrs Tony was well aware of what may go on in the house, so y'all shouldn't blame the man, if his woman is cool with stuff.

Like the stupid show isn't scripted? Oh! Please.

We don't that. We don't know if any of the above is true. We should just give him the benefit of a doubt??
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by annfeatu: 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
I am really disappointed with TTT
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by freecocoa(f): 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

We don't that. We don't know if any of the above is true. We should just give him the benefit of a doubt??
Oh! It's true that the show is scripted(every reality TV is) they ofcourse do add their individual touches, but still....
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by MarieSucre(f): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
freecocoa:
Oh! It's true that the show is scripted(every reality TV is) they ofcourse do add their individual touches, but still....

That's most likely true.

But are their lives outside it scripted? I mean like is his wife gonna fake-divorce or something? Looolz. Or maybe she's in on it? Mehn I don't know.
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by Bukybabe(f): 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
Berbierklaus:
We can keep saying wetin be her own,but she is right,I don't pray to end up with a man like that.

I swear..it means the man can kill his family because of money..How will he even deny his family even in the diary room...and I know he won't win the 25m..For a man to be this hard the wife needs to be careful he may even have another wife apart from the one we know
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by Jimi23(m): 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
Mennalyne:
How many of u re so sure dat she is his wife nd NT his baby mama cuz if she is really his wife she should av uploaded wedding pictures showed us wedding certificates nd even snapped her ring na instead of telling us 5 things about him

Check him out on Facebook. They just celebrated their third wedding anniversary on social media. She is his wife and not his baby mama.
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by Elle277(f): 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
Like Gifty mentioned, its a game, don't be surprise the wife knows what's at stake here,,they hustle for this money any how to make sure they win, anything goes,but me I can't deal oh
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by Mennalyne(f): 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=Jimi23 post=53928208]

Check him out on Facebook. They just celebrated their third wedding anniversary on social media. She is his wife and not his baby mama.[p/quote]pls drop his Facebook id here
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by freecocoa(f): 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

That's most likely true.

But are their lives outside it scripted? I mean like is his wife gonna fake-divorce or something? Looolz. Or maybe she's in on it? Mehn I don't know.
Lol, I don't think so, especially if he wins. Then there's the fact that most women stay regardless.

Anyhoo, their headache

1 Like

Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by tical(m): 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
thank you Matilda for your observation. I can assure you that the TTT guy will not escape the next BBN eviction. Nigerians decide. regards.
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by Uprighthit1: 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
TTT shouldn't have done that since its not compulsory in the house. He should respect his wife
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by attahmarris(m): 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
See what is wrong is wrong.d program itself is constituting immortality to d society,wat wil it profit u all watching BB 9ja selling ursef to d devil. God have mercy
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by TheCork(m): 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
misse1:
Seen

Please do u kindly have nyansh please? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife, Universal Pictures Secured Rights For Movie On Hushpuppi / Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire / Bbnaija All-star: Lagos Agency Slams Seyi Over Comment About Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.