Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Obaseki Contracts New Aircraft For Aerial Survey Of Benin City (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Contracts New Aircraft For Aerial Survey Of Benin City (Photos) (28540 Views)

Aerial View Of Aso Rock Presidential Complex As Captured On Google Earth / Nigerian Air Force Displays New Aircraft (video) / Nigeria Buys New Aircraft From Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Contracts New Aircraft For Aerial Survey Of Benin City (Photos) by Kesterkendra(m): 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
Keneking:
Can't they use google earth
please enlighten me.can google earth give them accurate coordinates??
Re: Obaseki Contracts New Aircraft For Aerial Survey Of Benin City (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
kevindayo:
The essence of the this enterprise is to achieve what purpose?
/
Really?

Can't you see the two oyibo that came to hustle the governor?

The governor got played!
\
Re: Obaseki Contracts New Aircraft For Aerial Survey Of Benin City (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
Kesterkendra:
please enlighten me.can google earth give them accurate coordinates??

Give me your location, make I share your coordinate sharp sharp
Re: Obaseki Contracts New Aircraft For Aerial Survey Of Benin City (Photos) by Kesterkendra(m): 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
Keneking:

Give me your location, make I share your coordinate sharp sharp
all i know is that the cordinates generated by google earth is not really accurate..thats why sometimes, wen you want to create a map even after downloading google earth, you still need to carry out works in the field so you can georeference your image to make it get accurate cordinate of yur position...#thats all i can say
Re: Obaseki Contracts New Aircraft For Aerial Survey Of Benin City (Photos) by Monkeydeychop: 6:23am On Feb 22, 2017
Good job obaseki. Let the useless igbos write whatever they want here, you are going to take edo state to the next level.
Meanwhile 3 states in Igbo land were rated in the top 15 most polluted places in the world. Onitsha being number one. Devlish people who use their own mother's for blood money.
Re: Obaseki Contracts New Aircraft For Aerial Survey Of Benin City (Photos) by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 6:41am On Feb 22, 2017
emmy4lov:
another Avenue to embezzl funds ... let him take care of the heavy Gully affecting major part of the state Auchi and Benin city to be precise ..

Why is your mind programmed for negativity? Your developmental stages according to Erik Erikson theory must have been rubbed with mistrust. You will need "operant conditioning " for restoration. Hope not lost for you.
Always see the good sides of issues and criticise objectively!
Re: Obaseki Contracts New Aircraft For Aerial Survey Of Benin City (Photos) by hamer: 7:34am On Feb 22, 2017
Watch and see first before commenting what u don't know about Edo state is about to look like London watch and see
Re: Obaseki Contracts New Aircraft For Aerial Survey Of Benin City (Photos) by eromspete(m): 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
It might look like Google Earth can do but it's actually not. It's best you do your survey and keep your own records. They can correlate data with Google if need be.

Besides Google Earth relies on Satellite imagery with limited image resolution (try to zoom in Google Earth in satellite mode). This aircraft I believe should perform close capture aerial survey as required.

Keneking:
Can't they use google earth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abacha Loot: Arms Are Not Roads, Electricity, Health, SERAP Tells Okonjo-iweala / Ekweremadu, Dogara Hosts INEC Chairman, Yakubu, Others Meet Together - Photos / Obaseki: RUGA Will Not Happen In Edo State, Sambisa Forest A Better Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.