Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

South Africa Xenophobic: The Reason Behind This Menance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa Xenophobic: The Reason Behind This Menance (1389 Views)

The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It / South Africa's Xenophobic Attack And The Ghana - Must-ģo Case / Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa Xenophobic: The Reason Behind This Menance by RiversWatchDog(m): 11:52am On Feb 21, 2017
By Ifeanyi Onuegbu @ngrblogger
This editorial is written by Ifeanyi Onuegbu of TheArticleNG, and as such credit should be given!!

Over we have seen how south africans counterparts has been hostile to the foriegners living in the country especially nigerians, accusing them of wrong doings and also taking laws into their hands, recently they looted and destroyed a celestine church, which they also mob the pastor, who was a foriegner in the country.

What Is The Reason Behind This?
When we ask ourselves this question, we seem not to get an answer, why is it so?
If you take a close look on this xenophobic attacks, you will notice that it is the 'blacks' in south africa that partake in this jungle justice act.
Most of the huge companies there like MTN, Shoprite etc, are are owned by the whites living in the country. They (blacks) attacked the foriegners who owns small business entity, venting their anger on innocent ones and also accusing them of some crimes, of which they are guilty of or not!

The reason behind this is job unemployment, if they were employed, things like this won't happen, they blame the SA goverment for thinking of foriengers than the citizens, so for me, i won't say that this attacks are be done because of the crimes committed, it is done because of the 'hate' vetted out..

What Is The Way Out?
These people need orientation!, the government should provide jobs to their citizens, 46.2% of blacks living in south africa (according to reports) live a wayward life, this definetly is a huge figure, because 80% of SA population is of the blacks.
http://www.thearticle.com.ng/2017/02/south-africa-xenophobic-reason-behind.html
lalasticlala, seun
Re: South Africa Xenophobic: The Reason Behind This Menance by Acekidc4(m): 11:53am On Feb 21, 2017
Ori south africa ti daru!!
We need to take Action against their Barbaric acts!!
Re: South Africa Xenophobic: The Reason Behind This Menance by RiversWatchDog(m): 11:53am On Feb 21, 2017
Re: South Africa Xenophobic: The Reason Behind This Menance by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
See south africans looting foreigners shops and lynching them.The Police support xenophobic.

Re: South Africa Xenophobic: The Reason Behind This Menance by ThaMonk: 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
Re: South Africa Xenophobic: The Reason Behind This Menance by banki(m): 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
as much as I feel sorry for the Nigerians being attacked I believe CHARITY MUST BEGIN AT HOME.....

I am not one who throws around figures anyhow but I must say that most Nigerians in south Africa are into drugs and other vices, that doesn't excemt the fact that there are Nigerians in the sa education system in the corporate system, aviation etc....

truth be told a lot of our brothers are constituting a huge nuisance there, that doesn't justify locals burning other peoples property, that been said....

Here in Nigeria some tribes don't want other tribes to occupy their lands or buy their lands, some don't want other ethnicities to come close or be successful on their soil.... and yet na them carry the SA matter for head
Re: South Africa Xenophobic: The Reason Behind This Menance by usafemo(m): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
cry black hating on black, that's unfair, where is the love. they suck

1 Like

Re: South Africa Xenophobic: The Reason Behind This Menance by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
South Africa is unfit for breeds, God knows I hate them with passion....
South Africa can only boost of Laddies with heavy weight buttocks...
Re: South Africa Xenophobic: The Reason Behind This Menance by Goke7: 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
it will take another generation of south africans who never witnessed apartheid for all these stupidity to stop.

Apartheid did too much damage to the average south african, it shows in the way they talk, sing and dance.

By default and DNA, they are freedom fighters and so they must always vent their anger or sense of being oppressed on anyone they see as a threat.
Re: South Africa Xenophobic: The Reason Behind This Menance by Okanokan(m): 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
Though the Holy Book(Bible) admonishes us not to pay evil for evil, however, i think Nigerians have to approach this babaric act of the South Africa people, with a tit for tat policy.
Re: South Africa Xenophobic: The Reason Behind This Menance by blackmantis: 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
3 African countries I would love to visit Kenya, Malawi and Tanzania. Even if offered a free visa I will not enter South Africa.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Xenophobic: The Reason Behind This Menance by kevindayo: 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
It was excruciating reading through the write up, but anyway i got the gist. Proof read before you post next time
Re: South Africa Xenophobic: The Reason Behind This Menance by anibi9674: 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
they are just jealous of others.
Re: South Africa Xenophobic: The Reason Behind This Menance by eposho: 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
Goke7:
it will take another generation of south africans who never witnessed apartheid for all these stupidity to stop.

Apartheid did too much damage to the average south african, it shows in the way they talk, sing and dance.

By default and DNA, they are freedom fighters and so they must always vent their anger or sense of being oppressed on anyone they see as a threat.
S.a went thrU years of thruth and reconciliation.the great Mandela took over and changed nothing, passed the baton to one corrupt thomas mbeki who changed nothing passed the baton of corruption to another super shameless corrupt geezer by name jacob zuma who changed nothing.
When will africans take charge of there lives,economy and ppl.
Apartheid stopped yrs ago.
Re: South Africa Xenophobic: The Reason Behind This Menance by RiversWatchDog(m): 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
kevindayo:
It was excruciating reading through the write up, but anyway i got the gist. Proof read before you post next time
Oops, explain pls...
Re: South Africa Xenophobic: The Reason Behind This Menance by SIRmanjar(m): 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
banki:
as much as I feel sorry for the Nigerians being attacked I believe CHARITY MUST BEGIN AT HOME.....

I am not one who throws around figures anyhow but I must say that most Nigerians in south Africa are into drugs and other vices, that doesn't excemt the fact that there are Nigerians in the sa education system in the corporate system, aviation etc....

truth be told a lot of our brothers are constituting a huge nuisance there, that doesn't justify locals burning other peoples property, that been said....

Here in Nigeria some tribes don't want other tribes to occupy their lands or buy their lands, some don't want other ethnicities to come close or be successful on their soil.... and yet na them carry the SA matter for head
U just dey talk with double mouth..Are u in support of dem or against dem..Una tink say na only ibos im affect abi?my Benin frend send me pictures of im vandalised car yerstday.de guy de run for im life for anoder city now.

(1) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Taunt Dino Melaye Over His Recent One Hit Wonder, Aje Iya Ni Oje / Hilarious: Nigerian Rewrites Buhari's Letter Appointing Osinbajo As Coordinator / South-east Governors Speak On Northern Group’s Threat To Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.