Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife (29711 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by policy12: 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hmmmm

Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by Kenshinmunac(m): 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
Berbierklaus:
We can keep saying wetin be her own,but she is right,I don't pray to end up with a man like that.

You will always be safe in my arms smiley
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by shurch(m): 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
None of una bizness

1 Like

Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by LAFO: 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
Attention seeking folks everywhere
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by Notime4drama: 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
Fact is ttt wife knows all the husband is doing besides its a strategy
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by TinaAnita(f): 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
Next post please. I'm done with the issue of TTT.
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by repogirl(f): 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
According to Giftie, it's a a game. Maybe his wife understands this.... But Matilda, wetin consign you sef? Many will do anything for money,even you sef.

Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by Erums(m): 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
Berbierklaus:
We can keep saying wetin be her own,but she is right,I don't pray to end up with a man like that.

Im toni bt different... U can start up with me
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by willibounce1(m): 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
TTT should have found a better way to escape that question. The answer he gave was not it at all. It's better not to answer than saying "by the grace of God". Which kain thing be that. If e no kon win the 25 million nko. Na wa o
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by creamylicious(f): 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
tribalistseun:
shutt up, you wish you can be him.
she's married with a kid though
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by tribalistseun: 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
creamylicious:
she's married with a kid though
that doesn't make anyone chief justice of Nigeria. If TTT wife is not complaining why are people drinking panadol for someone else headache
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by dominique(f): 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
See Nigerian men saying there's nothing wrong in what a married TTT is doing but were quick to hurl all manners of insults on a single Bisola for for hooking up with him. Will you have been saying the same thing if a married woman with kids was desecrating her vows, lying about her status and hooking up with a man all in the name of game?

I hope and pray this disgusting spirit of hypocrisy and double standards depart from you guys. It's annoying to say the least.

7 Likes

Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
tribalistseun:
Who is this olosho drinking panadol for another person headache. TTT is coming out a super Star. Maltida ABI maltina looks like husband snatcher

She has a point we've reached the point where we can boldly deny loved ones over money. As a yoruba man I live by the adage that a good name is better than money.

3 Likes

Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by tribalistseun: 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
pcguru1:

She has a point we've reached the point where we can boldly deny loved ones over money. As a yoruba man I live by the adage that a good name is better than money.
since you're a Yoruba man, when will Bisola tell us about her own husband

Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
tribalistseun:
since you're a Yoruba man, when will Bisola tell us about her own husband

I don't know o, don't watch it only get info from what you guys summarize here. And if she has a husband I feel sorry for the man.

2 Likes

Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by mira4u: 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
angry Honestly!!
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by daneni1(m): 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
ziddy:
True words. Nigerians condone any type of criminal/shameful behaviour once money is involved.

We worship money in this country and that's why we kill each other, steal from each other and commit all manner of atrocity in the quest for material gain!

Just throw your values out of the window when dealing with money, otherwise you're either a 'hater' or a fool. And some people wonder why this society is this messed up? One word: ETHICS! That's the missing variable in the Nigerian equation, not GOD!

Critics of ethics have it that, one can't be ethical and still be profitable. Both can't work simultaneously, its either u pursue profit or u are ethical. However, one need to find a balance btw both.
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by RobbStark(m): 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
Berbierklaus:

My dear marry me. This is official.
Nlanders pls take note
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by segzie2012: 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
Towncrier247:
According to Matilda, it is a shame for Thin Tall Tony to deny his wife and children because N25 million which is the prize money in the competition. She even referred to his wife as a fool if she is happy with his acts in the house. Thin Tall Tony has been romantically involved with his fellow housemate, Bisola, for some weeks now. Recall that two days ago, TTT told Bisola that he is a single man "By The Grace of God". See Matilda's tweets after the cut...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/actress-matilda-obaseki-slams-married.html

Who is She sef? abi wre she com from?

I dont even no ha
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by zicoraads: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
dominique:
See Nigerian men saying there's nothing wrong in what a married TTT is doing but were quick to hurl all manners of insults on a single Bisola for for hooking up with him. Will you have been saying the same thing if a married woman with kids was desecrating her vows, lying about her status and hooking up with a man all in the name of game?

I hope and pray this disgusting spirit of hypocrisy and double standards depart from you guys. It's annoying to say the least.
It's a man's world. Deal with it tongue
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by zicoraads: 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
pcguru1:

I don't know o, don't watch it only get info from what you guys summarize here. And if she has a husband I feel sorry for the man.
Bisola is not married. She has a child though.
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
tribalistseun:
Who is this olosho drinking panadol for another person headache. TTT is coming out a super Star. Maltida ABI maltina looks like husband snatcher

Is a stunt pulled so that TTT might loose votes from his fans. There is no feelings involves he doing it for the money ( take it like he is acting a movie). If he eventually wins the 25 million, the wife and kids are the ones to enjoy it.
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by Endtimesmith(m): 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
Wetin concern you MALTILDA OBASEKI?
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
Mennalyne:
How many of u re so sure dat she is his wife nd NT his baby mama cuz if she is really his wife she should av uploaded wedding pictures showed us wedding certificates nd even snapped her ring na instead of telling us 5 things about him

He has a matured and understanding woman for a wife. He would have talked to her before going for the show that it might get dirty. I love women like TTT's wife who wouldn't let what people say dictate her life. When you trust someone nothing will change your mind. But still I think is a way to discourage others from voting for him.
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
wetin b ur own
I tire
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by andyanders: 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
The organizers are fools. They shouldn't allow married men or women to participate in this kind of event. They have messed up the whole show.Too bad.
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by cococandy(f): 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
Reverse the roles and see how disgustingly hypocritical most of you are.

2 Likes

Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by tribalistseun: 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
BiggyB242:

Is a stunt pulled so that TTT might loose votes from his fans. There is no feelings involves he doing it for the money ( take it like he is acting a movie). If he eventually wins the 25 million, the wife and kids are the ones to enjoy it.
even if he doesn't win, TTT is now a Star. In fact all of them. Soma that came out first,is he not a celebrity now? TTT wife understand why her husband is there. Some useless people wan spoil TTT name.

1 Like

Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by Nofuckgiven: 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
Minding your business is a fool time job and I repeat get busy jobless actress! undecided
Who cares what TTT or any of those morally decadent housemates do??
Btw People have won these shows in the past and didn't do all these rubbish,this particular one has so much immorality.. undecided
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by sampsun(m): 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
luscioustrish:
She's right to an extent sha...but it's their bizness

It is either she is wrong or right. There is nothing like right to some extent or wrong to some extent. A right deed is devoid of falsehood Shikenan.
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by sampsun(m): 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
tribalistseun:
that doesn't make anyone chief justice of Nigeria. If TTT wife is not complaining why are people drinking panadol for someone else headache

So how did u know she ain't complaining?
Knowing who sampled ur girlfriend punany is a heartache of itself, how much more of watching her do it live with another guy?

The woman's heart is undergoing some rejuvenation surgery by now for sure.
Re: Matilda Obaseki Slams Thin Tall Tony & His Wife by luscioustrish(f): 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
sampsun:

It is either she is wrong or right. There is nothing like right to some extent or wrong to some extent. A right deed is devoid of falsehood Shikenan.

My opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas / BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins / BBNaija: Ebuka Speaks On 5 New Housemates Being Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.